SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:46 pm

What a douchebag!!! He shouldn't have proposed. You can clearly see he wasn't as thrilled as some of the bachelors who saw their F1 walk down to them. There wasn't a glint of happiness in him. All this time, since the beginning of his journey, all I see in his eyes is self-pity.

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by littlereddress Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:51 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:What a douchebag!!! He shouldn't have proposed. You can clearly see he wasn't as thrilled as some of the bachelors who saw their F1 walk down to them. There wasn't a glint of happiness in him. All this time, since the beginning of his journey, all I see in his eyes is self-pity.

He actually looked happier when Lauren walked down to him. I have no more clarity as to why he picked Becca, even with his family's comments.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:54 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:What a douchebag!!! He shouldn't have proposed. You can clearly see he wasn't as thrilled as some of the bachelors who saw their F1 walk down to them. There wasn't a glint of happiness in him. All this time, since the beginning of his journey, all I see in his eyes is self-pity.

I agree, he shouldn't have proposed. I guess he and Lauren are on the same footings now , both have , ex fiance' s bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 2498057887
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:05 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:12 pm

All threads are now open.

Just finished watching.  It seems to me that Arie stayed in case Becca had any questions or wanted to talk about it at some point.  It also seems that Becca pretty much knew Arie was thinking about and spoke with Lauren.

He made a mistake, shouldn't have proposed, but it's a hell of a lot better to call off an engagement than to go through a divorce.

Becca will be T B'ette, she wil be engaged at the end of her season, so it's a win/win for her.  And if she is T B'ette, then he obviously wasn't the man for her either.  

Win/win for Becca, and Arie and Lauren will be raked over the coals.

Rinse and repeat.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:15 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:

I would love to read what Catherine thought of the show tonight. Someone mentioned she was doing some live commentary. Is it possible for someone to bring it over please? I tried to find it but couldn't. TYIA

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:20 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf94ZnFAqZz/?hl=en&taken-by=catherinegiudici

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:24 pm

SeekAny wrote:She didn’t have time to get out on her own! He didn’t give her the chance. She was trying to make it work with her fiancé, I can’t fault the girl for that.
She herself said that there was some flags already starting when they spent some time alone in Cusco....that was close to 2 months before they broke up.....hello.......not enough time? Also as Kasha and others said, she could very well of grabbed her bags and left the house when the breakup was happening if she so had enough. That's what I was trying to say before.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:30 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

Arie is a LIAR!
While Kufrin credits Luyendyk Jr. for being “open and honest in the fact that he had told Lauren he loved her too,” she says that “red flags were being raised” when season 22 of the series premiered Jan. 1.

“At that point, I knew that he had liked some of her Instagram photos so we had a conversation about it. And that was the first time that he really threw it out that he should have a conversation with her and just apologize for how things had ended with her, that he had felt guilty,” sh
Here's the whole segment so we have more of a correct section to see.

While Kufrin credits Luyendyk Jr. for being “open and honest in the fact that he had told Lauren he loved her too,” she says that “red flags were being raised” when season 22 of the series premiered Jan. 1.

“At that point, I knew that he had liked some of her Instagram photos so we had a conversation about it. And that was the first time that he really threw it out that he should have a conversation with her and just apologize for how things had ended with her, that he had felt guilty,” she says.

Says Kufrin: “He had told me, ‘I still have feelings for her, I’m trying to work through them.’ He said it was hard for him to always talk about it in interviews with the press, to relive that relationship. He said he couldn’t close that chapter until everything was said and done and the finale aired. That whole time we were just looking at the end goal of this week to finally be done with that and move on and be together and work through it as a team.”
http://people.com/tv/bachelor-becca-kufrin-talks-arie-luyendyk-jr/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

SO by reading that, IMO Arie didn't lie.  He told her on the couch that he was working things out with her, said that she knew what was going on.  Where's the lie in that?????

:yes: , but people don't care right now. So much hate. So sad! My heart goes out to him and Lauren.

same here. Lots of hate. I am wondering if that hate is actually stopping people from seeing/hearing what was said and what Becca herself said? IMO, if I noticed that there was that many redflags happening as she saw, holy smokes I would of been out of there so fast no one would of caught me. I am not excusing Arie but on the other side of the coin, he had far greater contractural obligations than anyone else in this season. There was no way he could of done things other than on tv. Period. When a lead signs on the dotted line, their azz is Fleiss's even more so than any of the girls or other contestants. The lead is what the show is based around and from what we have seen before, their contractural oblications meant that Arie HAD to do the breakup the way Fleiss wanted. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:36 pm

A Mesnick Speaks!
https://twitter.com/MollyMesnick

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:45 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:42 pm

@Sprite she was commenting on E News Insta stories.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 1f49c

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 8367-910 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 I_got_13 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 E5kqdm15 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:43 pm

I started this season with high hopes, it wasn't about the couple per se, Becca or Lauren, or either other girl would have been fine as F1 for me, IF I had seen a genuine interest, deep involvement, dedication, admiration, participation from Arie to BUILD a relationship ... that I haven't seen with any of the women.
He started with some "strong sell" on his 1st 1on1s, I wasn't swooned after his with Becca, but I continued to believe we would see the progress along the way, since their date came so soon ... that didn't happen ... instead there was a switch ... and THAT for me was a point of "going back to basics, who Arie is and what he does best" ... I liked seeing him with Lauren, he was being the romantic/charmer I was hoping to see him being with his F1 ... and I thought the switch might just be the right outcome for the beautiful story of "Arie maturing" ... but even with Lauren he hasn't "shown" the engagement of sentiment and commitment that it hasn't been about his own satisfying need ... it's been all about him, always, never losing the control, never putting himself in disadvantageous position ... and that's where I've lost all interest in the season.
At the end, with a regret I say, it was really boring season ... and "they were right". Arie isn't a bad person, but he isn't the guy worth my time ... and falls into the same basket as Chris Soules, Ben Higgins (of the latest "nobodies" for me) - all IMO.

Last edited by happygolucky on Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
justcallmegranny
Nibbles22
ironcat
kraft33
crunchette
Ayana
locoforbach
KK4
mysthelma
XQZME
Luvstruck