SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by XQZME Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:58 pm

How appropriate would be if Lauren broke up with Arie live on ATFR tonight?!

Her trust issues should be pinging off the hook after watching last night and finding out Arie wasn't honest with her about what all Beeca knew.
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:05 pm

XQZME wrote:How appropriate would be if Lauren broke up with Arie live on ATFR tonight?!  

Her trust issues should be pinging off the hook after watching last night and finding out Arie wasn't honest with her about what all Beeca knew.

This is what I wrote last night. This is my hope and would truly be the most dramatic final EVER!!! I bet tptb would wet their panties over that possibility. They could be trying to manipulate make it happen as we speak.  :uptonogood :stirthepot rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:10 pm

Oh, and more thing. Bekah M. needs to take pointers from Sienne. Sienne was nothing but class last night when asked about the situation. Bekah on SM...not so much. Jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:12 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Oh, and more thing.  Bekah M. needs to take pointers from Sienne. Sienne was nothing but class last night when asked about the situation.  Bekah on SM...not so much.  Jmo

I agree Sienne has been nothing but class throughout the show, but I would bet if Arie had been creeping her SM, she would have outed him too.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:13 pm

Good luck to Arie constantly reassuring:giggling: Lauren because after watching that. I don’t know how she would feel comfortable. While he’s liking Lauren’s photos, he’s DMing Bekah? Kind of his MO.

I thought this was pretty funny. Lauren and Aire have propbavly gone to over 100 lines by now giggling

http://www.vulture.com/2018/03/the-bachelor-season-22-lauren-b-never-talks.html

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:14 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I only caught bits and pieces of the show last night, so this morning I was able to watch it from beginning to end.  Here are some thoughts I had.  Becca was good on paper, so Arie chose her.  Lauren was the one that had a difficult time opening up and I'm sure that became tiring for Arie.  It was just easy and flowed with Becca, but it was more difficult with Lauren.  As Lauren said in her 'walk of shame, "I feel he chose the easy route."  Arie should never have proposed to Becca, but I have a feeling he didn't have much of a choice OR he thought he would grow to love Becca more post-show.  When it wasn't going in that direction, he started to think more and more about Lauren and their strong connection.  I really can't fault Arie for his change of heart, but could he have handled it differently?  Absolutely.  I did notice during the breakup time in the SH, his neck was beet red.  Sign of stress...or someone wringing his neck.  laugh out loud. Should he have done this on camera?  No, but TPTB were going to film that moment no matter what.  It wasn't fair to Becca, but I have a feeling she will be getting the grand prize of all...the 'Ette position.  Jmho.

Why didn't he have much of a choice? He could've chosen Lauren. He should've chosen Lauren. But what does that say about Arie that he didn't? That he doesn't trust himself? Didn't trust Lauren? That he caved to TPTB? That he caved to his family? That he caved to this public perception that he needs to pick a strong, independent "older" woman? This scenario is so incredibly weird (IMO). And it doesn't say much for Arie being self-evolved and self-aware. And he definitely has been shown to be less than self-less (IMO).

I want to hear more for him about why he DIDN'T choose Lauren first. And I want to hear from both Arie AND Becca about who knew what when and how much they knew. I see lots of posts about Arie being totally truthful and then others highlighting half-truths from his conversation last night when comparing to Becca's People Magazine article. As usual, I'm sure the truth is somewhere in the middle.

All IMO.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:15 pm

Sprite wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Oh, and more thing.  Bekah M. needs to take pointers from Sienne. Sienne was nothing but class last night when asked about the situation.  Bekah on SM...not so much.  Jmo

I agree Sienne has been nothing but class throughout the show, but I would bet if Arie had been creeping her SM, she would have outed him too.

I don't know about that. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:16 pm

Bekah is showing her maturity level. I can see her turning out to be another Corrine on BIP. They always need someone in that role.

What annoys me the most is the way she answers questions followed by the look of "there see how mature I am with that answer" look on her face.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:21 pm

Sprite wrote:
XQZME wrote:How appropriate would be if Lauren broke up with Arie live on ATFR tonight?!  

This is what I wrote last night. This is my hope and would truly be the most dramatic final EVER!!! I bet tptb would wet their panties over that possibility. They could be trying to manipulate make it happen as we speak.  :uptonogood :stirthepot rofl

That would poetic justice . bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 3806527698 At the very least they should go to couples counseling . Arie has some deep-seated issues . How can anything healthy come out of that ? I do think that Lauren does want to reinitiate her wedding registry very soon and Arie is serious about wanting a child like yesterday . There’s desperation on both ends for their own reasons.
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:30 pm

North wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I only caught bits and pieces of the show last night, so this morning I was able to watch it from beginning to end.  Here are some thoughts I had.  Becca was good on paper, so Arie chose her.  Lauren was the one that had a difficult time opening up and I'm sure that became tiring for Arie.  It was just easy and flowed with Becca, but it was more difficult with Lauren.  As Lauren said in her 'walk of shame, "I feel he chose the easy route."  Arie should never have proposed to Becca, but I have a feeling he didn't have much of a choice OR he thought he would grow to love Becca more post-show.  When it wasn't going in that direction, he started to think more and more about Lauren and their strong connection.  I really can't fault Arie for his change of heart, but could he have handled it differently?  Absolutely.  I did notice during the breakup time in the SH, his neck was beet red.  Sign of stress...or someone wringing his neck.  laugh out loud. Should he have done this on camera?  No, but TPTB were going to film that moment no matter what.  It wasn't fair to Becca, but I have a feeling she will be getting the grand prize of all...the 'Ette position.  Jmho.

Why didn't he have much of a choice? He could've chosen Lauren. He should've chosen Lauren. But what does that say about Arie that he didn't? That he doesn't trust himself? Didn't trust Lauren? That he caved to TPTB? That he caved to his family? That he caved to this public perception that he needs to pick a strong, independent "older" woman? This scenario is so incredibly weird (IMO). And it doesn't say much for Arie being self-evolved and self-aware. And he definitely has been shown to be less than self-less (IMO).

I want to hear more for him about why he DIDN'T choose Lauren first. And I want to hear from both Arie AND Becca about who knew what when and how much they knew. I see lots of posts about Arie being totally truthful and then others highlighting half-truths from his conversation last night when comparing to Becca's People Magazine article. As usual, I'm sure the truth is somewhere in the middle.

All IMO.

I think Arie constantly having to reassure Lauren was a big roadblock. It was just more difficult with her. So, he chose the easy route...Becca. Maybe we will hear more tonight, but as always, we will never get the full story. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I thought about this too last night, but at that point I didn't care. My mind was made up.

That is a good point and one I forget. Now I am interested in why they filmed the first SHV.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I thought about this too last night, but at that point I didn't care. My mind was made up.

That is a good point and one I forget. Now I am interested in why they filmed the first SHV.

To set her up some more. Get her feeling comfortable and used to the cameras there. Which to me means he told CH/producers earlier and faked his way through at least one more SHV. Douche.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
justcallmegranny
Nibbles22
ironcat
kraft33
crunchette
Ayana
locoforbach
KK4
mysthelma
XQZME
Luvstruck