SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:16 pm

pbmax wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Here’s some dialogue from a breakup scene:

I’m so honoured that you would want to be with me because you would never be with anyone who want worthy.

I feel the same way.

Don’t say that ... that makes it worse.

What? .... you don’t love me?

(Shakes head no)

(Laughing)  me either!

You don’t love me?

nope.

But we are so right for each other.

I know.

That’s a scene from Youve Got Mail .... it’s not how breakups happen!!

Anyone of us who ever broke up with anybody, if filmed on camera, would come off looking like Arie did.  Breakups are messy, emotionally exhausting and awkwardly embarrassing.   Many might say “I’d never” but I wouldn’t believe them.  giggling

There is no lovable way of doing it unless it's a mutual one and that isn't too pretty. When it's one that want the relationship and the other one don't, what words can you say to make them feel better. I would honestly like to know.

Me too ... and if I ever figure it out.... I’ll patent it and make billions bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 1176891977

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by littlereddress Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:21 pm

pbmax wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Here’s some dialogue from a breakup scene:

I’m so honoured that you would want to be with me because you would never be with anyone who want worthy.

I feel the same way.

Don’t say that ... that makes it worse.

What? .... you don’t love me?

(Shakes head no)

(Laughing)  me either!

You don’t love me?

nope.

But we are so right for each other.

I know.

That’s a scene from Youve Got Mail .... it’s not how breakups happen!!

Anyone of us who ever broke up with anybody, if filmed on camera, would come off looking like Arie did.  Breakups are messy, emotionally exhausting and awkwardly embarrassing.   Many might say “I’d never” but I wouldn’t believe them.  giggling

There is no lovable way of doing it unless it's a mutual one and that isn't too pretty. When it's one that want the relationship and the other one don't, what words can you say to make them feel better. I would honestly like to know.

It's usually that way unless it a long term relationship that fizzled out on both sides. One person cares more than the other. One person wants to continue and fights desperately to hang on and other wants out and is trying to slip out the door. 50 ways to leave your lover. And human nature is to completely support the one who got dumped and not the dumper. Evil bastard vs sweet girl who did not nothing wrong but love the guy usually. Sometimes it is reversed but I find most don't sympathize as much with a man gets dumped - it usually he did something to deserve most of the time. It plays out over and over.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:26 pm

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/06/entertainment/bachelor-becca-kufrin-arie-luyendyk-jr/index.html

Becca is certainly taking the high road instead of bashing Arie. Good for her.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:33 pm

northernviewer wrote:@sosleepy breaking up with someone heinous?  It happens all over the world, thousands of times a day I’m sure ... people ending relationships to date another person .... what’s wicked, evil or horrific about that?  I honestly don’t get it scratch

ITA,  I honestly don't get the hate. If I said " He that has no sin cast the first stone" noone would! Every body makes a mistake or more in their lifetime. Even Paul the murders was forgiven by God. I think Arie will be just fine. He will marry Lauren and have many children, and all will be history, just like Mesnick and the rest of the bachelar/ette. This too shall pass! JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:38 pm

northernviewer wrote:@sosleepy breaking up with someone heinous?  It happens all over the world, thousands of times a day I’m sure ... people ending relationships to date another person .... what’s wicked, evil or horrific about that?  I honestly don’t get it scratch

I feel like people are missing a basic point. This is not about him merely breaking up with Becca (99% of the Bachelors and their f1s broke up) JMO.

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:39 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

ITA,  I honestly don't get the hate. If I said " He that has no sin cast the first stone" noone would! Every body makes a mistake or more in their lifetime. Even Paul the murders was forgiven by God. I think Arie will be just fine. He will marry Lauren and have many children, and all will be history, just like Mesnick and the rest of the bachelar/ette. This too shall pass! JMO

Amen
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:40 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/06/entertainment/bachelor-becca-kufrin-arie-luyendyk-jr/index.html

I am not surprised, she is a very nice girl!! I think Arie F4s are very classy ladies and mature.

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:43 pm

Yeah, no kidding. Of course the break up itself isn't heinous. Blindsiding the poor girl with a camera crew (only after conveniently checking in with the girl on the side to make sure that's "a go" before you pull the trigger, I might add) to be played on national television in the prime time? Yeah, that's heinous. Maybe that's just me though.

IMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:45 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/06/entertainment/bachelor-becca-kufrin-arie-luyendyk-jr/index.html

I have to think that in the long run it is better for her not to go down that road. Even though she may want to join in with her lady gang of a bash session (which she might do tonight actually) if she is going to do the bachelorette in that state of mind it wouldn't be a good look for her to appear angry and bitter so soon before she starts her own journey. You could argue that she isn't really ready until she has a chance to get through her anger and hurt with more healing time. JMO.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:47 pm

Maggenzm wrote:ITA,  I honestly don't get the hate. If I said " He that has no sin cast the first stone" noone would! Every body makes a mistake or more in their lifetime. Even Paul the murders was forgiven by God. I think Arie will be just fine. He will marry Lauren and have many children, and all will be history, just like Mesnick and the rest of the bachelar/ette. This too shall pass! JMO
Arie marry Lauren, the great love of his life? Yeah, when pigs fly. laugh out loud JMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:49 pm

sosleepy wrote:

Yeah, no kidding.  Of course the break up itself isn't heinous.  Blindsiding the poor girl with a camera crew (only after conveniently checking in with the girl on the side to make sure that's "a go" before you pull the trigger, I might add) to be played on national television in the prime time?  Yeah, that's heinous.  Maybe that's just me though.

IMO

This is the price of signing up for this show. You might get embarrassed, heart broken, or even humiliated. But, at the end of the day, you will survive and hopefully have learned a lesson or two to help for future relationships.
Broken heart doesn't kill, it just makes one wise for the next round! JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:53 pm

sosleepy wrote:

Yeah, no kidding.  Of course the break up itself isn't heinous.  Blindsiding the poor girl with a camera crew (only after conveniently checking in with the girl on the side to make sure that's "a go" before you pull the trigger, I might add) to be played on national television in the prime time?  Yeah, that's heinous.  Maybe that's just me though.

IMO

It's not just you I agree 100%. Arie is a disgusting piece of garbage

All JMO

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
justcallmegranny
Nibbles22
ironcat
kraft33
crunchette
Ayana
locoforbach
KK4
mysthelma
XQZME
Luvstruck