SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by mslat92 Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:53 pm

Even Courtney is peddling the line that he filmed the break up so Becca could be The Bachelorette... sorry bud, just don't believe it.

Also it doesn't even make sense. We didn't need to see 40 mins of you being an emotionless robot to know that a) you're an emotionless robot and b) to root for Becca as Bachelorette.

He 1000% didn't know how he would come across during that break up, otherwise he wouldn't have been telling the media (until poop hit the fan), about how he was sooooo happy and excited to see the finale play out.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:57 pm

ReneeM wrote:Arie's still talking through his relationship problems with Courtney?

via GIPHY

your gif is making me hehehe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 14 1f49c

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 14 8367-910 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 14 I_got_13 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 14 E5kqdm15 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:05 pm

Even though many wanted Becca to be the next Bachelorette, TPTB still apparently held that carrot out to other women. 
It may be possible that TPTB used that same tactic with Arie: you will do _________ or we will not offer Becca the Bachelorette role. It will go to others being considered instead. That could be where this is coming from. 
It was done to Jason in order for him to film the ATFR stuff. He was told Molly was going to be the next Bachelorette.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:08 pm

North wrote:Daily Mail Article: 'I can resist anything but temptation': How 'quiet' Bachelor 'winner' Lauren, 26, posed for risque modelling shoots under the name 'Libby', had a cheeky yearbook quote, dropped out of pre-med and has been engaged TWICE

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5475009/Bachelor-winner-Lauren-26-posed-risque-modelling-shots.html

Wow. That's the dirt they have on her? hehehe
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Even though many wanted Becca to be the next Bachelorette, TPTB still apparently held that carrot out to other women. 
It may be possible that TPTB used that same tactic with Arie: you will do _________ or we will not offer Becca the Bachelorette role. It will go to others being considered instead. That could be where this is coming from. 
It was done to Jason in order for him to film the ATFR stuff. He was told Molly was going to be the next Bachelorette.
Jason was in love with Molly and would have lost her if she became Bachelorette.
That was not the case with Arie, and with his obvious lack of consideration for Becca, I don’t think he could care less.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:18 pm

blueblues wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Even though many wanted Becca to be the next Bachelorette, TPTB still apparently held that carrot out to other women. 
Jason was in love with Molly and would have lost her if she became Bachelorette.
That was not the case with Arie, and with his obvious lack of consideration for Becca, I don’t think he could care less.
JMO
I know this appears farfetched to those who don't like Arie. 
But TPTB do things like this.
 I don't think Arie dislikes Becca. She simply is not the one for him. In his mind, if the only way he could resolve the situation he was in was to do certain things, regardless of the sense of it, that is what his mind told him to do. I don't think he had to be in love with Becca to want this for her and he is consistent with saying that is what he wanted. 
Apparently, Becca wants this, too.  If Becca did not want the gig, IMO, this would be worse, but she obviously wants it and is happy about it.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
blueblues wrote:
JMO
I know this appears farfetched to those who don't like Arie. 
But TPTB do things like this.
 I don't think Arie dislikes Becca. She simply is not the one for him. In his mind, if the only way he could resolve the situation he was in was to do certain things, regardless of the sense of it, that is what his mind told him to do. I don't think he had to be in love with Becca to want this for her and he is consistent with saying that is what he wanted. 
Apparently, Becca wants this, too.  If Becca did not want the gig, IMO, this would be worse, but she obviously wants it and is happy about it.

Not sure "consistency" is Arie's strong suit.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:21 pm

Whether it is his strong suit or not, in this case he is consistent. 
Even a broke clock is right twice a day.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:24 pm

JMO, Arie wants Becca to be the bachelorette because a Becca moving on is better for HIM than a heartbroken Becca. If it weren’t for that he would not give a crap. Everything else but saying he wanted Becca to be the bachelorette shows Arie doesn’t care about Becca at all. Again JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:25 pm

Bustle: Lauren Should Watch Arie & Becca's Breakup On 'The Bachelor,' Says Raven Gates, Because There Were "Major Red Flags" There

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:37 pm

stuckinsc wrote:JMO, Arie wants Becca to be the bachelorette because a Becca moving on is better for HIM than a heartbroken Becca. If it weren’t for that he would not give a crap. Everything else but saying he wanted Becca to be the bachelorette shows Arie doesn’t care about Becca at all. Again JMO.
JMO most people want other people to be happy, just because it's a nice thing.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:39 pm

North wrote:Bustle: Lauren Should Watch Arie & Becca's Breakup On 'The Bachelor,' Says Raven Gates, Because There Were "Major Red Flags" There

The way Lauren is acting is just like she's stuffing her head in the sand and refuses to acknowledge the big red flags that are basically waving right in front of her face. I came across a couple of interviews of them today, and when asked about what Bekah M has said, or the negativity or the break-up, they have basically looked at each other and laughed it off. They literally giggle their way through any questions that may make them actually question their relationship. It's pathetic.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

+60
Newto
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
mindless
kraft33