SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:JMO, Arie wants Becca to be the bachelorette because a Becca moving on is better for HIM than a heartbroken Becca. If it weren’t for that he would not give a crap. Everything else but saying he wanted Becca to be the bachelorette shows Arie doesn’t care about Becca at all. Again JMO.
JMO most people want other people to be hap, just because it's a nice thing.
Agreed. But then you show compassion to people. Every other statement he has made has been hurtful at best to Becca, so I don’t in my opinion buy that he cares about Becca’s happiness, just his own. Just as all his actions and other words have shown. Again all JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by blueblues Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:41 pm

stuckinsc wrote:JMO, Arie wants Becca to be the bachelorette because a Becca moving on is better for HIM than a heartbroken Becca. If it weren’t for that he would not give a crap. Everything else but saying he wanted Becca to be the bachelorette shows Arie doesn’t care about Becca at all. Again JMO.
Well that’s an argument I can buy. If he could make things easier for himself by humiliating the woman he promised to marry, they wouldn’t have to twist his arm even a little. JMO.

And to say I don’t like him is to put it mildly.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:45 pm

mslat92 wrote:
North wrote:Bustle: Lauren Should Watch Arie & Becca's Breakup On 'The Bachelor,' Says Raven Gates, Because There Were "Major Red Flags" There

The way Lauren is acting is just like she's stuffing her head in the sand and refuses to acknowledge the big red flags that are basically waving right in front of her face. I came across a couple of interviews of them today, and when asked about what Bekah M has said, or the negativity or the break-up, they have basically looked at each other and laughed it off. They literally giggle their way through any questions that may make them actually question their relationship. It's pathetic.

What are they suppose to say? Yes!! We are deeply offended!! They are on national TV. laugh out loud. Arie wanted to say much more, but he took the high road and held his tongue...unlike Baby B.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:46 pm

Pirouette wrote:Good thing Arie and Lauren don’t care about haters because it’s a hate fest out there. They just need to be patient and in a few monts the snark will pass on next season...

It's the same every season. The couple have to weave through a wave of hate from all angles, with no chance of redemption in the near future, mixed in with rumours and fabricated stories, while usually the F2 is glorified. The more SM hate, the more chime in, and the more the tabloids pick it up and the more money they make. They could care less about the truth.

Whether he wanted to make sure Becca was the next ette is true or not, one thing I have no doubt, it certainly was TPTB that wanted to make sure the break up was filmed so Becca can have her storyboard all set for the next 'ette. Arie got off scott free again IMO. Becca was very gracious. Could be because that's just who she is, but also they tell everyone what they are suppose to say and how to act. We know this from years of sleuthing. Arie IMO protected again, just like the WTA. He must have done something right for them.

Whether you like them or not, he took a chance for what he felt was the right thing to do. So what he's engaged twice in four months. I'm pretty sure the next ette will be engaged twice in 6 months. Couples stay together for 3 months 1 yr or whatever and go their separate ways. Some are still together. If they are right for each other they'll make it work. They will have to prove their commitment to one another, and so far he is very happy he went with his gut.

I'd rather see a switch than a fake Jake/Vienna DeAnna/Jessie.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:51 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
JMO most people want other people to be hap, just because it's a nice thing.
Agreed. But then you show compassion to people. Every other statement he has made has been hurtful at best to Becca, so I don’t in my opinion buy that he cares about Becca’s happiness, just his own. Just as all his actions and other words have shown. Again all JMO.
He is not the brightest bulb or will win a Mr. Sensitivity award, IMO, however I watched the show last night and he apologized sincerely. He said multiple times he owned what he did and was sorry. 
I truly don't know what people want, especially as I always say this doesn't effect me(us) personally. 
Becca was a class act. She accepted his apology. She said she forgave him. That's class. I admire her so much for that.  Now she is moving on. I wish her success and happiness in her new venture.
The couple should be moving on, also and appears to be doing so. It no longer is about Arie and Becca any more than other leads and the ones they did not end up with. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:53 pm

No wonder Becca said “I knew you would do this” to Ross. Apparently he has a history of harassing her and contacting her when told to stop. Hopefully the show never puts a guy like this on the show again.

https://instagram.com/p/BgCuPb4BVKd/

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 15 87b72b10 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 15 86669110 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:58 pm

Well, that's too bad, very sad on so many levels. And to think Becca agreed to be the 'ette knowing all this and what they are capable of doing?

Does the sister think it's going to be any different? Does she think MF is going to protect her sister from disgusting drama? They are capable of doing whatever they want for ratings, and they will. As Becca herself said, she signed up for it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:02 pm

umngirl wrote:No wonder Becca said “I knew you would do this” to Ross. Apparently he has a history of harassing her and contacting her when told to stop. Hopefully the show never puts a guy like this on the show again.

I don't get it, why would she be with this guy for 7 years? I didn't watch the episode, so I don't know what he looks like, but she's a very pretty girl, why 7 years, on again, off again.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:04 pm

umngirl wrote:No wonder Becca said “I knew you would do this” to Ross. Apparently he has a history of harassing her and contacting her when told to stop. Hopefully the show never puts a guy like this on the show again.

Ugh yuck. That "I knew you would do this" just took on a more creepy, almost sinister meaning knowing Ross actually stalked her down at her work and harassed her over and over on email.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:05 pm

Production did this??!! Not the production we all know about. Certainly not them. 
SMH. 
This is what they do. They are animals, IMO. Nothing to be outraged about. It's to be expected IMO.
JMO: that idiot came off looking like the idiot he is. The pedestal the sister talked about, I don't get it, unless it was a poop pedestal. 
I hate to even think it, I don't think the show has seen the last of this guy. He pushed too many people's buttons apparently.
BTW--you can block people on email and there are things called restraining orders, those might be things the family can look into.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:09 pm

Love that CH is calling out Arie on his B.S. that he did the breakup that way so Becca could be Bachelorette.

http://m.eonline.com/news/919214/chris-harrison-questions-arie-s-explanation-that-he-filmed-breakup-to-help-becca-become-the-bachelorette

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 15 87b72b10 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 15 86669110 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:21 pm

I guess I look at that differently. Here is the exact quote from CH from the source above: 
Harrison reasoned, "Well, then he was thinking far ahead of the game. That's a decision that the Bachelors are never involved in, so unless he was just being incredibly creative and thinking as a producer and trying to produce the show as well as break up with a girl and make the switch, which, if he did, I am incredibly impressed."
The forum was overwhelming guessing Becca was going to be the next Bachelorette. Did we have proof? No. Are we producers? No. Perhaps we are creative, too. 
So it is not beyond the realm of belief that Arie(even as dimwitted as most here think he is) also came to the same conclusion working with production day in and day out. 
And then CH is not privy to what production is saying to the cast. There is no way to know unless viewers are told if this was suggested by certain production staff.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

+60
Newto
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
mindless
kraft33