SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by Aria Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:19 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Aria wrote:So apparently, back when Arie was with Becca, he put up an IG story where he wore socks that Lauren gave him to check to see if she was looking and to gauge her interest level. I didn't watch, but apparently they talked about it on Kelly and Ryan. He's so gross and this is emotional cheating 101 and it's also exactly what's he doing with Bekah, sending funny, seemingly harmless DMs, while checking to see how she feels. I'm honestly so embarrassed I ever liked and defended the guy. He's disgusting. Have fun, Lauren! IMO.

And he and Lauren are proud of this? They both suck IMO.

I just watched. I think Arie had told producers backstage and didn't think they would bring it up. Kelly was accusing them of DMing the whole time he was Becca and they were like "no, no, never'" and Ryan brought that up and they copped to it. They're both so tone-deaf and have no idea how terrible they come off. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:21 pm

Did anyone see GMA? I wonder what BS he tried to spin there.

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 3 87b72b10 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 3 86669110 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:26 pm

umngirl wrote:Did anyone see GMA? I wonder what BS he tried to spin there.

He had the cameras film the breakup so that a) people could see it was his fault and b) people would sympathize with her and she could become the Bachelorette. He's basically a hero!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:27 pm

Aria wrote:
umngirl wrote:Did anyone see GMA? I wonder what BS he tried to spin there.

He had the cameras film the breakup so that a) people could see it was his fault and b) people would sympathize with her and she could become the Bachelorette. He's basically a hero!

Douche. Bag.

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 3 87b72b10 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 3 86669110 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:30 pm

I am glad he and Lauren are together, they deserve each other. 

It will be interesting how they make it once they don’t have this “fun” of sneaking they both seem to have enjoyed. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:31 pm

Both Arie and Lauren are TRASH and they deserve each other. Straight GUTTER TRASH. They were speaking to each other the entire time. They aren't fooling me

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:32 pm

Aria wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Aria wrote:So apparently, back when Arie was with Becca, he put up an IG story where he wore socks that Lauren gave him to check to see if she was looking and to gauge her interest level. I didn't watch, but apparently they talked about it on Kelly and Ryan. He's so gross and this is emotional cheating 101 and it's also exactly what's he doing with Bekah, sending funny, seemingly harmless DMs, while checking to see how she feels. I'm honestly so embarrassed I ever liked and defended the guy. He's disgusting. Have fun, Lauren! IMO.

And he and Lauren are proud of this? They both suck IMO.

I just watched. I think Arie had told producers backstage and didn't think they would bring it up. Kelly was accusing them of DMing the whole time he was Becca and they were like "no, no, never'" and Ryan brought that up and they copped to it. They're both so tone-deaf and have no idea how terrible they come off. IMO.

So there goes the whole "it-was-a-setup-from-the-beginning" theory if Arie had to post a sock-a-gram to gauge Lauren's interest level. Because why would he need to gauge her interest if it was a foregone conclusion they'd end up in true love for realz with a ring at the ATFR?

And, socks?! SOCKS?!?! These people really are so boring.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:44 pm

Just watched the Kelly and Ryan segment and am shocked how clueless and vial I find Arie AND Lauren. Initially I was putting this all on Arie but as more of the story unfolds and as Lauren makes more public appearances I'm tossing her under the bus too. IMO they are underestimating the absolute hatred (yes a strong word) that bachnation feels for them. Sock-gate? Really? I don't think there will be enough confirmation in the world for Lauren from Arie once they hit public life. They act like they are expecting the world to embrace them and their love yet Kelly didn't even ask to see the ring! giggling They have their heads so buried in the sand on this one that they've left their a$$'s exposed! cantstopl
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:48 pm

WHY ARE THEY SHARING STUFF THEY SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED OF??? 

They're so dumb it hurts. JMO.

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:51 pm

It’s hilarious Arie wasn’t even man enough to breakup with Becca without knowing Lauren is a sure thing because being without Lauren was worth any price. No. He needed confirmation from her first with his socks to be okay breaking up with Becca. And if Lauren didn’t react to the socks, he’d still be with Becca or another one of the girls?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:53 pm

Alanna wrote:Why would they admit this?? It’s so stupid to admit, so sleazy to do, and it definitely would count as emotional cheating imo too.

If Arie was sending out feelers to Lauren, can’t he tell who viewed his story? It shows up who viewed your story no? They said there’s no way to know .
When Arie starts to do the shady things his ex said he did , it starts to make sense who is the one lying. Not them imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:56 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Alanna wrote:Why would they admit this?? It’s so stupid to admit, so sleazy to do, and it definitely would count as emotional cheating imo too.

If Arie was sending out feelers to Lauren, can’t he tell who viewed his story? It shows up who viewed your story no? They said there’s no way to know .
When Arie starts to do the shady things his ex said he did , it starts to make sense who is the one lying. Not them imo.

Yes you can see who has viewed your IG story.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

+60
Newto
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
mindless
kraft33