SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by North Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:58 pm

Alanna wrote:It’s hilarious Arie wasn’t even man enough to breakup with Becca without knowing Lauren is a sure thing because being without Lauren was worth any price. No. He needed confirmation from her first with his socks to be okay breaking up with Becca. And if Lauren didn’t react to the socks, he’d still be with Becca or another one of the girls?

Yeah, that's where the great "risk" came in. It was all about the socks.

North

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:01 pm

umngirl wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
Alanna wrote:Why would they admit this?? It’s so stupid to admit, so sleazy to do, and it definitely would count as emotional cheating imo too.

If Arie was sending out feelers to Lauren, can’t he tell who viewed his story? It shows up who viewed your story no? They said there’s no way to know .
When Arie starts to do the shady things his ex said he did , it starts to make sense who is the one lying. Not them imo.

Yes you can see who has viewed your IG story.

Right! They say there’s no way to know. That’s a blatant lie. Arie wouldn’t do it if there wasn’t a way to guage if Lauren viewed it. He’s an expert at this and have snagged girls like this before . Oh, boy! They should go overseas and stay there. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:07 pm

My thought: ignorance is bliss. Good idea to get,out of the country for awhile !

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:20 pm

And don’t give anymore interviews. Even in interrogations they ask the same question over and over to detect variations . Lauren is going to have to endure all these questions about Becca which made me laugh. Becca only had to endure comments about Lauren from Arie’s family . Lauren has to endure oh so much more .
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:22 pm

I called it when I said they were going to be insufferable and ott to try to prove their “love” (imo) but I’m shocked how proud they are to admit what they were doing. Total idiots. 

Jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:26 pm

Yep, what comes out after the fact is always very enlightening. Even more so for these 2 because they have no filter and don't think about what they are saying.

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 4 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:49 pm

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/jimmy-kimmel-grills-bachelor-couple-arie-lauren-quick-engagement-1092631
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:56 pm

ElonM wrote:https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/jimmy-kimmel-grills-bachelor-couple-arie-lauren-quick-engagement-1092631

Ok so first he says, Becca told him to text Lauren and now he says he asked Becca if he could text Lauren. But we also know he already sent Sm feelers out to Lauren to see if she noticed his IG story . duh

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:57 pm

Aria wrote:So apparently, back when Arie was with Becca, he put up an IG story where he wore socks that Lauren gave him to check to see if she was looking and to gauge her interest level. I didn't watch, but apparently they talked about it on Kelly and Ryan. He's so gross and this is emotional cheating 101 and it's also exactly what's he doing with Bekah, sending funny, seemingly harmless DMs, while checking to see how she feels. I'm honestly so embarrassed I ever liked and defended the guy. He's disgusting. Have fun, Lauren! IMO.

Does anyone have the SC for this??
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:58 pm

Aria wrote:
umngirl wrote:Did anyone see GMA? I wonder what BS he tried to spin there.

He had the cameras film the breakup so that a) people could see it was his fault and b) people would sympathize with her and she could become the Bachelorette. He's basically a hero!

GMA interview.  I didn’t hear this exchange from Arie and Michael.  Was it in the second part when they play a game?   I haven’t listened to that yet.

Nice support from Jason and Molly at the end.  
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/video/arie-luyendyk-jr-girlfriend-open-future-plans-53569979
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:04 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
Aria wrote:
umngirl wrote:Did anyone see GMA? I wonder what BS he tried to spin there.

He had the cameras film the breakup so that a) people could see it was his fault and b) people would sympathize with her and she could become the Bachelorette. He's basically a hero!

GMA interview.  I didn’t hear this exchange from Arie and Michael.  Was it in the second part when they play a game?   I haven’t listened to that yet.

Nice support from Jason and Molly at the end.  
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/video/arie-luyendyk-jr-girlfriend-open-future-plans-53569979

No, it's actually in the first part when Arie sat down with Michael by himself! It's posted in the fan forum, if you want to watch!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:14 pm

Aria wrote:So apparently, back when Arie was with Becca, he put up an IG story where he wore socks that Lauren gave him to check to see if she was looking and to gauge her interest level. I didn't watch, but apparently they talked about it on Kelly and Ryan. He's so gross and this is emotional cheating 101 and it's also exactly what's he doing with Bekah, sending funny, seemingly harmless DMs, while checking to see how she feels. I'm honestly so embarrassed I ever liked and defended the guy. He's disgusting. Have fun, Lauren! IMO.
WHOSE MANS IS THIS?? I'm dying at the fact that he's already doing to Lauren what he did with her, and she's too stupid to realize it laugh out loud. She is truly a bird. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

+60
Newto
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
mindless
kraft33