SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:11 pm

drthigian wrote:Ryan was found playing music on a beach in Los Angeles. He had never even seen the show before. He is everything you think he is and more. Just a humble, sweet and wonderfully genuine guy. In fact, all of his ex's still love him. What you see is what you get. Producers insisted that he play the banjo, so he wrote a song. His preference was to meet Becca without it.

Thank you for that insight and welcomesign

Back to top Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:13 pm

@drthigian welcomeyall and thanks for sharing. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:14 pm

drthigian wrote:Ryan was found playing music on a beach in Los Angeles. He had never even seen the show before. He is everything you think he is and more. Just a humble, sweet and wonderfully genuine guy. In fact, all of his ex's still love him. What you see is what you get. Producers insisted that he play the banjo, so he wrote a song. His preference was to meet Becca without it.

welcomesign this is how i see him!! thanks for the info and letting us Ryan fans know he is the gem we saw! I am just Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 2292733854 sad Upset :tissuebox why Becca why!!!! i can't believe i had to wake up to this sad news that he is gone!

ohwell goes to show i shouldn't get invested before the show starts duh
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:26 pm

Do you know if he's been eliminated?

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:45 pm

mindless wrote:
Aria wrote:As much as I personally liked Ryan, I didn't peg him as an automatic frontrunner because I think her type is much more of the conventional  Bachelor guy - All-American, athlete, frat guy, that type of thing. I think picking this guy who plays the banjo and had a pet pig would have been out of type for her.

Also it's possible there was drama and he was there for the *wrong reasons*. The guy did come out playing a song for her, so I'm sure he's at least somewhat interested in fame/his music career. IMO.

I never thought he was Becca's type, I just hoped he'd somehow stick around for a while for my viewing pleasure. And you never know, the three Bachelorettes who married their F1 ended up with men who weren't necessarily their usual type. Oh well.

That's why I was hoping he would go far, because I think this show does allow you to meet people you normally wouldn't approach and that's often what the leads need. I just didn't get the "well, he's a confirmed F4! He definitely got week 5 date! There's no way he's not making it!" commentary that I saw. I'm surprised he went home as soon as he did, but I guess it's matching Rachel's season where two AFR guys made final four and two went home in the first month. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:08 pm

Thank you for posting! Never had a doubt he is a wonderful person! I know he will find someone equally special!

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:11 pm

I was just hoping the pet pig was a big enough draw to get him to HTDs for my own personal pleasure.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:28 pm

Maya wrote:

Thank you for posting! Never had a doubt he is a wonderful person! I know he will find someone equally special!

thanks for sharing @drthigian...tyvm

i was just about to post this nugget and tag you @Maya . So much for our favs  :tissuebox . I for one can't believe he didnt make it to F4. My dream finale is Ryan vs John laugh out loud...and now im kinda sure it wont happen laugh out loud.

These were found on the IG comments.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgEdS5thG7D/?taken-by=bacheloretteabc

rhiannonaguilar
Watch out for Ryan from Manhattan beach, he’s not ready for a relationship and has a little bit of a drug problem, he just wants to be on tv

middlechild67@rhiannonaguilar What a horrible thing to say about him. I know him personally and that is such a crock of *emoji*. He does not have a “drug problem” and is not looking to be on TV. He was discovered on the beach while playing music and a producer was walking by. I know him personally and have for many years. Stop with the vitriol and get a life.

>> he was spotted by a producer while playing music. No wonder , maybe the said producer was the one who insisted him playing the banjo?..it was quite gimmicky tbh, so maybe BK has presumptions about him already bc of that ?..not sure.... So bummed that the pet pig could not score him a HTD  :pout

now i'm losing interest in all these guys. Only John  i could root for. Now watch him gonezo fast as well laugh out loud.

> time to change my avi!  :tissuebox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:46 pm

@Joy15 Oh boy! I forgot about your avi. So sorry although we did have a pretty good party in the making ...I’m still waiting now it all plays out :nervous

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:56 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:@Joy15 Oh boy! I forgot about your avi. So sorry although we did have a pretty good party in the making ...I’m still waiting now it all plays out :nervous

tbh...as much as i hate to say it..i guess, RS is right. Him bragging on twitter about Garrett F1 reminds me of Des-Brooks back then that i can remember..and perhaps Jojo-Jordan? (not sure bc i didnt follow the season). Unless Garrett removes himself the F1 is his spot to loose. JMO . I think he seems nice...so i can get behind this couple, i guess. Although i really wonder why his marriage only lasted for 6 months. question

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:01 am

@Joy15 sad day console I was not expecting this at all. no

I have lost interest in this season completely. I don’t find Garrett or Colton/Tia drama interesting. Hopefully this will change during first few episodes.

Ryan was my first pre season favorite ever and I have definitely learned the lesson!

As for your avi just cut Becca out no idea Girl got rid of our RyPy way to early!!!

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:18 am

Maya wrote:@Joy15 sad day console I was not expecting this at all. no

I have lost interest in this season completely. I don’t find Garrett or Colton/Tia drama interesting. Hopefully this will change during first few episodes.

Ryan was my first pre season favorite ever and I have definitely learned the lesson!

As for your avi just cut Becca out no idea Girl got rid of our RyPy way to early!!!

yeah..i wonder if RyPy is too normal for this cracy show?..hence not feel comfy on cameras?... Didn't they have any connection whatsoever?..so many Qs  question

or..is her good guys's radar broken?...laugh out loud

Guess it must be hard for him not to get back to IG in the name of "hiding". I wonder if TPTB asked him not to use SM until the airing, as maybe they know Ryan is one of early favs?.

I am on the fence of him doing the BIP. I always thought Bach PAD and BIP as a shalllow train wreck show...full of raunchy stuff laugh out loud. Then again, i'm kinda reminded by Taylor and Derek (fellow normal guy IMO) who turned to be a great match. Who knows.. maybe Ryan could find his match in Kendall laugh out loud

If offered, please be on board Ryan..! handwave we would love to eyedrool you over our screen :bad girl: .

But seriously, i think he can do no wrong for doing BIP.  He can always remove himself from the mix if no one interest him. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
maya213
Kindnesscounts
Zaynab
Diana
flojo031