SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:10 am

I don’t want to be too quick to move him to BIP bc I’d like a Ryan Sutter 2.0 for Becca. She needs someone who is loyal, honest and there for finding love. Too many frogs IMO to kiss before she gets to her prince. no I hope she can weed through the “players” quickly.... Becca has been played with enough IMO.

Ryan is adorable, sweet, kind and a bit quirky. He’s the type of guy that would be perfect for Becca IMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:21 am

Rolly wrote:I don’t want to be too quick to move him to BIP bc I’d like a Ryan Sutter 2.0 for Becca. She needs someone who is loyal, honest and there for finding love. Too many frogs IMO to kiss before she gets to her prince. no  I hope she can weed through the “players” quickly.... Becca has been played with enough IMO.

Ryan is adorable, sweet, kind and a bit quirky. He’s the type of guy that would be perfect for Becca IMO.

I'd be happy if he was her "one" but my gut is telling me he isn't. There could very well be another loyal, honest, there for finding love guy there that is right for Becca. Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 1646190589

To tell you the truth, when he came out on stage that night, I immediately thought of him with Kendall not Becca.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:34 am

Rolly wrote:I don’t want to be too quick to move him to BIP bc I’d like a Ryan Sutter 2.0 for Becca. She needs someone who is loyal, honest and there for finding love. Too many frogs IMO to kiss before she gets to her prince. no  I hope she can weed through the “players” quickly.... Becca has been played with enough IMO.

IA.  Ryan still appears to be in the running, so too soon to rule him out period. IMO.

From reviewing his IG page and his SIL's page and some of the sleuthed info, he is a close family man which is a plus in his favor.  He has an interesting background growing up on Cape Cod, Boston and also has family in the TV business.  He plays bango/guitar and sings, sails and also wears unique clothing (jacket) that Becca admired at their first meeting.  He has enough to stand out and make Becca take notice and I think she will find his unique attributes appealing, right down to his pet pig.  laugh out loud   Don't forget, that sweet men do come from Cape Cod, e.g, Chris Lampton.

All JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:40 am

It's hard bc we don't really know what's his personality like and if they would click since he was super shy at atfr laugh out loud. Becca did seem to however like him at atfr based off off of how she touched his coat and commented how she liked it and the fact that she told him he needs to teach her how to play the banjo.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:48 am

havadrpepper wrote:

I'd be happy if he was her "one" but my gut is telling me he isn't.  There could very well be another loyal, honest, there for finding love guy there that is right for Becca.  Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 1646190589

To tell you the truth, when he came out on stage that night, I immediately thought of him with Kendall not Becca.

IA Ryan would be cute with Kendall or someone like Jacqueline if not with Becca. (I want for Caroline and Tia to stay away from him though). I like seeing the nice guys not finishing last. And maybe we will see more of his personality come out and he won’t be as quiet and reserved. From what we’ve seen he does remind me of Ryan Sutter, quiet, reserved, honest and not a manipulator/player. But that doesn’t bring  :drama  that TPTB like to see.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:01 am

I think we’ll have to wait to see more of them together to know if they have chemistry. I certainly wouldn’t write him off just yet.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:33 pm

Fingers crossed Ryan doesn't get the public concert date tomorrow bc we know what that means laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:40 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Fingers crossed Ryan doesn't get the public concert date tomorrow bc we know what that means laugh out loud

What does it mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:52 pm

That he won't be F1.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:54 pm

jupiterxo wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Fingers crossed Ryan doesn't get the public concert date tomorrow bc we know what that means laugh out loud

What does it mean?

That a frontrunner wouldn't get such a date.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:44 pm

Oooh interesting. Sorry for the silly question, I haven’t seen much of the show before. So I guess a public concert date isn’t as good as a private plane date or something else romantic huh? Isn’t the date still one on one though? And isn’t a one on one date promising?

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:52 pm

I am so pumped that Ryan didn't get the public concert date giggling . And also pretty glad that he is not the FIR, as i think they break the sticky pattern of FIR=F1 this season.

Here is hoping to him getting the epis 5 date and has a chance to celebrate BK's Bday together cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
maya213
Kindnesscounts
Zaynab
Diana
flojo031