SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:59 pm

IDK. I always see her and Blake as bachelor bubble love. I think Garrett loves Becca, I think Blake would have loved whoever the bachelorette was. Too intense for me. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:04 pm

According to folks that have actually been on the show and coupled up or married as a result of this show, it’all Bubble love....real love starts post show...so IMO Becca and her F1 are no exception.....jmho.

ETA - just read an article about Rachel saying that she spent less than 24 hours in total on the show with Bryan....and this lends credence to the fact that no human can feel real/true love in that time frame....jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:49 pm

@mercieme IA it's bubble love for all contestants. There have been plenty that split, later citing the differences between them after they were off the show and out of bubble love.

I'd rather have a contestant like Blake who seems to be really falling for Becca than a Robby who was more concerned about hair product IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:01 pm

Someone on reddit found this video with Blake as an "extra" at 4:20 mark. laugh out loud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5NT0gay6wY

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:10 pm

Becca said after FS with Garrett that he told her he was in love with her. She said it at least twice. But we didn't see Garrett say that. He simply said I Love You, Becca. He didn't say he was in love with her. But she said he said that. He may have but we didn't see it. It's like Eric on Rachel's season, he said ILY too but he never said he was in love with her, and after the season, he continued to say he loved her (as a person) but he never said he fell in love with her. I think there's a difference between the two. IMO If you go back and look at most pics of Becca and Garrett, he is not touching her with his hands. His arm is touching her or some other part, but not hands, in most pics. In one pic, he's holding his water bottle, laugh out loud, and she's hugging him. Blake has his hands all over her constantly. Huge difference in body language. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:02 pm

I do know that Rachel was into Bryan from the beginning, you could see that and the watch she gave him. But at the end, I just remember how over the top excited she was to see Eric and ride in the helicopter with him. She was SOOOO excited, jumping up and down, laughing in the helicopter. And on that last chance date with Bryan, she was very subdued and obviously distracted. Bryan even said the date was off. They were trying to lead us down a bunny trail. laugh out loud But that was very confusing because it was edited to look like she really wanted Peter but he wouldn't propose. But then at the end, it was Bryan all along. So why the heck did you spend 5 hours crying with Peter and begging him to propose when you had the one you wanted from the beginning? Sometimes, it's too much! yes @GuardianAngel they need to stop all the faking, etc. Some seasons are straightforward and obvious. Like Ben H and Lauren B. Very obvious and imo JoJo was way behind, and just doing her audition for next lead. And Nick and Vanessa, very obvious. Nick didn't seem at all in love with Raven and vice versa.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:19 pm

just me wrote:
SFoster wrote:Becca said after FS with Garrett that he told her he was in love with her. She said it at least twice. But we didn't see Garrett say that. He simply said I Love You, Becca. He didn't say he was in love with her. But she said he said that. He may have but we didn't see it. It's like Eric on Rachel's season, he said ILY too but he never said he was in love with her, and after the season, he continued to say he loved her (as a person) but he never said he fell in love with her. I think there's a difference between the two. IMO  If you go back and look at most pics of Becca and Garrett, he is not touching her with his hands. His arm is touching her or some other part, but not hands, in most pics. In one pic, he's holding his water bottle, laugh out loud, and she's hugging him. Blake has his hands all over her constantly. Huge difference in body language. JMO
IMO saying I love you and I am in love with you to some people means the same- especially a man saying it to a woman.

Even if I agreed with this, why couldn't Becca have just said, Garrett finally told me he loves me. But she said at least twice, he said he was in love with her. Why did she rephrase it?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:51 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl6t_3engE2/?hl=en&taken-by=paulhebertphoto

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:53 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl6wy_ZFFCl/?hl=en&taken-by=bachelorette_becca

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:57 am

It’s beautiful but too bad the sunset wasn’t in between them like the last shot of Kiera Knightly in Pride and Predudice .
Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 0bd22010

Source
https://ejsbookshelf.wordpress.com/tag/pride-and-prejudice/

Back to top Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CamiLane 11 Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:42 am

Not sure how credible this is but someone on reddit posted. They know the mother of one Blake’s best friends and said that today she had talked to her and found out that “Blake is definitely NOT going to be The Bachelor” the person who posted this didn’t give anymore details. They went on to speculate what the reason are for Blake not being in the running anymore. If this news is true it’s definitely because Blake decided that he didn’t want to be the bachelor.
This news is a little surprising but I don’t know what to think about it or if I should 1000% believe it.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:06 am

Yeah I saw that. Grain of salt and everything, but it would fit with his social media activity, which has really lacked in any type of self-promotion. I remember thinking how admirable it was that he was on Ben H's IG stories, who is the most followed male in this franchise, and he didn't link to it or anything in an attempt to gain followers. I'm kind of sad if it's true. I don't know how he'd handle it emotionally, but he seems like he's always himself and he's sincere about wanting love, and I'd love to have a Bach like that again. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana