SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:19 am

Thanks @SFoster for theses stunning and moving pictures of Blake and Becca. Make me quite sad as we can only imagine how much heartbreak he must feel right now. Not too surprised he isn’t interested in the Bach gig and good for him to take care of himself outside the BN bubble.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by philphan Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:34 am

Kudos to him if this is true. One of the rare ones who is truly looking for love without the BS of the show. As a Chris L and Reid fan I totally respect this.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:32 am

How can he be the Bachelor if he's engaged to Becca? giggling Praying

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:34 am

Astrobach wrote:Thanks @SFoster for theses stunning and moving pictures of Blake and Becca. Make me quite sad as we can only imagine how much heartbreak he must feel right now. Not too surprised he isn’t interested in the Bach gig and good for him to take care of himself outside the BN bubble.

They are so beautiful, aren't they? #TeamBlecca Between their heads in a couple of the pics, it almost looks like a heart. beatingheart

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:35 am

Did anyone catch Becca on MTA saying her worst breakup of all was with Jason? Really? Another thing that gives me hope?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:11 am

Absolutely beautiful picture - S Foster. Excellent sleuthing to find that ! Wonder why he doesn't want to be The Bachelor ................
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:15 am

I'm starting to get mad that becca took him this far....she had to have had a sense of his fragility.

I do wonder if there had been no minivan and fishing from garrett early on if there would have been a more level playing field. But I guess alls fair in love and war, eh?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:20 am

Every lead as done it and Blake is not special. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:38 am

She really did not have a choice she let jason go early I do not think tptb would alow it jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:44 am

Well, at the time of that filming, Blake had not been let go so she couldn't come out and say it was the worst breakup she had.

Remember all interviews for her during this time has to coincide with what is being shown on TV.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:46 am

Billysmom wrote:I'm starting to get mad that becca took him this far....she had to have had a sense of his fragility.  

I do wonder if there had been no minivan and fishing from garrett early on if there would have been a more level playing field.  But I guess alls fair in love and war, eh?

And, the fact that she met Blake days before wasn't? IMO, Blake had the advantage as far as first time meeting.

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:40 pm

In the Bahamas, Blake first told Becca he is in love with her. And she tells the camera she is in love with him too, but she's not going to tell him YET. She says it's difficult to hold back from telling him. In Thailand at the F3 RC, she tells CH she will only tell one man ILY (implied at the FRC). A couple of weeks earlier she said she is not going to tell Blake yet. Meaning she intends to at some future point. (she never said this about G) Then we see her walking in her white FRC dress, saying it's time to say ILY to the one man but she must do something else first before she can commit (dump F2).

Here is that conversation in Bahamas.

Blake: Becca I am in love with you
Becca: You're gonna make my heart burst.
Blake: It's so good to say..
Becca: Will you say it again.
Blake: I'm in love with you, Becca
Becca: You make my heart very happy.
Blake: That's all I want.
Becca: (to the camera) Blake is the first guy to tell me that he is in love with me and he's no longer falling but he's there and hearing him say that with such confidence - I want to hear him say it over and over again.
Becca: (to Blake) I am so happy we had today and the fact that you told me that you're not only falling for me but you're in love with me. It makes me feel so beyond words I can't even express it and it just fills my heart and I would love nothing more than to come back and meet your family and just see the amazing people that raised you and why you are this man standing in front of me today, so Blake, will you accept this rose?..
Becca: (to the camera) I feel 100% confident about going to his hometown and meeting his family. With Blake, I just kinda know. Every moment with Blake I don't want it to end and I want to just keep having him kiss me and hold me and (overcome) sorry it gets alot...it's just something I can't even put into words but I feel like my heart just recognizes his.
Becca: (to Blake) Best day ever..
Blake: Seriously, I didn't think it could get any better than our first date but I was wrong.
Becca: (to the camera) When Blake told me that he is in love with me it just made me so happy and it just felt so right in my heart and I think in that moment I knew I was feeling the exact same way. Blake and I are on the same page but he doesn't know it yet. All I want to do is tell him that I'm in love with him and it's so difficult to hold back. After this day and night with Blake, I can 100% see him as my husband and after tonight I can see a forever with him.

All the feels. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana