SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:51 pm

There have been 2 or 3 seasons, beginning with Ben H, that have had the 2 ILYs at the end. But in all of the them, the one the lead fell for first ,or the one you could see the most connection with all sesaon, was F1. Ben H said he loved JoJo at the end, but his new love for her didn't surpass his love for Lauren. Same with Rachel. Arie chose Becca but he seemed more in love with Lauren all season, and even told her that in Italy. So the question is - if Becca also fell in love with G in Thailand during FSD, that means she would have to fall out of love with Blake to a degree where her love for G would overcome that. I'm not seeing that. In fact, Becca still has questions about G - can he challenge me? She has asked G a big question that he failed to even answer, and I feel she noticed that.
And then we see Blake has the 2nd LCD. (his photo number is 415 v. 414 for G) They stay out in the water until dark. Does it seem like she has fallen out of love with him to the extent she is more in love with G? Isn't the FRC the next day?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:56 pm

In a recent interview, Becca was asked what she loves most about her fiance. She said that he put up with her all thru the season. Well, whose patience and perseverence did she test all season? Who did she make wait for those dates, who always had the longest time between dates? And it's likely she asked Blake, did you ever want to give up and leave? in order for him to say that romantic thing he said "I always look for a reason to stay, not a reason to leave." He was saying, he never thought of leaving. He was there for her until the end. And she also told him she noticed when she came to pick up the other guys for dates that he seemed upset in the Bahamas about not getting the 1-1. So she was watching him. I think she was testing him, imo. Someone recently told the lead, he/she almost left. Was it Lauren Burnham who told Arie that?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:50 pm

sad
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:22 pm

Astrobach wrote:sad

Me too. hmmm no idea

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:31 pm

So at this point, I'm moving into agreement with @GuardianAngel who says Becca is Andi 2.0. Except Andi was not even as bad, since she had the flirty thing going with Nick (which seemed fake) whereas Becca comes off so sweet and innocent, like you believe her. (like Blake did) Why would she be so mean? Is she misandristic - she wants revenge on men for what Ross and Arie did to her? And she's going to rake G over the coals next for bashing his ex? I don't really believe that of course but just no explanation or no words for how she could have taken it so far with such a sweet and stand up guy. This is only my 4th B-ette season but none of the others went this far, and even Andi let Nick go early. She had that much respect for him. Anyway, I wonder if Blake will ask her at ATFR what Nick asked Andi? That would be a hoot!! jk (But she would deserve it imo. Just like Andi did IMO. laugh out loud) These are just my thoughts. It really takes a very special and talented "black widow" to do what Becca is doing. JMO Yeah I know it's part of the show, but like I said I have never seen a B'ette carry it to this degree and end up with a G type.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:41 pm

SFoster wrote:So at this point, I'm moving into agreement with @GuardianAngel who says Becca is Andi 2.0.  Except Andi was not even as bad, since she had the flirty thing going with Nick (which seemed fake) whereas Becca comes off so sweet and innocent, like you believe her. (like Blake did) Why would she be so mean?  Is she misandristic - she wants revenge on men for what Ross and Arie did to her? And she's going to rake G over the coals next for bashing his ex?  I don't really believe that of course but just no explanation or no words for how she could have taken it so far with such a sweet and stand up guy. This is only my 4th B-ette season but none of the others went this far, and even Andi let Nick go early. She had that much respect for him. Anyway, I wonder if Blake will ask her at ATFR what Nick asked Andi?  That would be a hoot!!  jk  (But she would deserve it imo. Just like Andi did IMO. laugh out loud)  These are just my thoughts. It really takes a very special and talented "black widow" to do what Becca is doing. JMO Yeah I know it's part of the show, but like I said I have never seen a B'ette carry it to this degree and end up with a G type.

Ashley slept with Ben F and he expected to be engaged to her... She even let him get down on one knee and IMHO I see Nothing about Becca that makes me think of Andi. Sorry.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:42 pm

I mean Kaitlyn and Rachel both told their f2 they love them. I don’t see how Becca is worse than any of the leads. JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:06 pm

@LoveDovez yup. Funny people always forget about Ashley - probably because she's a success story?

Who hasn't been called Andi 2.0? I swear I read that on here every year. Every ette except JoJo has been called Andi 2.0 laugh out loud She couldn't be any more different IMO .

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:07 pm

Diana wrote:I mean Kaitlyn and Rachel both told their f2 they love them. I don’t see how Becca is worse than any of the leads. JMO.

I see your point, but for me it's not the same. Peter was hardly in love with Rachel. He didn't even seem into her all season, many of us weren't buying his last minute ILY. He wouldn't even propose, so I don't see how that was so much heartbreak for him. And Nick either. I'm a Nick fan, but he cruises in there mid-season and I didn't feel so much romance, only lust or something. And the way he stormed off mad and threw the ring in the limo (that was really funny laugh out loud) was evidence he wasn't THAT much in love with her. I just felt that whole season was a "redemption" play for him to improve his reputation so he could try for Bachelor lead. That's just my opinion. To be honest, I haven't seen that many couples that I really believe are in love at the end. Des and Chris, Ashley and JP and that's it for me. And I didn't think Ashley was into Ben F at all. I don't know about FS, but ugh, he was so weird, and I didn't feel he was madly in love with Ashley either. The others just haven't seem quite as authentic but that's fine. But Blake seems really in love with Becca, so for me it's sadder. Alot of reddit fans are furious, there is going to be backlash against Becca. I'm chanting over here - it's just a tv show. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:13 pm

bleuberry wrote:Who hasn't been called Andi 2.0? I swear I read that on here every year. Every ette since JoJo has been called Andi 2.0 laugh out loud
That's only Rachel and Becca, right? I didn't see JoJo's season. Did Robby propose? OMGosh, I cannot even imagine Robby being authentically in love on this show. Isn't he crossdresser with his high heels? I saw him on BiP, not a fan.

Kaitlyn did lead Nick on, but he didn't seem that in love with Kaitlyn, not like he was with Andi. I was thinking that all season. Kaitlyn and Nick seemed all about sex to me. I didn't feel love vibes. But I also didn't feel the "in loveness" between her and Shawn either.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:18 pm

@SFoster Kaitlyn was compared to Andi a lot on here too. I meant except JoJo, not since. Whoops!

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:42 pm

All JMHO but Blake is not some snowflake. JMO. To me, he is just like everyone else and knew what he was signing up for. It's not Becca's fault he got downright obsessive and possessive (IMO) early on. She had to take someone to the F2. They all do it. no idea

*edit*

I actually respect Becca because she didn't actually tell both guys she loves them which is leading them on even more then she was. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana