SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:07 pm

SFoster wrote:4th of July was on a Wednesday. G was on adventures on the 5th for wedding activities that went on for several days. Blake is always missing, right?  Dead silence on his instagram as far as personal life. A pic of him at a wedding with his sister.  But Blake even has in his Bio a pic of airplane with Probably out of town.  Does this mean he travels a lot for his job?  So he would be in airports quite frequently, if so. So why hasn't he been spotted?  Maybe he's wearing his Coors shirt and work slacks and people think he's traveling for work. But maybe he added that to his bio as a precaution.  

Unfortunately i myself have sleuthed Blake with friends at a pool in Denver on July 4th. (from his friends's IG story, posted upthread).

Other than that, yes, he travels a lot as Coors salesman.

the only reasonable explanation for him as F1 is if a switcheroo has happened between MTA and today. JMO. If this happened, i think its possible he flew to LA on Fri late night, after getting the tan..so still be on time to do the People photoshoot on Sat. (Rachel and Andi was on Saturday IIRC).

Back to top Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mjason Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:07 pm

He hasn't posted much of his personal life, but fans have tagged him in numerous photos so we knew where he was/that he wasn't at SHV.
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:12 pm

I disagree in "numerous" photos. There have been a few tags, but not many. And no switcheroo. No way would she do that! IMO

There have been no hints from Becca, Blake, Garrett all season, as CHO pointed out.

On Thursday, at 3pm there were 3 hints within an hour.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:12 pm

As others have said based on SM Blake is F2, he was with friends/family on all the supposed SHV weekends. There is a lot of stuff that I am finding weird this season but I am still confident he is F2 because of post filming SM. And Becca did not switch, based on her blog this week and interviews at MTA. IMO.

sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:13 pm

Blake has never been off IG (no likes or anything) the same time as Becca has been and Garrett has been multile times. Memorial Day weekend is almost always (imo) a SHV visit and both B and G were unaccounted for while Blake was spotted out in San Diego. Around 4th of July wasn't Blake with Colton and Jason in Denver? JMO. Many of us noticed B and G were not around until the 5th of July.

Not to mention, you don't think they'd be playing this up hard core if Becca of all leads did or was going to do what Arie did to her? There would be leaks everywhere and besides a (imo) trash story by life and style a couple weeks ago.. nada.

IMO Becca is exactly what she has been saying this whole time; happy and conent with her choice. Blake is obviously doing fine and will be okay.

Not to mention those TMZ photos, RS confirming their engagement, Becca's response to the IG debacle, Blake never being around for SHV, Becca saying in post show interviews that her dad helped guide her choice. (then on the show saying multiple times that her dad would have loved Garrett and he reminds her of home). Also as of Monday or whenever she wrote that MTA blog she was gushing about how she I found herself, love, her partner and future husband.

I don't think there is a shot in heck that Blake is or ever would have been F1.

All JMHO

Joy15 wrote:Not that its important in the grand scheme of things  since we already know who won. JFYI.FWIW. Blake was in San Diego last night with fam/friends, celebrating their friend/fam's Bday. (during the supposed SHV weekend )

source IG STORY

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Kody10
my SC from source IG STORY
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4705p444-blake-horstmann-sleuthing-spoilers

All Jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:17 pm

Blake has not put up an IG story all season, other than to promote an event. No pics of himself at all. A few tagged pics but we don't know what he has been doing day to day except working. If he's traveling for his work, .....?? SHV don't have to be on weekends, right? And there have been several weekends where he has been silent. Garrett seems to be always traveling - fishing in Tahoe, OR, CA - several days a week.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:20 pm

Blake was with Colton and Jason at the concert on July 1st (or 2nd?) . on July 4th he was with his pre-show friends. JFYI

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:21 pm

I'd like to know what's going on with the Instagram posts? I know there were some pics posted by Natalie of Blake that I thought were pretty intimate looking to post if Blake was indeed F2, and I remember because it had photo credit to that Paul dude, which lead me to his page, but they are gone now. Also, wasn't Blake Bday post to Natalie on Instagram as well? Maybe it's just me but I don't see that either. Why would Becca delete her post about Natalie? Something is definitely going oj n behind the scenes. I don't see Becca doing a switcheroo at all but I get the impression some of the producers were pushing Blake as F1, maybe to even do something at the ATFR, and Becca isn't happy about it, maybe it has cauded some hard feelings??
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:31 pm

Maybe Blake is quiet on social media and not busy promoting himself.... because *shock, gasp* he actually fell in love a couple months ago, and is busy trying to heal a boat load of hurt. Based on how he acts on the show, that’s probably most probable.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:34 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I'd like to know what's going on with the Instagram posts?  I know there were some pics posted by Natalie of Blake that I thought were pretty intimate looking to post if Blake was indeed F2, and I remember  because it had photo credit to that Paul dude, which lead me to his page, but they are gone now.  Also, wasn't Blake Bday post to Natalie on Instagram as well?  Maybe it's just me but I don't see that either.  Why would Becca delete her post about Natalie?  Something is definitely going oj n behind the scenes.  I don't see Becca doing a switcheroo at all but I get the impression some of the producers were pushing Blake as F1,  maybe to even do something at the ATFR,  and Becca isn't happy about it, maybe it has cauded some hard feelings??

YES, and Becca also did not tag Natalie in those pics! She knew Blake fans would make the connection that she was also close to Natalie (in her ear maybe?) IMO she put them up for Blake fans. JMO Paul Hebert follows Becca Blake and Jason. But not Garrett. And Paul puts up a beautiful sunset pic of Blecca the night before the FRC where Blake gets dumped - pointing out their real connection? He was there because he is in the TMZ pics. In the black tank top and black cap holding the camera. Yesterday, he put up a pic of the final rose on the table, with blue sky in the background. There was blue sky when Blake arrived. It was cloudy when G arrived.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:38 pm

Hate to burst your bubble... Becca just posted a pic of the FRC, I don't think a conspiracy is going on here no idea

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Can't wait! Only 2 more days! beatingheart

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana