SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:25 am

Yes, it is sickening.. and cruel and we still watch. Guilty as charge, I never like that part at all when you feel the F2 or F3 are really feeling for the lead. And to top it off, they are SEQUESTRED , ALONE after their breakup... It takes some very tough character to come out of this still sane... and maybe that’s why some do a little better than others when they return to ‘ reality’ . That’s where a very loving and strong support system is key for those returning. I am encouraged by what I heard / see from Blake and Jason after their return with the family and friends rallying around them. I still think Blake has been knocked out even more as he was ready to propose 1 day ( with all the signs given by Becca that she was on board with him) and get sent home, the next. That’s brutal.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by wishesfireworks Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:43 am

I do love Beccett but I also love Blake. I actually can’t remember the last season where I genuinely liked her top 2 equally. I feel bad for Blake, but hopefully he gets the closure he needs after Monday

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:55 am

Astrobach wrote:Yes, it is sickening.. and cruel and we still watch. Guilty as charge, I never like that part at all when you feel the F2 or F3 are really feeling for the lead. And to top it off, they are SEQUESTRED , ALONE after their breakup... It takes some very tough character to come out of this still sane... and maybe that’s why some do a little better than others when they return to ‘ reality’ . That’s where a very loving and strong support system is key for those returning. I am encouraged by what I heard / see from Blake and Jason after their return with the family and friends rallying around them. I still think Blake has been knocked out even more as he was ready to propose 1 day ( with all the signs given by Becca that she was on board with him) and get sent home, the next. That’s brutal.

Literally, on board with him the day before (paddle board) and riding into the sunset, into happily ever after. And then boom! :tissuebox

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:01 am

Stock up on kleenex guys, it’s gonna be an emotional one

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:39 pm

Another Paul Hebert photo, put up a few minutes ago by Blake, who seems to be counting down - 5 more days.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl_M5i9nr8C/?hl=en&taken-by=balockaye.h

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:05 pm

Becca looks so stiff in that photo jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:17 pm

She is not leaning in as he is ... so telling! sad
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:06 pm

The other ones with the sunset are stunning photos.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:35 pm

Blake has an amazing body. Just saying. I wouldn't mind if he did that with me. Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 1f606

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:38 pm

I think the photo is perfection. JMO Smokin' hot 100%! :fanningfan

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplepat Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:45 pm

So sad.....  he was always so sincere as to his feelings for her and I am sure he believed she felt the same...
She knew what her decision was - knew how he felt about her, put him thru all the hoops then to be told you aren't the one.

Pretty gut wrenching stuff..

Purplepat

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:50 pm

Someone read my mind "Not the kinda pic you post of you and your ex".. laugh out loud Quite a few changing their minds about the ending, laugh out loud! Quite a few hope the ending is right so Blake is single in Denver, laugh out loud!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana