SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:52 am

Yeah, I am trying to keep my breakfast down after that GOT comparison. Not in my GOT world.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:00 am

Did you see Paul Hebert's comment, Kasha?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:00 am

Kashathediva wrote:Yeah, I am trying to keep my breakfast down after that GOT comparison. Not in my GOT world.

My first thought was how dare she compare Garrett to Jon Snow. Not on my watch laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:05 am

SFoster wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:I'd like to know what's going on with the Instagram posts?  I know there were some pics posted by Natalie of Blake that I thought were pretty intimate looking to post if Blake was indeed F2, and I remember  because it had photo credit to that Paul dude, which lead me to his page, but they are gone now.  Also, wasn't Blake Bday post to Natalie on Instagram as well?  Maybe it's just me but I don't see that either.  Why would Becca delete her post about Natalie?  Something is definitely going oj n behind the scenes.  I don't see Becca doing a switcheroo at all but I get the impression some of the producers were pushing Blake as F1,  maybe to even do something at the ATFR,  and Becca isn't happy about it, maybe it has cauded some hard feelings??

YES, and Becca also did not tag Natalie in those pics!  She knew Blake fans would make the connection that she was also close to Natalie (in her ear maybe?) IMO she put them up for Blake fans. JMO Paul Hebert follows Becca Blake and Jason. But not Garrett. And Paul puts up a beautiful sunset pic of Blecca the night before the FRC where Blake gets dumped - pointing out their real connection?  He was there because he is in the TMZ pics. In the black tank top and black cap holding the camera. Yesterday, he put up a pic of the final rose on the table, with blue sky in the background. There was blue sky when Blake arrived. It was cloudy when G arrived.

I have no doubt Blake is her F2, but I have this feeling she's getting pressure from producers or isnt happy with them for whatever reason. Becca seems to be happy with her choice, and really that's all that matters, hopefully Blake will gett he opportunity to be the next lead
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:07 am

@SFoster I did not. I don’t wade through all that stuff ever. Just me.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:12 am

I can’t think of a single legit comparrion between Garrett and Jon Snow. laugh out loud Whatever helps you get through the day, Becca. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:15 am

Maybe it’s a typo and was meant to be Varys, the spider! Just saying.
Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Latest?cb=20170829183654
Link

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:18 am

Another Q. Does this mean she fancies herself The Mother of Dragons? Cause also, hard no. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:20 am

Reminder, we are in Blake's thread JMO cheeky
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:23 am

Diana wrote:Reminder, we are in Blake's thread JMO cheeky
Thanks for reminder.
This needs to be done in all topic threads across the board.
Other cast discussion should be limited period for all threads.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:24 am

sosleepy wrote:Another Q. Does this mean she fancies herself The Mother of Dragons? Cause also, hard no. laugh out loud

Didn't she say she feels like a monster? laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:00 am

sosleepy wrote:Maybe Blake is quiet on social media and not busy promoting himself.... because *shock, gasp* he actually fell in love a couple months ago, and is busy trying to heal a boat load of hurt. Based on how he acts on the show, that’s probably most probable.

Blake kind of reminds me of Brooks (Desiree's season).  Brooks was pretty much non existent on SM apart from a few pics of himself.  Brooks (and now Blake) knew that the producers where all hyping it up so that most everyone believed he was F1 and during the AFTRC, Chris H. certainly played it up to the hype they created... It was a circus!  Would love to see Blake as the next Bachelor IF he wants to do it.

Last edited by Fleurdesel on Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana