SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 43 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Stevia Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:31 pm

Hiiiii y'all!! New member here.
Just want to let you know that I signed up because the love of these stinkin cute koalas, Arie and Lauren, make my heart happy and warm.    beatingheart  hearthumbsup

They are human beings with strengths and flaws like us. If I face scrutiny like them, I'm sure I'd fare much much much worse.

#teamlarie all the way!

Thank you for this safe haven. Much love xxxx

Here's Arie's old pic   cantstopl

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 43 300x300

https://a1-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/8/e6dd9d7b6d510d404e01d1d9d3d023e0/300x300.jpg

Stevia

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 43 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:37 pm

@Stevia :Welcome :happydance: group hug
It’s great to have you here!

Love the silly pic ... and MySpace ... such “olden” days laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:44 pm

@Stevia  Welcome to you! Enjoy your time here! This is a fan thread so fan away! 
Welcome1 :Welcome welcomeyall

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:  
Wonder who else caught that in Arie's IG story, the video from the inside view of the cathedral has an organ playing Mendelssohn's Wedding March ...

@Lucas15 That is very strange. no idea I have visited a few cathedrals, NYC, Toronto, Montreal, Italy, that's the last song I'd expect to hear on the organ especially the week leading up to Easter.

Actually my theory that they could have edited in an audio track may have been incorrect. I happened to click on the IG story a few minutes ago and noticed this rather quick view from inside the cathedral:

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 43 Idelan10

In that you can see an organist sitting at a keyboard - in the video you can see his hands moving across the keys - so while it does seem strange that an organist would just happen to be playing the Wedding March this time of year, I now think that's exactly what was happening. Maybe this was a special request from a visitor no idea

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:02 pm

@Stevia  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 43 1f1fc  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 43 1f1ea  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 43 1f1f1  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 43 1f1e8  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 43 1f1f4  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 43 1f1f2  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 43 1f1ea  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 43 1f600

As for the wedding song, the acoustics seem a little too good for a casual recording. A wedding in a Renaissance church in Holland would be awesome, they are huge and have beautiful architecture.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 43 Overzicht2

Source: http://www.sintjanskerkgouda.nl

The Sint Jans (Saint John?) church in Gouda. The glistening floor is very bacheloresque. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:00 pm

Stevia wrote:Hiiiii y'all!! New member here.
Just want to let you know that I signed up because the love of these stinkin cute koalas, Arie and Lauren, make my heart happy and warm.    beatingheart  hearthumbsup

They are human beings with strengths and flaws like us. If I face scrutiny like them, I'm sure I'd fare much much much worse.

#teamlarie all the way!

Thank you for this safe haven. Much love xxxx

Here's Arie's old pic   cantstopl

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 43 300x300

https://a1-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/8/e6dd9d7b6d510d404e01d1d9d3d023e0/300x300.jpg

@Stevia, Welcome. Here, you will be able to enjoy or post all things Arie and Lauren.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:05 pm

starwelcome Welcome1  stevia!

Take your shoes off, sit back and enjoy!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:30 am

Welcome, @Stevia!  Glad you are here with us!  Please enjoy and keep posting!  handwave
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:56 am

Welcome Stevia and to any other newcomers looking for a positive place to post. It's a small group here but we are happy that they are happy and enjoy seeing the updates.  I doubt they read message boards but if they do I hope that they know some of us wish them the best and love the pics of their new life.  They seem very much in love, especially that interview where he kept nuzzling her.  

There is a loving look that Arie has given to Lauren since they first were together in the early season it has continued.  Why he did not pick her first is a mystery to me but I am glad that they finally ended up together because it seems like it was meant to be.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:05 am

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 43 59d5d010
teamlariefan IG

Just saw this tweet from a couple weeks ago. laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:58 am

Stevia Welcomeparty!

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:49 am

Nice comment from Emily. Older sweet sis she is.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass