SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 76 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by docnash14 Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:35 pm

Hope this is appropriate for this thread.  Was just reading a story on people.com and saw a video about Neil Lane and the rings chosen by various Bachelors.  After describing Arie's ring designed for Lauren, the  commentator quoted Neil Lane saying (paraphrasing) that he thought something was off with Arie's relationship with Becca when he was picking out her (Becca's) ring as he not only struggled picking one for her but that he kept circling back to another ring saying that it would be perfect for this "other" person.  And we know the rest of that story!

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 76 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by TheLurker Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:23 am

docnash14 wrote:Hope this is appropriate for this thread.  Was just reading a story on people.com and saw a video about Neil Lane and the rings chosen by various Bachelors.  After describing Arie's ring designed for Lauren, the  commentator quoted Neil Lane saying (paraphrasing) that he thought something was off with Arie's relationship with Becca when he was picking out her (Becca's) ring as he not only struggled picking one for her but that he kept circling back to another ring saying that it would be perfect for this "other" person.  And we know the rest of that story!

I found that story to be one of the most fascinating when I first read it-- tbh the more I heard about Arie's feelings and decisions that day the more I got sucked into that season and especially its BTS. Also, IIRC from that interview, Lane said that Arie was the most intense bachelor when it came to that decision--pretty hell-bent on trying to make the perfect decision IMO. (We all know how that went.) Yes, the season's end was painful for all parties involved, but it was also captivatingly authentic in its messiness, IMO, which is why I'm in the minority of those who actually enjoyed the season. I remember one of their post-show interviews where an interviewer asked Arie what it was like to see Lauren with that ring on. His response showed that he understood her taste and also how he didn't want it to be too overbearing on her delicate hand. It was very sweet and tender--especially knowing that he deep down he probably wanted to give this to her in Peru.

Anyways, thanks @docnash14 for bringing it up! I do prefer lurking, but it is often quiet on this thread with their low SM activity, so I like to chime in when I can.  Smiley

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:58 am

https://twitter.com/ariejr

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:42 pm

Yay to their new place! https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/arie-luyendyk-jr-lauren-burnham-buy-their-first-home-together/

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:26 pm

Yay indeed!  wine  cheers to Lauren and Arie on their new home!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:48 pm

Although I hoped they would move out of the condo I didn't expect this so soon! They didn't give any hints did that they were house hunting did they??

This is great news. These two are committed to each other, they know what they want and they are moving forward like any normal engaged couple.

Looking forward to getting any inside scoops of wedding planning.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meant2B22 Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:17 pm

@GuardianAngel Arie mentioned it on his interview with ET when they were in Long Beach for that SSupertrucks that they’re looking for houses
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_adL7th56TI
Meant2B22
Meant2B22

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:52 pm

Beautiful house.

I feel like Arie is putting his money where his mouth is so to speak.

If he wanted to pick up his carefree single frat boy lifestyle he would not be getting himself in deep with Lauren. This is lot to unpack and undo if he wanted an easy out. Just saying.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by magicmoments Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:56 pm

I was very happy to see that article! It will be nice to have a place they can call their own. Also it was nice to see she was getting her real estate license by taking a class too! Yay! They are definately not wasting any time getting their life in order!

magicmoments

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:39 pm

So happy for them looks like they are headed down the right road !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:51 pm

I'm happy to see this!!! Hugesmile Proves Arie isn't faking about his feelings for Lauren and is in it for the long run. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 76 3045963862 A couple has plans to stay together if they bought a house together. :sprinklehearts Can't wait for the wedding!! :wedding

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 76 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:58 pm

@Meant2B22 Thanks! yes

Real estate courses are a lot of work especially if you're not familiar with that type of work. It covers a wide variety of topics.  It shows Lauren is committed and doing her part to contribute to their income since she has already started and will probably have her license within a few months, plus there are continuing education courses that must be taken. There are many successful husband wife teams, I can see them going with that approach.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass