SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:54 am

I don’t understand why people would think ABC would be interested in filming their wedding. Seems that there are a few couples ahead of them and of all the couples theirs seems to be the most controversial. It seems like they are moving away from the live weddings filmed to me.

Last edited by Rolly on Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:02 am

@Rolly yep 3 other couples that have been together longer and deserve it more then these 2 IMO. though they are taking their time and happy being engaged or else there would have been a TV wedding by now. Arie and Lauren say they want a wedding on their plans well clearly that won't work with a TV wedding cause it has to go by TPTB rules.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 28 8367-910 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 28 I_got_13 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 28 E5kqdm15 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 28 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:42 am

Rolly wrote:I don’t understand why people would think ABC would be interested in filming their wedding. Seems that there are a few couples ahead of them and of all the couples theirs seems to be the most controversial. It seems like they are moving away from the live weddings filmed to me.

That's precisely why I think ABC would be interested in broadcasting their wedding!

I'm no fangirl and not invested, other I do enjoy good Reality TV.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:21 am

Sprite wrote:I'm sorry, but I totally disagree. She simple showed his posts. That to me is not lowering any standards. Big deal. If it was all so innocent why is he so p*ssed about it? IMO if he wasn't trying to hide something he wouldn't be complaining. Maybe he is thinking that she got the ball rolling and the other women he messaged might now also start sharing his posts? I go by the old Sheakspeare quote from Hamlet...The lady (in this case Arie) doth protest too much, methinks.
What strikes me about his reply is that instead of addressing the issue he uses a classic master suppression technique by calling her immature.
Is it because he has no excuse or is it just because he (IMO) is a jerk? Both? IDK
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:08 am

Rolly wrote:I don’t understand why people would think ABC would be interested in filming their wedding. Seems that there are a few couples ahead of them and of all the couples theirs seems to be the most controversial. It seems like they are moving away from the live weddings filmed to me.

Presumptuous much I’d say...JMO

GuardianAngel wrote:
SarahD wrote:Well IMO, Bekah showed more maturity and integrity than Lauren by asking Becca first before sending Arie a message. That’s respect! Whereas I have no respect for dumb Lauren because she egged and prodded him and gave him an ultimatum to leave Becca. IMO

Where did this come from? When did Lauren egged and prodded him to leave Becca? I may have missed vid's or articles, but I don't recall that.

stuckinsc wrote:
I LOVE this post! I continue to not understand how everyone but Arie is wrong? JMO.

I'm not sure what you mean by how everyone but Arie is wrong. There are 26 pages and probably 25 1/2 pages are opinions not in Arie's favour.

Here GA. I never post anything I did not read. Lauren is quoted saying it herself - she basically gave him an ultimatum!

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/amp19153544/lauren-burnham-defends-arie-luyendyk-jr-bachelor/

“I was just like, ‘We need to do it, you need to take the risk if this means a lot to you and you need to follow your heart. If not, then we don’t need to talk anymore,’”

That is Lauren B talking to an engaged man! No respect for Becca at all. IMO That’s why they are perfect for each other. They never showed any concern for Becca. Cheaters in my opinion!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:55 am

stuckinsc wrote:snip
from a guy who we know got with Sydney and Lauren by doing this, it makes it seem bad. Arie’s actions are what makes this shady. IMO.

A fine point perhaps but one which I think needs to be considered. IIRC in Sydney's podcast with RS she talked about how she DMed Arie - she asked him about Scottsdale because she wanted to move there. She said she thought he was hot and mentioned that in one DM she told him it would be "cool" if they got together. IMO he didn't approach her through SM - by her own admission she approached him and that's how they got together.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:06 am

SarahD wrote:“I was just like, ‘We need to do it, you need to take the risk if this means a lot to you and you need to follow your heart. If not, then we don’t need to talk anymore,’”

That is Lauren B talking to an engaged man! No respect for Becca at all. IMO That’s why they are perfect for each other. They never showed any concern for Becca. Cheaters in my opinion!

Suspect Gross. JMO.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:47 am

I think that comment is just common sense to be honest. I mean obviously Arie should've ended things with Becca before contacting Lauren in the first place, but since he didn't and decided to share his feelings with Lauren, that's the only thing she could say really IMO. I mean aside from "Piss off loser!" but seems that wasn't an option. There really was no reason for them to keep talking if he was still stringing Becca long. I guess if you think they were already talking for a while before she made that ultimatum, then it seems more shady, but if it was the first time they talked then IMO it's fair. I personally don't see a reason to make Lauren the guilty party in all this. She didn't make a commitment to anyone, that was Arie. She didn't want to keep talking to Arie while he was still engaged. She also seems to be under the impression that Arie got Becca's permission to contact her. She may be stupid but I don't think she's a cheater or at fault for Arie's decisions. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:50 am

grace8136 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

It could be worse, at least "immature" implies she'll grow out of it. I think posting anyone's DM/texts without their permission is a huge betrayal, so there better be a valid reason to go there and some inescapable evidence, otherwise why would others trust you not to do the same to them at some point? I don't see how she had either, yet she somehow decided it was ok to put it out there and get people speculating on whether or not the DMs meant he was trying to cheat on Lauren. I don't understand why she would do that.

I think the bigger betrayal is a pattern of cheating on your girlfriends to the point of having to keep a spreadsheet to keep them straight and having to jump out of windows when your current girlfriend finds you in bed with someone new, but that is what the lyingdick does. It is a consistent pattern with previous relationships. IMO Baby apparently became aware of those patterns post show and decided to share. Most likely she thought he was making those same moves on her...particularly as we have just found out that he was sending messages to multiple other women from the show. I would have no problem with any of my friends posting any of my texts/DM's...but, then again, I have nothing to hide.

Bekah can only control her own actions. Whatever she believes Arie has done is not an excuse to lower her own standards. She knew all she had was fodder for gossip and speculation and went with it anyway.

Your "friend" that post your texts would also have to be implying that your intent in them should not be taken at face value.. you really meant something else, something wrong and then she has to have an audience of thousands of people so that she can also hurt your partner/family with the speculation that follows.
Here is my take, all imho:
*edit*  I can totally imagine myself doing exactly the same as she did, if I realised what Arie had actually done & said to a friend of mine, if I watched the finale footage & saw a side of Arie I had not seen before which changed my previous perspective & had received dms during the airing of the show. I would want to go into bat for my wronged friend with whatever ammo I had & demonstrate how much of a douche he actually was, by posting the Dms. If I also knew other girls received dms too, who knows how inappropriate or not,  & if I wanted to actually give the guy some deserved karma when I knew how gracious and likely to let him away with it my friend Becca wd be. I would also not want my friend Becca to think I was in any way on his side after the finale, and wd not want the dms to be used against me in future such as if Arie said in a future interview that we were messaging and it was all cool, best way to avoid any manipulation was to post it up openly. Sooo despite me being old enough to be her mother I truly relate to the way Bekah has handled things. I also find her comments on the finale interview ring very true and everything she said since about changing her view after footage makes sense. She is honest imo,and has owned up to changing her mind.  Absolutely all the flack shd hit Arie, he is getting imo too much of a free pass.   All Imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:07 am

@North
This is probably something better handled in an PM to a mod vs derailing the topic.  
Post deleted.
Thanks.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:21 am

@mindless I don't mind the ultimatum as much as the 'you need to do this' part. It's as if, at nearly 40, Arie can't even make decisions on his own. 

I also don't think Lauren's role is as minimal as we were led to believe leading up to the finale. The more interviews they give with the inability to give matching, consistent versions of anything, the more I believe they were being shady about all of this.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:55 am

I think Arie was being shady by sending Lauren little messages with his likes and sock stories, but I've yet to see any compelling proof that she was actually communicating back before Jan 1st. Jan 1-12? Who knows, but I'm not going to tar and feather Lauren based on assumptions alone. But that's JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass