SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:35 pm

bleuberry wrote:@mindless I don't mind the ultimatum as much as the 'you need to do this' part. It's as if, at nearly 40, Arie can't even make decisions on his own. 

I also don't think Lauren's role is as minimal as we were led to believe leading up to the finale. The more interviews they give with the inability to give matching, consistent versions of anything, the more I believe they were being shady about all of this.

I kinda agree with this because although CH towed the company line in being cordial with them , there’s a couple of pics he didn’t tag Lauren in. One she even asked him to but he ignored her. Could that be something that shows his objection to her? I kinda thought so but it’s jmo.

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by North Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@North
This is probably something better handled in an PM to a mod vs derailing the topic.  
Post deleted.
Thanks.

Thanks, will do.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:58 pm

SarahD wrote:“I was just like, ‘We need to do it, you need to take the risk if this means a lot to you and you need to follow your heart. If not, then we don’t need to talk anymore,’”

That is Lauren B talking to an engaged man! No respect for Becca at all. IMO That’s why they are perfect for each other. They never showed any concern for Becca. Cheaters in my opinion!

JMHO but I think this is open to more than one interpretation; you are 1000% entitled to have yours and I get where you're coming from. But I have a slightly different take on it.

In a sense what Lauren said showed a concern for decency in a way, rather than a lack of it. She was basically saying that she was not going to be "the other woman" - she was not going to be the one who would cheat with Becca's fiance. If Arie wanted anything with her then he had to make the decision and he had to solve his "Becca problem" first or else she would have no part of him. I don't not see that as "egging on" - I see that as setting boundaries and putting the decision back to Arie where it belonged.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:03 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
SarahD wrote:“I was just like, ‘We need to do it, you need to take the risk if this means a lot to you and you need to follow your heart. If not, then we don’t need to talk anymore,’”

That is Lauren B talking to an engaged man! No respect for Becca at all. IMO That’s why they are perfect for each other. They never showed any concern for Becca. Cheaters in my opinion!

JMHO but I think this is open to more than one interpretation; you are 1000% entitled to have yours and I get where you're coming from. But I have a slightly different take on it.

In a sense what Lauren said showed a concern for decency in a way, rather than a lack of it. She was basically saying that she was not going to be "the other woman" - she was not going to be the one who would cheat with Becca's fiance. If Arie wanted anything with her then he had to make the decision and he had to solve his "Becca problem" first or else she would have no part of him. I don't not see that as "egging on" - I see that as setting boundaries and putting the decision back to Arie where it belonged.

:yes: I agree! I’m actually following you around like a puppy so if you see those likes on your posts, that’s me handwave

rotfl
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:21 pm

Rolly wrote:I don’t understand why people would think ABC would be interested in filming their wedding. Seems that there are a few couples ahead of them and of all the couples theirs seems to be the most controversial. It seems like they are moving away from the live weddings filmed to me.

Although a few couples ahead of them are certainly deserving of a TV wedding and all the expenses paid, the difference is Arie and Lauren appear to be ready to get married, sooner than later. I'm not sure about the other couples who are enjoying their engagement. That doesn't mean I think they aren't ready, I'm saying, I'm not sure if they want a TV wedding, or if they want to get married soon.

They are talking like all the other couples in the past, when they say they are open to a TV wedding the only difference is the addition of if it fits in their timeline. This to me tells me they have discussed when, and if ABC is ok with that date, then fine, if not it's fine too.

GuardianAngel wrote:
SarahD wrote:Well IMO, Bekah showed more maturity and integrity than Lauren by asking Becca first before sending Arie a message. That’s respect! Whereas I have no respect for dumb Lauren because she egged and prodded him and gave him an ultimatum to leave Becca. IMO

Where did this come from? When did Lauren egged and prodded him to leave Becca? I may have missed vid's or articles, but I don't recall that.

Here GA. I never post anything I did not read. Lauren is quoted saying it herself - she basically gave him an ultimatum!

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/amp19153544/lauren-burnham-defends-arie-luyendyk-jr-bachelor/

“I was just like, ‘We need to do it, you need to take the risk if this means a lot to you and you need to follow your heart. If not, then we don’t need to talk anymore,’”

No wonder I was confused. I guess we'll have to disagree. IMO She made it clear to him that he needs to decide what to do or they won't talk anymore, IMHO that's not egging on and forcing him to leave Becca.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:23 pm

sanlee088 wrote: :yes: I agree! I’m actually following you around like a puppy so if you see those likes on your posts, that’s me handwave

hi   Getting a big grin over this. Hugesmile

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:58 pm

I could see the franchise wanting to air their wedding.
High probability the venue would be the same place his brother married - the village castle in the Netherlands. Castles are common wedding venues (rental is reasonable) in Europe however for many Americans they are viewed as fairytale-esque so throw in a castle and many people will buy in.
Dutch law requires a civil service and Arie is likely still a Dutch citizen so paperwork wouldn’t be a problem nor would timing bookings as the Luyendyk hometown isn’t a major city.
Throw in lots of tulips and tptb will have a captivated audience IMO.  giggling The franchise knows how to take its viewership on a journey.
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:10 pm

Arie and Lauren think they want to get married. And think they are ready to get married. IMO they are nowhere close.

Personally, I still don’t think TPTB plan on doing any more wedding specials. If a couple wants to settle for a BIP level wedding they would be happy to accommodate them.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 29 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 29 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:00 pm

Yeah. And this time 2 years ago Ben and Lauren were “soooooooo ready” to get married ASAP! Ditto JoJo and Jordan 6 months after that. Samesies for Rachel and Bryan. (though in the later cases, it wasn’t doom... just them coming to their senses, realizing their was no fire and slowing their role a bit.) 75% of these couples come out the gate OTT “we are getting married this friggen’ year!!!!!!) Then, like statistically, 15% of them are actually married ever, at all. laugh out loud Arie and Lauren are so deep in the bubble and lala land right now. They don’t even have a big toe in reality yet. *IMO* So I’m gonna go ahead and slow down for them and realize this “we are getting married in 3 days!!!!” is just more of your regular Bachelor Couple Delusion. 

If Lauren moves to Scottsdale, manages to put up with and enjoy her inevitable threesome, sharing Arie with Courtney Robertson and whoever else... and if they are STILL talking marriage in 6-9 months maybe I’ll start to believe them. I mean, I probs still won’t like them regardless, but I’ll believe in their twu wuv a little more. 

Getting married right away... laugh out loud yeah, ok. *IMO*
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:06 pm

umngirl wrote:Arie and Lauren think they want to get married. And think they are ready to get married. IMO they are nowhere close.

Personally, I still don’t think TPTB plan on doing any more wedding specials. If a couple wants to settle for a BIP level wedding they would be happy to accommodate them.

I actually could see TPTB giving them a wedding, cause these two are all scandal and drama, and that sells. 

However, **IMO** the bus would be a double decker for that wedding special. They’d make the “Grown Sexy/Honeymoon wedding cam” wedding for the couple they actually LIKED look like a classy affaire when compared to what they’ll prob throw for Arie/Lauren.

Besides, I thought these two wanted to fade away and get off social media?? laugh out loud laugh out loud Doesn’t the big tv wedding right away omg kinda negate those plans?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:22 pm

umngirl wrote:Arie and Lauren think they want to get married. And think they are ready to get married. IMO they are nowhere close.

Maybe they meet in the middle. In Mexico, still small but nicer. Do you know if the couples still get paid for weddings? Did Evan and Carly?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:25 pm

I agree with you that we'll never see a miniseries wedding the caliber of Trista or, even, Jason's, but a smaller production --- something similar to Sean's wedding --- IMO, would be wonderful, too.

Hopefully, we'll see Arie's wedding special along with a second group wedding of the trio of Bachelorettes in 2018!

(https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/abc-wants-to-do-a-mass-bachelor-wedding/)

Insofar as venues, I imagine the only ones that would be seriously considered are those that work within and benefit ABC's bottom line.

Last edited by Amberish on Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass