SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:29 pm

I'm jumping in this thread..

I guess to Lauren it was romantic that he was wearing the socks, no matter that Becca was being humiliated and made a fool of. I'd respect, if they'd take the honest approach - yes, we were in contact to much more extent than Becca was aware, we lied and she was betrayed. It was a lousy thing to do, and we're sorry. And then not speak again. Because this 'Becca knew, she gave permission' just doesn't work. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Diana Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:31 pm

Arie being truthful? I wouldn’t hold your breath jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:35 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:I'm jumping in this thread..

I guess to Lauren it was romantic that he was wearing the socks, no matter that Becca was being humiliated and made a fool of.  I'd respect, if they'd take the honest approach - yes, we were in contact to much more extent than Becca was aware, we lied and she was betrayed. It was a lousy thing to do, and we're sorry. And then not speak again. Because this 'Becca knew, she gave permission' just doesn't work. Jmo.

Yeah, the lack of accountability is really what brings this all down. That and all the lies; and Arie sliding into Bekah's DMs; and Lauren's shocking lack of self-respect and culpability; and the sheer and utter lack of self-awareness of these two dumb-dumbs. IMO.

I would love to know if they had any crash-course media training before the rounds. Because if so, someone (or two people) weren't studying their flash-cards. Yikes!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:47 pm

Socks seriously?? wow how boring. laugh out loud they just keeping digging themselves into a bigger hole.

Also wtf did he have her name under Lauren? All the leads and F1 have themselves under nicknames in their phones so not to spoil anything. He's just stupid. no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 4 8367-910 bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 4 I_got_13 bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 4 E5kqdm15 bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:04 pm

IMO the franchise spin keeps trying to justify all kinds of Arie issues. Part of that spin cycle includes the comparison of his actions to former seasons however the whitewash keeps peeling off.
Here’s Melissa reminding viewers it’s not what he did, it’s how he did it and what that says about him.
http://people.com/tv/jason-mesnick-ex-melissa-rycroft-drags-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:05 pm

Diana wrote:Arie being truthful? I wouldn’t hold your breath jmo

Oh and like Rachel indicated , juggling more than one woman at a time! I kept wondering how could an awful dud-e like Arie get away with so much lying and deceit ? His exes cried out and some said exes don’t matter . Then we see it played out with cameras ! This is karmic payback ! This is one gigantic dung heap ! Jmo

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:06 pm

Linds911 wrote:Socks seriously?? wow how boring. laugh out loud they just keeping digging themselves into a bigger hole.

Also wtf did he have her name under Lauren? All the leads and F1 have themselves under nicknames in their phones so not to spoil anything. He's just stupid. no no

I'm cracking up that even their scandalous emotional cheating exposé is centered around...socks. Like these two couldn't be any blander if they tried. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:20 pm

@Aria i know it's so stupid i just laugh laugh out loud and i thought B&L were bland. jmo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 4 8367-910 bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 4 I_got_13 bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 4 E5kqdm15 bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:13 pm

Any statements from Laurens family or friends today? I haven't heard a peep from her circle and wonder if they are going to defend the couple or just hope it quietly fads away.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:24 pm

These two could honestly take a lesson from Becca is how to be gracious and not put your foot in your mouth.

bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 4 87b72b10 bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 4 86669110 bachelorfinale - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:31 pm

I can't think of a couple I've disliked more coming out of their season. They are so full of themselves while also completely lacking any compassion or self awareness both as individuals and as a couple. When they were being programmed in whatever lab made them, someone clearly forgot their sensitivity chips. The way they've conducted themselves pretty much every step of the way in this relationship is gross. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:36 pm

That Kelly Ripa interview was like full of lies! He legit said Becca encouraged him to call Lauren for closure and/or to see if that’s who he really wanted... BS!!! That Becca knew he only had one foot in... Becca  as totally in on it! Smh The socks this is straight up emotional cheating. 

Arie is worse than I thought.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass