SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by blueblues Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:01 pm

sosleepy wrote:Totally agree MF and ABC would love some mass wedding special. 

The real question is who and how many of these desparados agree to participate.
I think all three of them have already categorically dismissed the idea, so no desperados IMO. laugh out loud

Arie and Lauren on the other hand... Maybe they can share a wedding on BIP with the two couples from last year.
Or maybe they can come to their senses. Just kidding. hehehe
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:09 pm

USAGold wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:IMO she is very funny/punny and wow, I love that Smiley

Yes , I totally agree ! I’m also thrilled they are posting and sharing their love story for those of us who love them together and want to see them happy !

If I didn’t I wouldn’t bother commenting or reading about them
I also love their decision to post SM for fans/supporters.
They can still stay off the troll infested side of SM while also being happy and using SM as a platform to convey that to supporters. I enjoy that they’re not caving in and hiding and instead are just living their lives and having fun.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:22 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
USAGold wrote:

Yes , I totally agree ! I’m also thrilled they are posting and sharing their love story for those of us who love them together and want to see them happy !

They can still stay off the troll infested side of SM while also being happy and using  SM as a platform to convey that to supporters. I enjoy that they’re not caving in and hiding and instead are just living their lives and having fun.

That is exactly how I was seeing this as well.  They are not letting the negative comments mess with their happiness or buying into that negative energy and just posting to let those that do support them what they are up to.  There are people out there happy for them and want to let them know.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:33 pm

I never believed for a second they were getting off social media because these two are the most desperate for attention couple I’ve ever seen. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:39 pm

I just find this hilarious. laugh out loud
Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 31 DYCM13PU0AAYJGW?format=jpg

https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/972932384495718401?s=21

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 31 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 31 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 31 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:40 pm

umngirl wrote:I just find this hilarious. laugh out loud
Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 31 DYCM13PU0AAYJGW?format=jpg

#relationshipgoals

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:48 pm

So true its tragic! Add in Emily plus cpl others.. you got the clone Team.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:50 pm

Same same...must be the same outfit! IMO giggling

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:53 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
USAGold wrote:

They can still stay off the troll infested side of SM while also being happy and using  SM as a platform to convey that to supporters. I enjoy that they’re not caving in and hiding and instead are just living their lives and having fun.
TBH, I don't follow any of the Bach couples on SM and just see what is posted here. I'm glad the newest Bach couple is living their best life - to quote 'ette Rachel - and wish them well.

I'm not so sure their fans will get to see a televised wedding, even though they say they are open to it. All the couples say it and know it's part of their contract. Arie is financially well off enough to provide his queen with the wedding of her dreams IMO. Lucky guy can bite the hand that temporarily fed him. Hugesmile

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:54 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:

So true its tragic!  Add in Emily plus cpl others.. you got the clone Team.
I actually had to look tree times before I saw it. giggling
I wonder if he washes that jacket between girls.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:58 pm

Dead laugh out loud. Arie makes it so easy

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:31 pm

blueblues wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Totally agree MF and ABC would love some mass wedding special. 

The real question is who and how many of these desparados agree to participate.
I think all three of them have already categorically dismissed the idea, so no desperados IMO. laugh out loud

Arie and Lauren on the other hand... Maybe they can share a wedding on BIP with the two couples from last year.
Or maybe they can come to their senses. Just kidding. hehehe
All JMO.

laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass