SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 35 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:48 am

brownravens wrote:Long enough for the greatest hits tour!

laugh out loud

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:57 am

sparkler wrote:I have a hard time understanding why Arie shouldn't take Lauren to his races because he once took Sydney. My husband and I are planning visits to both of our hometowns in other states. By the logic mentioned, I can't take my husband to the Statue of Liberty in NY because I was once there with an ex? We can't leave our hotel in his home state because he has been everywhere else with an ex? That seems harsh. Arie is a race car driver. Every ex he ever had has likely experienced going to a race with him. JMO
rotfl hehehe laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:59 am

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:01 am

ReneeM wrote:

via GIPHY

cantstopl rofl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:16 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Someone jog my memory.  Didn't Courtney say in her podcast that Arie never loved Sydney?  
That is what I came away thinking. I know per Sydney, neither said ILY to each other the entire expanse of their relationship.

And how long was their relationship?  

According to Courtney, Arie wants marriage and children and broke off with Sydney after realizing they weren't where he thought they should be after dating for a year.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:02 am

Amberish wrote:According to Courtney, Arie wants marriage and children and broke off with Sydney after realizing they weren't where he thought they should be after dating for a year.

IIRC (from the RS podcast) Courtney also said that Arie was not really indecisive but rather that he knew how he wanted to feel. IMO He never got there with Sydney (which is probably why he never said ILY to Sydney - IMO he never did love her and knew he never could) and Courtney also said she didn't think he could ever get there with her (which is IMO why any possible relationship between them dropped back into the friend zone) and that though he tried IMO Arie eventually knew that he couldn't get there with Becca either. IIRC he told Courtney that he would give it to New years Day and if it hadn't changed by then he would do something. As it seems he did.

As to why the breakup happened when it did was that IMO (like Jason's season and as he said here) production needed to give Becca some time to heal (not just her emotions but the optics viewers would see) before becoming the next lead - just as they had done with Melissa. As to why the breakup was filmed I think Robert Mills made that clearer here:

Robert Mills wrote:Part of the importance of doing this on camera is it’s sort of a contract with the audience that you’re going to see the whole relationship from beginning to end on TV, and you’re taking that journey with them, and it’s important to understand the whole thing because now there will be no doubt in anyone’s mind what the reason is [that Arie and Becca broke up]. People can feel how they want to after seeing it, as opposed to just hearing about it.

sources - hot links in my post

Last edited by Lucas15 on Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:13 am

As yes Courtney, the world’s foremost Arie expert. If she says it it must be true! *IMO*

C’mon she’s doing damage control for her friend’s reputation. I would say baloney to make my bff look good. I wouldn’t gush over an ex like this though so she could be a better person than me. *IMO*

Courtney is aiding and abetting this attempt to rewrite the narrative. *IMO*If Arie always loved Lauren he had a funny way of showing it. Honestly if you are that conflicted then you have no leg to stand on in the it was always her category. All IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:57 am

brownravens wrote:As yes Courtney, the world’s foremost Arie expert. If she says it it must be true!

C’mon she’s doing damage control for her friend’s reputation. I would say baloney to make my bff look good. I wouldn’t gush over an ex like this though so she could be a better person than me.

Courtney is aiding and abetting this attempt to rewrite the narrative. If Arie always loved Lauren he had a funny way of showing it. Honestly if you are that conflicted then you have no leg to stand on in the it was always her category. All IMO.

I was just curious how long they dated and yes, I think it is possible to date someone for a while and not be in love with them. Sometimes something is missing from the relationship that keeps you from being "all in." Sydney has thrown shade at Arie several times and now I can understand why. Jmo.

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:45 am

brownravens wrote:As yes Courtney, the world’s foremost Arie expert. If she says it it must be true!

C’mon she’s doing damage control for her friend’s reputation. I would say baloney to make my bff look good. I wouldn’t gush over an ex like this though so she could be a better person than me.

Courtney is aiding and abetting this attempt to rewrite the narrative. If Arie always loved Lauren he had a funny way of showing it. Honestly if you are that conflicted then you have no leg to stand on in the it was always her category. All IMO.

This could be true. She’s already stated how her best sex ever was something Arie himself told her to say to make himself look better because we know, “Sex sells baby “. So yes, she is willing to say what he asks her too. She’s also is capable of perpetuating his words as her own .

He was hesitant for a millisecond, but then we headed into my childhood bedroom, into my canopy bed, for what can only be described as the best sex I’ve ever had,” she continued. “Why was it so good you ask? Arie’s incredibly passionate and utilizes his entire body in his lovemaking. And he knows exactly what positions make a woman feel comfortable and satisfied.”

The bolded made me think she’s on his spreadsheet too and it’s written how to satisfy her specific needs .
Jmo

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/courtney-robertson-on-having-best-sex-with-arie-luyendyk-w501972/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:49 am

This guy seems to think he’s some sort of Casanova with his love making and super amazing secret “positions” imo laugh out loud oh well, even Christian Grey fell in love!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:12 pm

Diana wrote:Calling paps on themselves JMHO laugh out loud these two need a lesson on what “staying out of the spotlight” means (IMO)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5488715/Bachelor-star-Arie-Luyendyk-Jr-takes-Lauren-Burnham-home-Arizona.html

Curious to know why would they call the paps on themselves? They've had a weekend where there have been quite a bit of tabloid pics and articles on them, and very little SM posted by themselves. DM is famous for getting pics and are very creative ImHo in how they go about getting them, from what we  know of them in the International Threads and the awesome sleuthers there, DM has often times given us credit. IMHO Arie and Lauren don't need to call the paps on themselves, the tabloids are all out there to grab whatever they can to make money and they have been following them consistently since the ATFR ended.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:18 pm

Amberish wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
That is what I came away thinking. I know per Sydney, neither said ILY to each other the entire expanse of their relationship.

And how long was their relationship?  

According to Courtney, Arie wants marriage and children and broke off with Sydney after realizing they weren't where he thought they should be after dating for a year.

It's no wonder they weren't if he was screwing other women on the side. Hard to be fully invested when you're constantly hiding things from the other person. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass