SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by littlereddress Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:56 am

I find myself wondering if Arie had never made the switch and was posting beautiful pics of him and Becca in love and happy would people be this angry with him and bringing up his past. Would they be insisting he won't be faithful to Becca and still a horrible man no matter how much it appeared that he was in love and that he just wants to have his own way about everything? IDK. The perception of Arie seemed so different before the switch IMO.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:57 am

summerdayze wrote:I don't know....the fact that he apparently first sought reassurance from Lauren before he broke it off with Becca certainly takes the shine off his supposed 'grand gesture' of going after the girl he really wanted. JMO.
I think that's incorrect, Arie told Becca if it was alright to call Lauren and sort out his feelings. Becca was alright with that, and figured he would choose her in the end, not realizing how deep his feelings for Lauren really were. Had she told Arie no he likely would have broken up without contacting Lauren first.

Arie made it clear he saw a future with both Lauren and Becca, so if Lauren would have told him to kick rocks, he'd have tried to make it work with Becca. Not ideal, but they could have made it work, and fallen deeper in love with each other.

I was wondering about something, somebody claimed Arie was messaging Lauren December 27th during a plane flight. Would it be possible the girl on the plane simply saw Arie check Lauren's Instagram? Arie claimed he checked her Instagram 10+ times a day, so during a 2 hour flight he'd have checked it at least once, possibly even reading new comments left by visitors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:03 am

Unless the person next to him in first class either asked him or was staring at his phone over his shoulder or in his lap, I can not figure out how anyone could know who he was texting. 
I can be sitting next to someone and have no idea of who they are texting unless I ask or am simply on top of them. Or I guess if the person leaves their phone, it pings and I grab it and look at the screen all before they come back to grab their phone. 
JMO 
Maybe they had 24+ font on. 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:03 am

Seriously, Arie was going to stay with Becca if Lauren wasn’t interested? Who acts like this? It’s a life partner, not one pair of shoes versus another if the first are on backorder. This guy has issues imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:04 am

littlereddress wrote:I find myself wondering if Arie had never made the switch and was posting beautiful pics of him and Becca in love and happy would people be this angry with him and bringing up his past.  Would they be insisting he won't be faithful to Becca and still a horrible man no matter how much it appeared that he was in love and that he just wants to have his own way about everything?  IDK.  The perception of Arie seemed so different before the switch IMO.  

All I have to say to that is.... Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 62 2133010805
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:07 am

littlereddress wrote:I find myself wondering if Arie had never made the switch and was posting beautiful pics of him and Becca in love and happy would people be this angry with him and bringing up his past.  Would they be insisting he won't be faithful to Becca and still a horrible man no matter how much it appeared that he was in love and that he just wants to have his own way about everything?  IDK.  The perception of Arie seemed so different before the switch IMO.  
Well, no probably imo because he would be breaking his pattern and it would be easier to believe and hope that this one is the one, but when he immediately slipped into his cadence of behavior with women 6 weeks into the first engagement, why believe there’s any hope engagement #2 will be the one? Imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:07 am

There's always been Arie haterz. And some of us always knew there was something sketch about him (you have to be a tiny bit sketch to be BFFs with Jef, be FWBs with someone like Courtney, and mock Chris's legal issues and breakup), but still had hoped that his womanizing ways were all strictly ethical because we enjoyed him on Emily's season. It wasn't until the switch happened and we saw firsthand the way that he cheats, lies, and manipulated with literally zero regrets or guilt that it opened people's eyes. Then you look into the quotes and see that it's girlfriend after girlfriend after girlfriend who has called him out for his cheating, lying, fame-wh*re, immature, and disrespectful ways. It's similar to Andi's book. I think most people reacted to her allegations with a "meh, it's probably exaggerated", but when you saw it firsthand with Amanda and you saw that exact same pattern? It's too much to ignore.

Oh, and if Becca was still with Arie and they were posting happy pictures together and talking about getting married, I would be crying on the inside. Nothing like seeing someone you like wasting their life with someone who isn't worthy of them. It would be like when another one of my favorite leads picked IMO a total loser. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:18 am

Kashathediva wrote:I think if you like the couple, you like the couple. 
I think if you even are neutral about the couple and want to see them work it, then you do.
I think if you don't like the couple for whatever reason, no matter what they did, do or done it won't matter either. 
It's like this for every couple. Every season. JMO
Wash, rinse, repeat. JMO
Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 62 2133010805 x 1000% IMO

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:20 am

To be honest, I don't think he would be faithful to Becca either. I just don't think he will ever be faithful to any one girl. I'm also not angry with him, I'm actually happy Becca got out of it although I do not like how he went about it.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 62 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:24 am

Was there ever a time that Arie didn't have a womanizing, playboy perception? Only difference is before it was largely Arie's exes and RS talking about it (though I never doubted it tbh) whereas now we basically watched him do it. JMO.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:29 am

For the record, even though I'm not happy with the way he did it, I 1000% think he made the right choice in making the switch. Becca/Arie had zero chemistry, she wouldn't have been that "cooks dinner in heels, follows me along to all of my races, quits her job and revolves her life around me" wife that he's looking for, and I think that both of them fell in love with the idea of each other, rather than the actual person. I'm not quite convinced that it's twu luv between Lauren/Arie and suspect it's more of infatuation, but they make a billion times more sense than Becca/Arie ever did. Like I've said before, sometimes vanilla just likes vanilla! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:30 am

havadrpepper wrote:

To be honest, I don't think he would be faithful to Becca either.  I just don't think he will ever be faithful to any one girl. I'm also not angry with him, I'm actually happy Becca got out of it although I do not like how he went about it.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 62 1646190589

Totally. It’s like the end justifies the means .
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass