SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 71 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm also confused when I read a post the other day he is blaming the producers for filming the break up.
There was the rumor that the producers made Arie stay longer during the break up so they could get better footage, I haven't seen a source to back this up. I think Catherine made am ambiguous remark that could be viewed as critical of the producers.

As for the timeline, I think it's as following.

Dec 27: Some woman claims Arie was DM-ing Lauren on the plane. One explanation is that she saw Arie check Lauren's instagram.
Dec 31: Arie texts Lauren, she tells her friends she's not sure if she should reply as she's not interested in a pity call. (word of this may have gotten back to Arie through Courtney)
Jan 01: Arie posts a picture with him wearing Lauren's socks on Instagram (does anyone have this picture?)
Jan 02-03: Arie and Lauren talk and Arie gets an ultimatum. In the next few days Arie contacts the producers to film the break up.
Jan 12: Arie breaks up with Becca. sad
Jan 13: Arie meets Lauren and has a panic attack (is that a bachelor first?!?)

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 71 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:05 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:They have professional photos being taken on this vacation so it’s obviously comped to some degree. Hope they disclose the sponsorship because if not this is shady as hell and also illegal. JMO

http://people.com/home/arie-luyendyk-jr-shows-off-romantic-european-hotel-suite-on-vacation-with-fiancee-lauren-burnham/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag&utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com
I am really missing out on how this can remotely be called illegal? OR even called shady It makes no sense to me.  IMO.  IMO, it's nice that they are awarded the room considering how the season went and to me, it's really nice to see them so happy

If they do not disclose that their hotel stay is comped for free and/or they received some other form of payment for staying there then this is illegal. It’s in violation of the FTC. They have been cracking down on social media ads which is why people use the paid partnership feature on Instagram and use the hashtags #ad, #sponsored. It’s because they have to.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 71 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 71 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 71 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:12 pm

sosleepy wrote:I remember when Jason and Molly were ridicululed too. I’ve been around the block and back with this show. laugh out loud 

A few key differences though. Jason had no contact with Molly before he broke up with Melissa, none. Not the case here, not at all. Melissa also had one foot out the door too, as she was already with, or trying to get with Tye. Again, not the case with Becca. Becca was “so in the loop,” yet thought the phone call(s) to Lauren were just to get closure. Not so much. So not really “in the loop” after all.  Jason and Molly always had one story and they stuck to it. They were, IMO, dragged through the mud unnecessarily and I thought so then too. 

No one is faulting Arie (or Jason) for making the switch and having a change of heart. That’s life, and this situation is so complicated, frankly I’m surprised this has only happened 2.5 times (PLo also saw his #2 after the breakup, but that was before the show got wise to turn this post filming crap into a soap opera. laugh out loud) For me, the huge difference between Jason and Arie is how they went about this. I just find these “cute” socks IG stories, sliding into DMs, calling instead of texting so as to not lead a paper trail so tacky and shady. It’s emotional cheating, no matter how you cut it, IMO. Jason, as far as we know and from everything we’ve ever been told didn’t play those games. So that, to me, is the major difference here.
I do think that it's important to say though that Arie was wanting to contact Lauren for closure. That is so and he has said so several times. That was his intent when getting in touch with her to begin with. IMO, that is getting forgotten in the fray. IMO, the fact that he DID have good intentions in the beginning with just making sure that Lauren was alright AND that he did it with Becca's blessing. As far as faulting Arie though.....I keep seeing that he is to blame for the change of heart, switching things up and how that happened. IMO, it would be far worse for him to just back off of seeing Becca and break up with her ATFR than how he did it. It did allow her to "get over" him early enough(But really that quick?? mind you maybe not the deep love)that she could have her own season so likely did her a service by breaking it up when he did. all IMO

I will agree with you though.....Melissa brought on the brakeup for the most part because of the actions she had after her plane touched back down in Dallas after filming ended. She brought on the consequences with her getting in touch with Tye immediately as he was at the airport to pick her up. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:14 pm

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:They have professional photos being taken on this vacation so it’s obviously comped to some degree. Hope they disclose the sponsorship because if not this is shady as hell and also illegal. JMO

http://people.com/home/arie-luyendyk-jr-shows-off-romantic-european-hotel-suite-on-vacation-with-fiancee-lauren-burnham/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag&utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com
I am really missing out on how this can remotely be called illegal? OR even called shady It makes no sense to me.  IMO.  IMO, it's nice that they are awarded the room considering how the season went and to me, it's really nice to see them so happy

If they do not disclose that their hotel stay is comped for free and/or they received some other form of payment for staying there then this is illegal. It’s in violation of the FTC. They have been cracking down on social media ads which is why people use the paid partnership feature on Instagram and use the hashtags #ad, #sponsored. It’s because they have to.
I guess time will tell but as it was also said, I think Arie knows the legality of things as well. I think it's awesome that they are able to take the benefits with things too considering how his season went down. The two of them look awesome and really happy.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:15 pm

Diana wrote:Everything #Laurie does just seems so calculated and fake Jmo
who is #Laurie????????

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:16 pm

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I don't see anywhere in that article that implies Arie is putting the article out. Everything is according to a source or from the hotel's website. The other celebs mentioned in the article, if they were also comped, are they in violation as well?

And if TPTB funded this, does that have to be disclosed? Serious questions which I do not know the answers to, so I'm asking you, if you know.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:17 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
who is #Laurie????????

The stupid couple nickname Arie and Lauren have given themselves. It’s terrible. JMO

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 71 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 71 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 71 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:21 pm

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
who is #Laurie????????

The stupid couple nickname Arie and Lauren have given themselves. It’s terrible. JMO

It’s actually #Larie
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:21 pm

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
who is #Laurie????????

thanks. I don't think that everything they do is fake though. IMO, they are extremely happy. They are showing they love on another. It's been proven either through articles, etc that the words they say aren't lies as there is material to back it up. All IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:22 pm

Aria wrote:At the risk of this turning into a Rachel bash, her quotes about Lauren/Arie are giving me LIFE. Girl does not mince her words. I 99% agree with her (unlike her, I don't think they'll get married and I don't like Arie as a person).

Lauren's a baby and he's going to take care of her and that's why I think that it'll work. That was very evident to me in how this whole thing played out. She's got blinders on. She's got her ears closed and her focus is him. He's on a pedestal to her. That's the type of woman that he needs."

I wanted to be like who's decision was that because that's real smart of him to keep you away from watching the finale. For me I want to be educated about everything. I want to know how to defend my relationship. I want to be able to make the best decision for me and that's knowing everything, not being shut off from stuff."

This is giving me so much deja vu with Amanda and everyone being like "RUN".  IMO.

Source: chron.com
I don't think she's a baby. She's a grown woman who thinks Arie handled everything amazingly by sliding into her DM's and then posting an insta story of his socks if she was acting hesitant. She's just not the brightest crayon in the crayola box imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:23 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
who is #Laurie????????

It’s actually #Larie
Thanks for that update @sanlee088. I like them as a couple....think that they are totally happy together and loving life. Considering it's theirs, they seem to be living it to the fullest that's for sure. IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:24 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I don't see anywhere in that article that implies Arie is putting the article out.  Everything is according to a source or from the hotel's website.  The other celebs mentioned in the article, if they were also comped, are they in violation as well?  

And if TPTB funded this, does that have to be disclosed?  Serious questions which I do not know the answers to, so I'm asking you, if you know.

The photos from the hotel are taken by a professional photographer for promotional purposes and thus the hotel released them to People for the publicity. I haven’t seen one person or couple from the show have these types of photos taken without it being a comped stay. This looks exactly the same. If Arie and Lauren. are being comped, they have to disclose at some point. They should do it on any post from the hotel though if I’m being honest.

The other celebrities mentioned are just said to be fans of the hotel chain and that doesn’t give me indictation if they were comped stays or not. I don’t feel like trolling through their social media accounts to find out if they were comped. Lol

Every time the show has given a couple a vacation they have mentioned it. And I doubt the show would fly them to Europe on a budget airline such as WOW. It’s like a small step up from Spirit.

All JMO

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass