SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 67 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:59 pm

Looks like they got some comp'ed experiences in exchange for posting on SM.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 67 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Aria Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:00 pm

Unfortunately, Arie forgot to qualify that statement. He should have said "we're going to stay off social media and just focus on our relationship...oh, wait, I forgot that we can both limit our comments on IG and can protect ourselves from any and all criticism! In that case, we shall post non-stop to convince everyone that we're so happy and so in love and that Lauren most definitely does not look my daughter!". IMO.

Last edited by Aria on Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:02 pm

@Mommyof2 I think the fact they said they were going to take a break from social media? That whole telling the truth thing they suck at once again IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:03 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Looks like they got some comp'ed experiences in exchange for posting on SM.

But isn’t that shilling and isn’t Arie too good to do that? scratch
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:04 pm

IMO, I find it so funny them saying the backlash hasn't been as bad as they thought, well obviously you wouldn't know if you limit your comments.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:15 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@Mommyof2 I think the fact they said they were going to take a break from social media? That whole telling the truth thing they suck at once again IMO.

That's the beauty in life, we can change our minds. Now, if they would have "promised" to stay off of SM or written their names on a contract in blood, that would be another story. laugh out loud jmso
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:17 pm

Zaynab wrote:IMO, I find it so funny them saying the backlash hasn't been as bad as they thought, well obviously you wouldn't know if you limit your comments.

Honestly, it hasn't been that horrible, imo. I have read through them and been rather surprised at all the support they are receiving.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:21 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Zaynab wrote:IMO, I find it so funny them saying the backlash hasn't been as bad as they thought, well obviously you wouldn't know if you limit your comments.

Honestly, it hasn't been that horrible, imo.  I have read through them and been rather surprised at all the support they are receiving.  

They're limited. If you look at the bottom, it says "the comments on this post are limited". You can't read through all of them, because many comments will simply not show up. They've been pre-emptively blocked. They've limited their commenting privileges to only their followers and have blocked certain words from being allowed to be posted. I have no problem with people doing what they need to do for their own sanity, but it certainly isn't indicative of the actual sentiments surrounding them. It would be like only going into a fan forum thread and thinking everyone thinks this way. IMO.

Last edited by Aria on Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:23 pm

I just checked. Lauren’s are showing as limited, but at least for me, Arie’s are not limited.

Also, to be fair, having the limited comments on doesnt completely negate every single negative comment.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:25 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I just checked. Lauren’s are showing as limited, but at least for me, Arie’s are not limited.

They are for me! All of the posts I can see in the last few months are limited. Do you follow him?

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:30 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@Mommyof2 I think the fact they said they were going to take a break from social media? That whole telling the truth thing they suck at once again IMO.
i guess he changed his mind. It keeps happening IMO.
Maybe this could be "their song" (it's actually sweet). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrQ42cE_yFw
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:30 pm

Aria wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I just checked. Lauren’s are showing as limited, but at least for me, Arie’s are not limited.

They are for me! All of the posts I can see in the last few months are limited. Do you follow him?

I just followed him to see if that was the case and it wasn’t saying they were limited. I just unfollowed him after seeing your post and it’s saying they are limited laugh out loud I didn’t know that how’s it works, so never mind laugh out loud thanks!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass