SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:31 pm

Stacia620 wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/acceptthisrose.com/2018/07/28/next-bachelor-4-guys-top-contenders/amp/

Ben Higgins
Yes, it’s true. Ben may come back for another shot at finding love on TV. He was well-loved by most fans, but is once enough? After all, he wasn’t ready when he was on Bachelor Winter Games and there are rumors that he is STILL dating Lindsay Duke, although he’s never confirmed that.

During a recent Almost Famous podcast, Ashley Iaconetti joked that Ben would leave the podcast to become the next Bachelor. Ben didn’t confirm or deny that he’d take the gig, so time will tell if we see Bachelor Ben 2.0.

Rolling Eyes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:44 pm

Oh Dear GOD! Noooooooo, how many times and languages do we need to say it in?  I know CH is in love with him and may have alluded to something like that in his interview where he said there are many other candidates, from a season of BIP ( who can that be apart from Colton) to others but please...
 hissyfit  no  no

ETA judging by all recent polls Ben is on the LAST place on ALL of them, so certainly not a popular vote...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:46 pm

@Astrobach I know, the CH comment is exactly what came to my mind as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:50 am

I'd almost take anyone over Ben H. Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 2292733854

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:28 am

This weathered and tired franchise always needs new blood, IMO. The efforts of the old guard to stay relevant are to be expected but, tptb should know better than to recycle them. It’s time for Ben and Nick and any of the other potential re-runs to find another way to make a living. I’m bored with them, now. JMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:58 am

Chgohighlife wrote:This weathered and tired franchise always needs new blood, IMO. The efforts of the old guard to stay relevant are to be expected but, tptb should know better than to recycle them. It’s time for Ben and Nick and any of the other potential re-runs to find another way to make a living. I’m bored with them, now. JMO.

:yes: Why in the world would they get Ben back for round two when they have Jason seemingly interested? Jason is fresh and very popular. He has a good job, is articulate and a different kind of vibe than the typical Bachelor candidate. Not to mention, Ben is not aging well and the last two retreads were pretty dull. Enough with bringing them back!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:39 pm

Sprite wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:This weathered and tired franchise always needs new blood, IMO. The efforts of the old guard to stay relevant are to be expected but, tptb should know better than to recycle them. It’s time for Ben and Nick and any of the other potential re-runs to find another way to make a living. I’m bored with them, now. JMO.

:yes: Why in the world would they get Ben back for round two when they have Jason seemingly interested? Jason is fresh and very popular. He has a good job, is articulate and a different kind of vibe than the typical Bachelor candidate. Not to mention, Ben is not aging well and the last two retreads were pretty dull. Enough with bringing them back!!!
@Sprite I KNOW! Isn’t Jason the penultimate, gorgeous, sexy, classy cross between Andy Garcia and George Clooney, complete with high rise condo and progressive career path? And OMG he’s not self obsessed, he made a scrapbook for Becca and he’s articulate and sensitive and his friends look fabulous, too! Honestly, if ABC blows this chance for us to see him in action with 30 gorgeous, smart, mostly sane girls - I will NEVER forgive them. Jason IS The Bachelor, whether tptb know it or not. They better make him an offer he can’t refuse and give him some real locations and fun dates and let’s go! JMO  Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:57 pm

For me, the major Jason selling point has been how articulate he presents in interviews post-exit. IMO he has the potential to provide great banter and might be a fun flirt.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:06 pm

@chgohighlife WELL SAID! Go tell em! laugh out loud I wonder if they actually watch and listen to the reactions that are growing out there.
@Sprite, @notarose

You guys have been here much longer on this Forum...Was there any F3 that had that kind of support before the MTA.? I know Peter was ( still for many) a big draw... but not F3 . Others?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:11 pm

Astrobach wrote:@chgohighlife WELL SAID! Go tell em!   laugh out loud I wonder if they actually watch and listen to the reactions that are growing out there.
@Sprite, @notarose

You guys have been here much longer on this Forum...Was there any F3 that had that kind of support before the MTA.? I know Peter was ( still for many) a big draw... but not F3 . Others?
More recently, Ben Higgins and & Farmer Chris Soules had a lot of of folks chanting for them to be the lead IMHO. Also both of them are exactly IMHO what a good majority of the demographics that watch this show in America gravitate towards.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:13 pm

Going by memory these are the latest F3's. I think all of them had great viewer support to start with. Of course that can change as time goes on. laugh out loud It's all about how they spin it IMO. I'm sure they have certain people to mention certain potential leads during interviews. For example, Becca apparently didn't mention Jason in one of the earlier interviews. Most recently she mentioned Jason as a good bachelor potential. JMO

Sean L

Chris S

Ben H

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:56 pm

Thanks for the info. So these guys’s season were not super recent though, meaning that even after the last one, ( Ben) I think it’s fair to say that SM was not yet what it is nowadays. The numbers and relevance of it has grown exponentially, IMO, so much exposure, so quickly, for better or worse. For example, do we know what numbers of followers Ben had when he started and at the end of his F3 ? Do we have those stats somewhere?  I am just blown away by some numbers from my point of view for this season. Ex. Jason had a few hundred followers on IG and is now at 1/4 MILLION of them...all that in a few weeks...it’s astounding.

ETA so I looked in the archives but could not find a SM page with starting IG numbers for Ben on his Bachette season or his own...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47