SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:39 pm

Those are the recent F3's because the last bach Arie was from another season, same for Nick. Prior to that most were not F3's.

I don't know why there aren't SM threads for Ben to keep track of IG. Maybe we didn't have a NO Discussion thread, seems odd to me. It's probably buried in the posts somewhere because sleuthers are on top of SM activity.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:32 am

Aww, crap. After seeing Ben on his knees wearing a sombrero shouting "I am unlovable!" makes me think he's got it in the bag. :headbanging
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:47 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Aww, crap.  After seeing Ben on his knees wearing a sombrero shouting "I am unlovable!"  makes me think he's got it in the bag.  :headbanging

i thought the opposite! imo it looks like a big joke and he would be a big joke if he was the bach again - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:59 am

Oh, I hope you are right, @LeapofFaith!  I cannot tolerate another season of Benji.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:52 am

@LeapofFaith I hope your right too because I thought the same as @Mommyof2, foreshadowing.

hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:03 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Aww, crap.  After seeing Ben on his knees wearing a sombrero shouting "I am unlovable!"  makes me think he's got it in the bag.  :headbanging

From your lips to God’s ears!!! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

If not Ben, I want Blake. I really, really don’t want Jason, but I think that’s who we are probably getting.  no
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:24 am

I'm hoping for Peter, Blake, Ben, in that order! 

Bachelor gods hate me, so it's probably going to be Jason. He's campaigning so dang hard, it makes me think/hope he's worried and knows that they're talking to someone else who is a strong contender. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:29 am

Aria wrote:I'm hoping for Peter, Blake, Ben, in that order! 

Bachelor gods hate me, so it's probably going to be Jason. He's campaigning so dang hard, it makes me think/hope he's worried and knows that they're talking to someone else who is a strong contender. 

IMO.

Yeah, I’ve come around and I agree with your order.

1. Peter. I live in Madison. I’m a lifer with this show. I freaking deserve this. laugh out loud laugh out loud
2. Blake. I actually think he’d be super emotional, get really into the process, and his season could be super romantic.
3. Ben. I just think it would be interesting to see the dynamics of him doing it again.

But nah. We are going to get playa playa Jason. Rolling Eyes It will be same ole, same ole, rince and repeat douche bag Bachelor. Whatevs.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:13 pm

I think Kevin W will be the BIP wildcard. Thought he had charisma on WG and BIP will bring him to a larger audience. He is different from other guys on the list and that could work in his favor. He will have been on 2 US shows so that dilutes the international romance argument. Being previously linked to Ashley I, who is hot in Bach news right now, could also benefit him.
Time will tell if he actually is in a relationship post-show.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:34 pm

notarose wrote:I think Kevin W will be the BIP wildcard. Thought he had charisma on WG and BIP will bring him to a larger audience. He is different from other guys on the list and that could work in his favor. He will have been on 2 US shows so that dilutes the international romance argument.  Being previously linked to Ashley I, who is hot in Bach news right now, could also benefit him.

Interesting. Except I kinda want Kevin W. for Kaitlyn now. laugh out loud

We’ve had two Canadian ettes, so why not a Canadian Bach? I don’t consider Canada super international. Seems much easier and more logistically possible to make a Canadian/American relationship work ... like I really don’t think that’s a huge deal.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:38 pm

See. I am over here begging to the Bachelor Gods we get anyone BUT Ben. Fake-st of fake. IMO laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:51 pm

sosleepy wrote:
notarose wrote:I think Kevin W will be the BIP wildcard. Thought he had charisma on WG and BIP will bring him to a larger audience. He is different from other guys on the list and that could work in his favor. He will have been on 2 US shows so that dilutes the international romance argument.  Being previously linked to Ashley I, who is hot in Bach news right now, could also benefit him.

Interesting. Except I kinda want Kevin W. for Kaitlyn now. laugh out loud

We’ve had two Canadian ettes, so why not a Canadian Bach? I don’t consider Canada super international. Seems much easier and more logistically possible to make a Canadian/American relationship work ... like I really don’t think that’s a huge deal.

Jesse Palmer was Canadian.
:yes:  Logistically, Toronto is very close to the border so a pairing with someone from, say, NY, is a flight under 2 hours - closer than Rachel and Bryan initially were. A sticking point is 1 person relocating and navigating a work visa. That is circumvented if the woman works remotely. Kevin’s job doesn’t have that option.

Last edited by notarose on Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47