SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:07 pm

This seems so crazy to me. He and Tia break up next week and then he’s the Bachelor? Last night he announced in the outtakes that he doesn’t where underwear, last week in the outtakes it’s cheese gives him gas, he’s not politic in his responses to people who give him crap about his SM posts, he was nuts on MTA. I actually don’t mind Colton but for the life of me I cannot see how TPTB would pick him as TB.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by timfan Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:10 pm

I think they are crazy to give it to Colton  he is just in it for fame jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:23 pm

timfan wrote:I think they are crazy to give it to Colton  he is just in it for fame jmo

Who isn’t ?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:24 pm

IMO, This show has gotten so OTT, trite and scripted.
I don’t think anyone would make a huge difference at this point, imo. TPTB want contrived drama as ridiculous as it maybe. I personally find it all boring.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:27 pm

If Tia shows up on his season I'm burning the Bachelor mansion to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:33 pm

WTF. Rolling Eyes I mean I know they suck at picking leads... Nick, Arie, etc... (imo) but you had Jason AND Blake to pick from and you chose Colton who half your audience does not like?

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Giphy
Via Gifhy.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:42 pm

Oh my, Colton??? Hopefully TPTB are purposely feeding RA false info to messa w/ him. I mean...unless the Colton fans have been keeping quiet i here...IMO it seems we have been mostly in agreement that it should NOT be him. Sooooooo.Over.Colton. Enough already!!! JMO
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
mbl wrote:Do potential leads get to follow any of the confirmed cast members on Instagram prior to filming in order to get a sense of whether they think they’d be interested in them?  

They don't actually follow them, however nothing is stopping them from scoping anyone out if they know the contestant will be cast. While there are some exceptions, they don't typically know who will be cast.

@sbolduc Thanks for the stat's! I like stat's too!

To keep this on topic, and not comparing who Becca choose or didn't choose because it's not important especially in this thread, the lead always recommends their choice for the next lead. Whether they are told to or not makes little difference IMHO because they will choose who they want based on many factors, and not someone the former lead supported.

I don't get Jason being like a "used car salesman" and IMO there's nothing wrong with that occupation as I know many of them. While sleuthing Jason, he looks exactly the same, and his character appears the same to me. He  appears genuine to me, not fake. He talks the way he talks because that's the way he is IMHO, he's not trying to prove anything. That's him. He's a professional who can speak confidently and that's how he comes across to me.  

As far as Blake is concerned, I don't see a lead being emotionally invested a problem. If they don't get the drama out of an emotional lead, they'll make him emotional by playing head games.

@GuardianAngel
I agree with your post. There’s nothing fake about Jason, IMO. It’s called polish where I’m from and this franchise could definitely use more, IMO. If Jason’s the Bachelor, I hope they cast girls who match Jason’s attributes and/or enhance or complement them. We’re going to need a nice corporate executive’s wife who is smart, articulate, worldly and well put together. Someone he can take anywhere and can also help him put together a lovely home and dinner party. No cute little shrinking violets who know nothing about anything interesting and no one who panics like Becca did lMO at the mention of a high rise condo. There are lots of great girls out there if TPTB really wants to find a few. If it’s Blake, their job is a lot easier. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:56 pm

If it's true, I wish him luck. I have no problem sleuthing Colton's season. Some of us already have the script in place.  Smiley

I think he's a good guy. I also think he was pressured into the whole Tia thing on BIP. It's obvious it was a set up for her to go on BIP, as sleuthed right here on this forum starting from her appearance on Becca's season.

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 39809628_500608260411275_6758287544569298944_n

coltonunderwood Smile more

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnEZHYknicZ/?hl=en&taken-by=coltonunderwood

GuardianAngel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:If Colton is TB, maybe Tia makes a return/audition for her 'ette role.

Sprite wrote:
Astrobach wrote:Please don’t tempt them... rofl  I think THEY are done . Like don don don don ( cue Beethoven’s 5th opening chords)

They are never done if they are thirsty enough and I think she is.

@GuardianAngel I said that ages ago. If Colton is the lead, there will be a couple of deuling virgins who will become fan faves...maybe one makes the FS...will she, won't she. Then there will be the oversexed ones who will make it their own personal mission to get him into bed....maybe one makes the FS. And then there will be Tia for another go round and possible audition for her own season.

It is all so predictable and writes itself. I really hope not because I find Colton and Blake very similar....boring and overly emotional and easily manipulated. I do not want to see a season of angst. I want some fun and pizzaz.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4792-bachelor-23-potential-contestants-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:33 pm

The reddit thread about the Colton spoiler has well over 300 comments and the majority of the are 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'. Many also say they will not watch if it is him. Some also hope this is misinformation put out to foil RS.

Someone even said they think TPTB are trying to kill the franchise with this choice giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:34 pm

I really won’t be surprised if it’s Colton.  He’s the perfect Play-Dough Bachelor, IMO.  A MF&Co wetdream.

I like Jason, so I hope it’s not him actually.  Not sure I could handle another season where I like the lead (Arie).  It’s better when I have no interest in the lead.  So, hey, go ahead with your bad self Colton.  Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:50 pm

One main issue I have with Colton being the lead is the average age of the cast. I understand Colton is 26 years so are we now going to be subjected to 22 to 24 years old girls (no offense to anyone here in this age bracket) in the cast pools & have us believe they are mature enough to get engaged and be married?

Maybe this is all a plot by MF to get Tia to be Bette once Colton is done as Bachie because they may not be able to find a worthy Bette from Colton’s cast pool if indeed he is the next Bachie lead.

I have zero interest in watching or sleuthing youngnions who are still figuring their lives out...no es bueno for me Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47