SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:46 pm

Hmmm, they would make an awesome duo, very different, but each looking for love, IMO. Would love a doubleteamed season!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by missnana Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:34 am

sosleepy wrote:Jason is literally the most thirsty contestant for The Bachelor since probably Jake Pavelka, imho. Even Nick didn’t come across this desperately. JMO.

I, for one, am hoping the tides turn and Blake gets a surge of support. For me, he’s by far the better option of the two.
Totally agree

via GIPHY

I am totally #teamBlake, and could not stand a season of Jason giving us another predictable season. Blake is going to fall in love with many women and just be a complete mess aka #TVGold  hehehe Jason is going to bore me with his BS and I don't care for it one bit  Suspect
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:50 am

I'd like to see Jason, Wills, or even Eric as TB but it would be kind of amusing if Peter was chosen. Rachel would be so p/o'd.  laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:53 am

Blake ****might**** just be deep enough in the bubble, and emotional and romantic enough to give Fleiss that on the spot ATFR wedding he’s always dreamed of. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud  Why would TPTB pass that up? laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:02 am

MF is tweeting cryptic clues again about who is the next Bachelor. This was his first clue.

"Sometimes you need to make a wish in a Well"
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:10 am

rosesrREd wrote:MF is tweeting cryptic clues again about who is the next Bachelor. This was his first clue.

What the hell does that mean??!! scratch Ugh, Fleiss sucks. Stop with all the cryptic crap already, it's pissing me off! :angryemotion

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:34 am

Possible that was just referring to bip?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:55 am

MF is just throwing out chum in order to increase interest in a floundering franchise. Simple.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:37 pm

flojo031 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:MF is tweeting cryptic clues again about who is the next Bachelor. This was his first clue.

What the hell does that mean??!! scratch Ugh, Fleiss sucks. Stop with all the cryptic crap already, it's pissing me off! :angryemotion

I can't remember if it was Becca's season or Rachel's, but a guy "made a wish" and threw a coin in the fountain. Anyone remember who that was?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:40 pm

Maybe it’s a play on words. Well for Will?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:24 pm

I just read in Will's thread that he wants to be TB.

I don't see any difference between any of these guys, Blake Jason or Wills.  I wouldn't say any of them are displaying desperate measures to be TB. They all posted IG supporting Becca, all of them have expressed a desire or consideration if offered.

Times have changed, if they welcome the idea, then they should promote it IMHO.

Will's fashion sense alone would keep me interested! I feel like I hardly know him!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:38 pm

Honestly if it’s just ratings they are after, I hate to say it but Ben Higgins 2.0 is their best bet. JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47