SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:58 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:05 am

MF has lost his mind, he can keep trolling for all he wants...I just hope this next season with Colton (if so) tanks big time...what a joke.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:14 am

Shawn Booth should be the Next Bachelor!!!

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:18 am

They seriously need to stop with these idiotic gimmicks and fake, orchestrated drama. Pick a solid lead who fans like and who hasn't been shoved down our throats a million times or been the lead before. Let nature take it's course and the close living quarters amp up the natural drama. Show us the fun things going on in the house and not just the forced, stupid dramatics.

LiboLRC wrote:Shawn Booth should be the Next Bachelor!!!

Sure, so Kaitlyn can come on his season and fight the other women for him!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:27 am

sosleepy wrote:And suddenly, just like that, every single Jason fan thinks Blake wouldn’t be so bad after all, and every Blake fan is like “Jason would be good.” laugh out loud

How can I like this 10 more times?

Colton is a big baby, I can visualize him in diapers and a pacifier. They are not trying anymore. They have abandoned all pretense and just wants to make fun
of its viewers.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:22 am

IMO Colton is even less ready for a serious relationship than is Dean Unglert. Or Peter. He is *not ready.* What he needs to do is to date some local Colorado girls out of the Bachelor spotlight. I simply don't want to hear about his virginity all season. I don't want to hear about what did or didn't happen with Tia. I want him to take the time and space to figure himself out.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:53 am

Not to sound like a naysayer, but are they TRYING to tank the franchise? Let it unravel so that it’s audiences ratings, rather than choosing to pull the plug, that lead to its demise?
Seriously poor choices in the past few years. Was hoping for better.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:00 am

LeapofFaith wrote:wow tptb must really really want a sean 2.0 season? they must have a story board already - will colton lose his v- card at fantasy suites or will he lose it to the girl he chooses? Rolling Eyes
I think that story board was seeded last spring when he was first cast. Jmo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:39 am

I don’t see Colton as another Sean. The virgin thing notwithstanding (and Sean really wasn’t), at least Sean had experiences prior to the show. I know that Colton dated Aly Raisman but he acts like he’s never been in a relationship. I don’t think that his time on BIP has brought him more fans but Fleiss never lets that stop him from making it seem like people were clamoring for him to be TB (Nick anyone?). Hoping MF’s “Huh?” means that it’s not true but am not holding my breath.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:43 am

I still don't believe it's Colton. He hasn't really come across well at all, he's not a hot commodity in Paradise to anyone other than Tia and he'll probably look like a jerk again next week if the previews are anything to go by. We even had Raven questioning his character and her concerns will probably be validated next week. There's just no reason to pick him other than his follower count, which is something they obviously didn't care about last year (though that could be why they care now). JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:11 am

Frymama wrote:
mbl wrote:I find it interesting that Becca continues to talk about wanting Jason to be the Bachelor.  It would be so easy for her to promote Blake for the role and say what a great guy he is and that he’d make a great Bachelor, etc. etc.  But she doesn’t.  I’m thinking that maybe TPTB are asking her to do this — particularly this latest E! News piece from yesterday.  What do others think?

And for the post from @sbolduc with all the stats, thank you so much for that.  I have been keeping similar ( a little less thorough) stats for awhile now.  Blake's engagement is definitely hire than Jason's per the stats above...and also when you include how many more comments Blake consistently gets on his posts.  IMO, there is an "appearance" that Jason is wanted by more people bc a couple of big names in Bach franchise have endorsed him through SM and then Becca in this interview.  Ben Higgins and Nick V. have both endorsed Blake many, many times in podcasts, and I saw Nick in at least one tv interview...can't remember where it is now.  However, they aren't tweeting about it. IMO, it could be because they were asked not to endorse him publicly whereas Ashley I and Becca and Molly and Jason M are endorsing Jason publicly.  IMO, it is impressive how close the race is between them when IMP Blake is doing ZERO campaigning and not being too present on SM in ways that scream:  "Hey, wouldn't I make a great Bachelor?" posts and tweets and stories and events and sightings with very top tier Bach people where he posts about it.  B
All JMO

Hi!  handwave

Missed all of you!

Which podcast did Ben endorse Blake "many, many times"?. I've been faithfully listening to both podcasts, "Almost Famous" and "Help! I suck at dating". In fact, Season 7 last episode 3 of Almost Famous, Ben agreed with Ashley I that Grocer Joe is not Bachelor material as Jared thinks and that Jason is Bachelor material and Ben's "my second choice is Blake".

iMO, this stems from their past interviews from rejected contestants in Becca's season where they ask who they thought was Becca's Final 1. Majority would choose Garrett and a few of them would say why NOT Blake. In one episode, they asked a guest ( i forgot who), if Blake's jealous tendencies are warranted. Most of them thought Blake was the forerunner but they felt something changed in the Bahamas. Blake used to be a chill and cool as a cucumber guy then he suddenly became the jealous guy even if he just had his one on one.

And perhaps, too, they've heard of one contestant describe Blake as a nice guy but keeps to himself and really do not mingle much with the other guys.

I've really been religiously listening to Ben and Ashley's podcasts as you get inside scoops (opinions they may be) from past contestants  giggling Unless, I have missed Ben endorsing Blake. Which episode was it?  scratch

My question might be immaterial at this point, eh? hahaha

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:18 am

^^ I know that Ben said on Juliet Litmans pod that Blake would be a good option. I don’t know of the other times. Nick on the other hand has said he wanted Blake multiple times.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47