SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:58 am

Well, here's hoping the opportunity presents itself! *fingers crossed*

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:00 am

sosleepy wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:https://people.com/tv/the-bachelorette-blake-horstmann-blindsided-by-becca-kufrin/

And yes, he would be open to (maybe) another go round looking for love on reality TV.

“It would be the hardest thing I’d do,” says Horstmann of a potential role as the next Bachelor. “But I know this can work and if the opportunity presented itself, it would be something I would consider!”
 Praise the Lord. Can I get an Amen? laugh out loud
A loud resounding amen giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:07 am

I can’t remember a time we’ve had so many completely viable candidates. Last year, especially, was so rough. After Peter fell through, it was like scraping the barrel. Same the year before when Luke didn’t pan out. This year, like for real, I feel like they have 4 strong contenders, 5 if you count wild card grocery guy, that could reasonably pull it off.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:21 am

I don’t think there are viable candidates.
There is hysterical ott Blake. There is Jason w rumors. The others are washed up has Bens. Oops beens and have petered out imo.
I nominate Chris Manson, RS or Nick.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:34 am

Kashathediva wrote:I don’t think there are viable candidates.
There is hysterical ott Blake. There is Jason w rumors. The others are washed up has Bens. Oops beens and have petered out imo.
I nominate Chris Manson, RS or Nick.

I could handle another round of Nick. ; ) I just wasn't that crazy about any of the men on this season..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:13 pm

CM... Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 318829699
RS...bigger Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 318829699
Nick...no.
Madison Mannequin...bigger no.  

I know people are pushing for Blake, but he seems way too emotional for the gig.  All imo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:24 pm

I read an article on people.com that Becca and Garrett want Jason to be the next Bachelor. For me Jason is savvy, slick and polished. Blake is raw, real and vulnerable. My vote is for Blake JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:17 pm

I will probably skip the season if Blake's the lead. Doesn't do anything for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:32 pm

^^^

I'm the opposite. Typically, the Bachelor is the show I enjoy the least out of the franchise because of the dud leads. I'd wholeheartedly watch Blake because I believe he is real and genuinely WANTS to find love.

I like Jason, but I fear he'll just be another playboy like all the others.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:40 pm

I'm still hoping for Jason as the Bachelor. He is good looking, well spoken, has an established career and likes the wings at the Anchor Bar.

Would not watch (but would definitely read here) if it were Ben or Peter, especially Peter.

I think Blake would be meh but would read here and fast forward through a DVD'd version.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:55 pm

Stacia620 wrote:https://people.com/tv/the-bachelorette-blake-horstmann-blindsided-by-becca-kufrin/

And yes, he would be open to (maybe) another go round looking for love on reality TV.

“It would be the hardest thing I’d do,” says Horstmann of a potential role as the next Bachelor. “But I know this can work and if the opportunity presented itself, it would be something I would consider!”

What happened to the friend of the friend of the neighbour of the friend who knows Blake's mother? :dripdrip who said he wouldn't do it?

Just goes to show you, old fashion sleuthing, usually is correct. yes

IMO that's pretty much the standard line they say, so he's been coached. We need to keep tabs on him to see who he follows, and the usually hardcore work out routine.

This is the last person he followed on IG.

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Captur65

https://twitter.com/balockaye_h

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:25 pm

ITA and he would be ok ( healed enough) by the time September shooting starts. It’s between him and Jason at this point. If TPTB are using their brain and business sense, they will give people what they want. These 2 are topping all polls consistently. The rest is smoke and mirrors to divert attention and shake things up.
Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 1646190589
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47