SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Frymama Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:57 am

philphan wrote:Sitting through seasons of Ben F, JP and Arie, I’d much prefer a sensitive, kind and genuine lead!
The crying, whining and drama will be sure to come from the contestants moreso than Blake (or Colton).
The Bachelor’s track record has been poor compared to the Bachelorette. I, personally, want to see another Sean/Catherine story and Blake may just bring that.

YAAAAAAAS!! IMO I REALLY, REALLY think that when Blake is in control of the situation as the lead that he will not be in his head as much or whining and crying. I don't think he'll be any more emotional than say Becca was about hurting one of them and feeling like a monster. It will probably come from guilt he has for hurting someone like Becca hurt him just like hers came from a place of guilt for the way Arie hurt her.
IMO, the producers really messed with his head, too as @Joy15 has mentioned as well as others. I actually know a contestant who was on the show before and got very far, and then I am close with someone whose best friend was an F2. Hearing the specifics of the tricks of what the producers say and ask to draw certain things out....it's mind-blowing. I know lots of you on this site know how bad it can be, too, through hearing about other contestants' accounts of their time on the show. Imagine you are him, and she's given you all these "little things" and "breadcrumbs", and body language and even direct words---even when you admitted to her you were worried but she then reassured you about how solid you were. Then, the producers are saying: "How sure are you? Are you thinking she has feelings for other guys? What do you think about her family talking about Garret so much? Isn't that weird? Does that make you think she's going to pick him? Did you sense Becca was off today? Do you think that means she knows she is going to pick Garrett? IMO, how in the world could anyone....Garrett, or Jason or ANYONE, not start to freak out, especially if you are F2 and genuinely so in love with her that she as he said "takes his breath away every time he's with her"? If you love someone to that depth, feel that everything she had shown you and given you in front of camera and BTS until the very end was that he was 100% THE ONE, how would you not start to get really worried and second guess. She actually admitted to him and her sister that she always thought it was him all along. So, he wasn't wrong or out of his mind to think she was going to pick him. She said she thought she was always going to pick him. But then he's getting less of a vibe and the producers are nudging him: "I know you have always thought it was you and she has been making you think it was you.....but are you as confident now that it's you?" Another poster mentioned she heard in podcast that Millsy had been told that Blake was like Becca's "Jordan to Jo Jo". I would have to say that it definitely appeared that way. I am so glad I knew the spoiler on this one because I would been utterly shocked. I am so glad I was prepared because that was brutal enough knowing she didn't pick Blake at the end IMO.
IMO, people who can't show emotions and aren't comfortable with people showing emotions concern me more than people who can and do show those emotions. Based on what I have learned through college courses and education courses before becoming a teacher and further staff development courses in 20 years of teaching, that is something that therapists/psychologists/counselors will tell you: It is not healthy for people to not share/show emotions, and that it leads to a lot of problems for that person in their lives in their relationships, especially marriages/dating life. Again, I know he was very, very emotional when she let him go....in his ITM though, not as much in front of her. IMO, he was very composed and calm in front of her. When he was with her though, he was almost always so bubbly, fun, funny, positive. He never cried in front of her-Garret did, however. He was honest with how he felt and that he was nervous about the fact that she could feel as much about Garret or Jason as she did him. BUT...she asked him to be honest with her. IMO, real men aren't afraid to show emotions or to be completely vulnerable.
IA that there will be plenty of drama and tears from the girls cast. IMO, girls will be very, very protective of Blake...kinda like Becca's guys were bc of Arie. IMO, it could go to a whole other level on how much the girls will try to call out girls for the "wrong reasons" or to let Blake know that so and so is completely different with him than she is with the girls. IMO those who would get cast for Blake's season I think are for the most part going to be pretty intense on their feelings for him and early, knowing how quickly and hard he fell for Becca. IMO it might give them a little courage to express their feelings for him earlier than what we typically see. IMO I think they feel it won't scare him off as much because he'll understand they would fall for him that quickly bc he fell for her so quickly. IMO there will be a lot of intensity to talk to him first and people interrupting other people's time to have time with him. IMO I think we are going to have plenty of drama from the girls, but I also believe that Blake will find his girl and will marry his F1 and find HEA like Sean and Cat. IMO..it would be the "Most Romantic Season Ever" and possibly make a run for "Most Dramatic Season Ever."

All JMO
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Frymama Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double posts. Jason teed off with rose petals around the tee and a nice close up shot of the rose petals.

https://twitter.com/ChampionsTour

Sorry for double posts but wanted to respond to GA's post...

I saw that tweet.  As someone who likes Jason but would much rather Blake be TB, this IMO goes down as:  1 point for Jason.  

Point 2 for Jason:  Chris Harrison tweeted about it.  (and Jason RT it)
https://twitter.com/chrisbharrison/status/1033156511332102144

Point 3 for Jason (or a lotta points):  Molly Mesnick tweeted this

https://twitter.com/MollyMesnick/status/1033138169154134017

All these point totals, JMO.  Smiley  

I also noticed Blake has not posted/tweeted or liked or commented on much since the swing dancing video from a couple days ago...this is after he had been consistently more active for several days.  He posted photo on IG story at Colorado Rockies game about it being the most important series of the season.  

It's possible that none of this means anything of course.  As a person who wants Blake as TB, I hope it all means nothing.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:02 pm

I’m just assuming it’s gonna be lame Jason, and it will be another lame season.

What are ya gonna do? Not like I’m on payroll to make these decisions, but I probably should be. laugh out loud

ETA: I love Molly Mesnick, but oy I do not agree with her taste in men on this show. laugh out loud She was also a huge fan, HUGE fan of Josh Murray and Juan Pablo. So there ya go.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:41 pm

I don't really see why Jason would have a lame season. To me, he comes across as a really nice guy who gets along with lots of people and can carry on a conversation. He may or may not find the love of his life but you could say that about all of them. The odds aren't great but I don't really care that much once the season is over because then it's real life and you just never know if things will work out. It's worth the risk (for me) just to have someone with a sense of humor and a good personality. I also don't think any of the guys who are being considered, are any more or less likely to find someone. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:29 pm

Deleted post...

Last edited by Frymama on Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:07 pm

^^ yeah I noticed that Jason wasn’t at the event with Colton/Blake. I saw the comment on the pic too that said all three were supposed to be there.

Jason also commented he will be at wing fest in Buffalo next weekend. Potential filming for intro package?

Based on the event today and Chris’ tweet thinking it’s Jason too.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:13 pm

Until it comes out of the mouth/publicity department at ABC, there is no guarantee it is going to be Jason. As for Molly's IG post where she listed Jason as #2 from Seattle... she has changed it to *hopefully*.

Personally I have a feeling that a decision is not going to be made until next weekend at the earliest. There is still plenty of time for the announcement since it doesn't start filming for about another month. We also have not been getting the tease tweets from Fleiss... he's off his game if they have already made their decision.

Doesn't matter who it is, I'm not watching. I have no interest in watching Blake, Jason or Colton.

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:34 pm

The filming usually start on week 2 or week 3 of Sept. From what i can tell from podcasts, Millsy and Elan (judging by his likes) seem to be siding Blake. IDK about Fleiss.. he is the end game. I think he will be indifferent. I've noticed many edit clues suggesting Blake as someone they had eyes very early on as next Bachie. and i can't really ignore that.

IMO CH wouldn't give away easily the end result like that on a tweet. and..if its to be announced after/around Sept 3rd..it seems they haven't made decision yet. Based on Nick's and Arie's interviews, they both said the end results were informed to them 2-3 days in prior and literally the day before the official announcement, respectively.

Plus, from what i have been observed, i am guessing CH is/was not the key decision maker. I would take Millsy or MF tweets more seriously JMO

I am still cautiously optimistic Blake is our next Bachie Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:45 pm

I don't know the whole story about Jason being rude, only what I'm reading here coming from another site. Were those people bothering him, were they calling him out, who knows. I can't think of a scenario where he or any former contestant would all of a sudden be rude to people for no reason.

It doesn't matter to me who the next bachelor is. I'm in it for the sleuthing! Hopefully it will be an enjoyable season, and no contestants annoy me. laugh out loud Hopefully there will be a lot of info uncovered by sleuthing, and TB meets the love of his life!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:48 pm

I'm still rooting for Jason. I like his look, his attitude, his charm, his smarts, the way he looks on the ice, yep, the whole enchilada.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:50 pm

@petesiepoo I like him too. I think he's a nice guy, who has a great fun side to him.

I like Blake too, ever since ATFR. I'm just happy it appears Ben is not in the running. (crossing my fingers and legs not to jinx myself laugh out loud )

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't know the whole story about Jason being rude, only what I'm reading here coming from another site. Were those people bothering him, were they calling him out, who knows. I can't think of a scenario where he or any former contestant would all of a sudden be rude to people for no reason.

It doesn't matter to me who the next bachelor is. I'm in it for the sleuthing! Hopefully it will be an enjoyable season, and no contestants annoy me. laugh out loud Hopefully there will be a lot of info uncovered by sleuthing, and TB meets the love of his life!

GA, to paraphrase the bold, I am in it for the posting... Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 1176891977

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47