SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:47 pm

@Doats thumbsup That's a great reason too!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:58 pm

@GuardianAngel Thanks for the Insta with Jason golfing - love a man who can tee it up.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:04 pm

@Norcalgal YW! Is it me or does he look much thinner in the golf vid?

Brother Steven's response to that tweet. Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 3806527698
Steven Tartick

@Tartick
Steven Tartick Retweeted Chris Harrison

Jason Fore Bachelor

https://twitter.com/Tartick

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:21 pm

Steven continues to be the best caption maker ... laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:45 am

I've given up on any more Bachelor leads ever getting married to their F1 anymore (Arie obviously doesn't count laugh out loud) so I don't care who it is but the one I would like would be Blake as I liked him more then Jason. His looks and personality are great to be a lead.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 1f49c

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 8367-910 Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 I_got_13 Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:53 am

Linds911 wrote:I've given up on any more Bachelor leads ever getting married to their F1 anymore (Arie obviously doesn't count laugh out loud) so I don't care who it is but the one I would like would be Blake as I liked him more then Jason. His looks and personality are great to be a lead.

He would desperately need to do something with his hair. It's like he has a slab of wood on the top of his head. The crying and second guessing is a whole different issue...

I was not a fan of Jason's hair either (he seems to have already dealt with that issue), but even then I didn't find it as distracting as Blake's. I can't seem to concentrate on what he is saying, because of that hair.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:58 am

@Sprite his hair had some bad days yes i agree laugh out loud and ugh the crying is the worst.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 1f49c

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 8367-910 Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 I_got_13 Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:14 am

Sprite wrote:
Linds911 wrote:I've given up on any more Bachelor leads ever getting married to their F1 anymore (Arie obviously doesn't count laugh out loud) so I don't care who it is but the one I would like would be Blake as I liked him more then Jason. His looks and personality are great to be a lead.

He would desperately need to do something with his hair. It's like he has a slab of wood on the top of his head. The crying and second guessing is a whole different issue...

I was not a fan of Jason's hair either (he seems to have already dealt with that issue), but even then I didn't find it as distracting as Blake's. I can't seem to concentrate on what he is saying, because of that hair.

I agree @Sprite plus I just generally don't find Blake good looking at all. I think Jason is a good looking guy. I had no ideal he had all those abs until I saw him in that one pic that was posted on here. Wow talk about doing a second look and third and fourth. laugh out loud Just to be honest Blake isn't my cup of tea. It would be like Ben 2.0 to me. They are so similar. IMO.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:18 am

Frymama wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double posts. Jason teed off with rose petals around the tee and a nice close up shot of the rose petals.

https://twitter.com/ChampionsTour

Sorry for double posts but wanted to respond to GA's post...

I saw that tweet.  As someone who likes Jason but would much rather Blake be TB, this IMO goes down as:  1 point for Jason.  

Point 2 for Jason:  Chris Harrison tweeted about it.  (and Jason RT it)
https://twitter.com/chrisbharrison/status/1033156511332102144

Point 3 for Jason (or a lotta points):  Molly Mesnick tweeted this

https://twitter.com/MollyMesnick/status/1033138169154134017

All these point totals, JMO.  Smiley  

I also noticed Blake has not posted/tweeted or liked or commented on much since the swing dancing video from a couple days ago...this is after he had been consistently more active for several days.  He posted photo on IG story at Colorado Rockies game about it being the

most important series of the season.  

https://www.facebook.com/PGATOURChampions/videos/279576766194251/UzpfSTI0NTgyNDI1NDI5ODpWSzoyNzk1NzY3NjYxOTQyNTE/

on a side note...my friend Scott Parel won this tournament.....great story.  Did not go pro until age 31.  His daughter went to high school with my boys.  

It's possible that none of this means anything of course.  As a person who wants Blake as TB, I hope it all means nothing.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:20 am

Blake could very well be a great guy, but the persona painted of him turned me off from day one and never changed. Too OTT

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:45 am

Kashathediva wrote:Blake could very well be a great guy, but the persona painted of him turned me off from day one and never changed. Too OTT

I totally agree @Kashathediva. From the horse to the ox right from the start turned me off big time plus I can hear TPTB tell him to say the crap about getting back on the horse. He for sure didn't come up with that on his own. To me, he is very young acting for his age. I would have pegged him more at 22, 23 or even younger not 29 or whatever he is..

I would watch him. I always do, but I'm hoping it's not him. JMHO....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:13 pm

OT, @Kashathediva your sweet puppy girl is so adorable. Is that a new avi? I love it.

On topic, IA about Blake. I think he's probably a great guy but he strikes me as somewhat immature. I think Jason would make a much more interesting lead. I'd tune in for him, but probably not for Blake.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47