SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:35 pm

I find it odd that Colton is the supposed spoiled Bach. Odd because media recappers, podcasters, and tweeters had generally been united in wanting the Tia&Colton show to stop taking up so much airtime so
seems like a strange choice to have Colton continue to race around the track.
Not convinced at this point. (or may be wishful thinking)

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Frymama Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:20 pm

sosleepy wrote:And suddenly, just like that, every single Jason fan thinks Blake wouldn’t be so bad after all, and every Blake fan is like “Jason would be good.” laugh out loud

Yaaaasss! I commented that somewhere else: Maybe this is prepping/uniting the Jason and Blake camps to say: "Sheeeeeewww, Ok. Welp, I can get on board with Blake (or Jason). I mean at least it wasn't Colton. We dodged a bullet there." #anyonebutcolton

@Rachelayyy's tweet cracked me up!!!

https://twitter.com/rachelayyy/status/1034999379579482113

Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:46 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:59 pm

[quote="Cari"]
Frymama wrote:
mbl wrote:I find it interesting that Becca continues to talk about wanting Jason to be the Bachelor.  It would be so easy for her to promote Blake for the role and say what a great guy he is and that he’d make a great Bachelor, etc. etc.  But she doesn’t.  I’m thinking that maybe TPTB are asking her to do this — particularly this latest E! News piece from yesterday.  What do others think?

And for the post from @sbolduc with all the stats, thank you so much for that.  I have been keeping similar ( a little less thorough) stats for awhile now.  Blake's engagement is definitely hire than Jason's per the stats above...and also when you include how many more comments Blake consistently gets on his posts.  IMO, there is an "appearance" that Jason is wanted by more people bc a couple of big names in Bach franchise have endorsed him through SM and then Becca in this interview.  Ben Higgins and Nick V. have both endorsed Blake many, many times in podcasts, and I saw Nick in at least one tv interview...can't remember where it is now.  However, they aren't tweeting about it. IMO, it could be because they were asked not to endorse him publicly whereas Ashley I and Becca and Molly and Jason M are endorsing Jason publicly.  IMO, it is impressive how close the race is between them when IMP Blake is doing ZERO campaigning and not being too present on SM in ways that scream:  "Hey, wouldn't I make a great Bachelor?" posts and tweets and stories and events and sightings with very top tier Bach people where he posts about it.  B
All JMO

One place I heard it was on Juliet Litman's "Bachelor Party" podcast  (from the Ringer)

https://soundcloud.com/bachelorpartypodcast/the-finale-with-ben-higgins-nick-viall-and-rachel-lindsay-bachelor-party-ep36  (around 13:00..little after)
(It's weird bc Juliet really liked Blake during the season and kept saying that's the only guy she thought was attractive and such...

On same podcast Nick goes into why he thinks it should be Blake.  I don't have time to go find times, but you can FFWD maybe.  Rachel talks later about how she always wanted it to be Blake but then when she saw his exit that she could not imagine he could recover/heal quickly enough.  She said she isn't "thrilled to watch Jason" but thought he was totally fine/over it.  Juliet Litman really liked Blake all season and that he was the only one she thought was good looking, etc.  However, she did say in this podcast she thought he wouldn't be as exciting/dramatic to watch, but she felt that "spoke well of him in real life as a great human."

Ben was very pro-Blake all season (Ashley I was, too, and then their other producer-can't remember her name--started liking Blake a lot more toward the end actually).  Yes, once Blake got more in his head and somewhat more emotional, etc. IMO, it is an absolute joke and incredibly hypocritical that Ashley I made so many comments about Blake that she did bc she was like times 100 on both her BIP seasons regarding Jared IMO.  I just don't have time to go back and listen through them all, but Blake said at least a few times he thought Blake would make a great Bachelor (I remember even saying once that he thought it would be him if he didn't get chosen).  

Again, I just don't have time to go back, but Nick said it in several interviews (one was People or E or something) and then there was at least once tv interview I saw.  

Conversely,  in Juliet Litman's podcast, she and a guest Mallory Rubin were talking about how they thought "Jason had taken on new persona and was seeming like a politician and he was doing publicity and doing rounds to become the publicity"  The guest said he was "aggressively diplomatic" on MTA as a strategy.  They talked about him being "vanilla" and talked about his hair, fashion, etc. negatively. ( I happened to let the podcast cue keep playing while I am typing this and just happened to catch this part at beginning)

https://soundcloud.com/bachelorpartypodcast/what-we-learned-from-the-men-tell-all-with-mallory-rubin-bachelor-party-b-side-ep35

Ben has also hung out with Blake a few times in last couple months, but Blake never posts it so people don't see it. Ben, Brandi, Blake, and some important Denver radio guy did each post a waiter pouring wine for them at dinner, but that was it mostly.  Ben did scan the crowd and have the girls say hi and called them by name and turned the camera to Blake for a second (it was dark), and Blake just smiled and then turned away...IMO it was like he didn't really want to be on camera.  

Oh man, one more thing..right about 7 min. Juliet Litman started saying she thought it should be Colton when she had not been a fan at all the whole season.  I have listened to the whole season's podcast very recently and she was not a fan.  However, very interesting that on this podcast 27 days ago that she says that is who should be bachelor bc of the "virginity" issue, etc.  She's pretty connected to Bachelor franchise (good friends with both Nick and Ben and also had Millsy on podcast episode 28 and one of the topics was..guess what?  "Colton's virginity".  

https://soundcloud.com/bachelorpartypodcast/abcs-rob-mills-on-his-mt-rushmore-of-bachelorettes-and-coltons-virginity-ep-28

So, as previously mentioned, definitely seems IMO for a strong possibility of a Colton season in the works for awhile now.  

quote]
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:14 pm

And once again, the day’s best tweet goes to Steven Tartick. His tweets alone are reason enough for Jason to be TB.

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Bff42a10

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:27 pm

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/abc-chooses-the-next-bachelor-is-it-colton-jason-or-blake/

Decision is allegedly finalized. It's apparently between Colton, Jason, or Blake. IMO it will either be Colton or Jason. Blake's sell doesn't look compelling enough compared to the others, despite how much I personally like him.

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:30 pm

bluwavz wrote:
rofl  Says WHO?!!! He has the guts to ask for respect... the most deceiving, manipulative one of TPTB... eyedrool
‘ we don’t want a divided Bachelor Nation’ REALLY? What a joke...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:35 pm

P.S. THANKS for bringing these in  @bluwavz PINKHEART
And I always like your choice of Avatar...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:39 pm

@Astrobach  Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 1f618

Bleh I'd even be okay with Ben 2.0 at this point I'm just so desperate for it not to be Colton. I can't take a whole season of constant virginity references and the inevitable Tia appearance.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:44 pm

RS says Colton is the next Bachelor affraid no no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:46 pm

@bluwavz Agreed! He’s sooooooooo overexposed and there is NOTHING to be referencing him to Sean... that’s plain WRONG. Man the guy applied to be Bach, then pursued Tia thinking she would be Bette, then went on to pursue Becca, then back with Tia on BIP. Like STOP :angryemotion
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:50 pm

Well, I’m glad I discovered the International side of the Bachelorette...it’s way more worth watching then this circus of fake and fame ... come check out the Russia Bachelorette gals! It’s so captivating...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47