SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:43 am

Haha I sorry! laugh out loud I just feel absolute dread every time someone brings him up. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

I acknowledge that he's a real possibility for next season and I could very well see it being him but I just don't see why we need to watch him again when there's actual good options this season. Nothing wrong with it being Blake, Jason, Wills or even Colton IMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:49 am

@sosleepy sorry! laugh out loud I just can't get past the weekly washed poop rag.  Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1838857674   Not to mention IMO he's lost a lot of his appeal.  He's not as cute as he once was, hasn't aged all that well or something and while getting ready to open a restuarant, not nearly as normal, grounded and structured lifestyle and job wise as he used to be, to me.  

I just feel like there are options from Becca's season and he'd be the bottom of the barrel, last ditch effort to keep the show alive type pick for me.  laugh out loud. ETA: and even then, I'd refuse to watch him.. And probably say no to SCing as well! laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:54 am

I believe that the reason a lot of people were tweeting about Wills as Bachelor was how he handled Chris R last night. I like him and he could be interesting.

I'm not holding onto too much hope about Jason but I think he'd be good, especially if they took away his gel. giggling

Just no to Ben H redux. I don't feel that he's any more ready than he was. I'm hoping that the new restaurant will keep him busy and off my tv.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by coffeeyum Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:07 am

@sosleepy I wouldn't mind seeing Higgi 2.0 too.Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 3806527698     Not sure how it would all play out but it could be an entertaining season. After all, TPTB would sure put him through the wringer! :uptonogood

Now that Derek and Taylor have broken off their engagement, maybe Derek Peth may be considered?  He's a cutie!  I'd watch eyedrool
coffeeyum
coffeeyum

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:11 am

Unless he “needs to promote” the restaurant. laugh out loud laugh out loud 

Dude, I agree Ben has plummeted in appeal. I just think the snark with him could be epic. laugh out loud And I do think at the end of the day, he was a good Bachelor. He treated his women well, conversations were better than the norm with him at the helm (for a male lead, that is.) The women seemed genuinely interested in him, and you can’t say that most Bachelor seasons. Idk. He headed a good season to me. And good seasons, for me, are super rare.

Just Devils advocating up in here! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by coffeeyum Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:15 am

sosleepy wrote:Unless he “needs to promote” the restaurant. laugh out loud laugh out loud 

Dude, I agree Ben has plummeted in appeal. I just think the snark with him could be epic. laugh out loud And I do think at the end of the day, he was a good Bachelor. He treated his women well, conversations were better than the norm with him at the helm (for a male lead, that is.) The women seemed genuinely interested in him, and you can’t say that most Bachelor seasons. Idk. He headed a good season to me. And good seasons, for me, are super rare.

Agreed!  :yes:
coffeeyum
coffeeyum

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:35 am

coffeeyum wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Unless he “needs to promote” the restaurant. laugh out loud laugh out loud 

Agreed!  :yes:

Hahahaha, it’s you and me against the world, girl! xo
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:10 am

I thought Ben's season was boring as hell (and I loved Chris's season the year before, as I thought he had one of the best casts in recent memory), but I would weirdly be into watching his season. Partly because I'm not watching Becca's season and have no connection to any of her men and partly because I just think it would be so interesting to see how an (almost) 30-y/o Ben, who has given up any pretense of wanting a "normal" life and is coming off a failed engagement, does the show. Would be still pick the nice, sweet, reserved Christian girl or does he go for a Lindsay Duke type? Does he still say ILY to both? Does he still sleep with all three? Does he still go with the "unlovable" bit or does he have a new one for us? Just so many possibilities!

I think Peter would be my top pick (as I think he would make the girls lose their mind and he likes them feisty and kind of mean, so the drama would be amazing), but after that, i think my second pick is Ben. So, I'm definitely the unicorn in this forum, as my top two picks are everyone else's bottom two, haha.

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:52 am

Aria wrote:I thought Ben's season was boring as hell (and I loved Chris's season the year before, as I thought he had one of the best casts in recent memory), but I would weirdly be into watching his season. Partly because I'm not watching Becca's season and have no connection to any of her men and partly because I just think it would be so interesting to see how an (almost) 30-y/o Ben, who has given up any pretense of wanting a "normal" life and is coming off a failed engagement, does the show. Would be still pick the nice, sweet, reserved Christian girl or does he go for a Lindsay Duke type? Does he still say ILY to both? Does he still sleep with all three? Does he still go with the "unlovable" bit or does he have a new one for us? Just so many possibilities!

I think Peter would be my top pick (as I think he would make the girls lose their mind and he likes them feisty and kind of mean, so the drama would be amazing), but after that, i think my second pick is Ben. So, I'm definitely the unicorn in this forum, as my top two picks are everyone else's bottom two, haha.

IMO.

Aria! Girl. My top pick is Ben, and my number 2 pick is Peter. laugh out loud For all the reasons you said! I think watching Ben do it again as an almost 30, with everything he’s been through is also kind of intriguing. I’m so curious to see how it would pan out for him, up to and including post show. Like does he move girl #2 into the same house? laugh out loud Or does he just finally give in and pick an LA girl and move there? Or does he pick like a Whitney type and go back to Indiana obscurity? (Hahaha, yeah right.) But for some reason, the possibilities with him intrigue me. I like the idea of Peter (my number 2 choice) for all the reasons you said. Plus Peter is my hometown guy, and I want a Bachelor couple up in my hood! laugh out loud The more we see of Becca’s guys, the more I feel meh. I honestly think Ben and Peter are better choices here. 

As an aside, Chris Soules was a terrible Bachelor imo, like truly terrible. laugh out loud But I agree he had the most memorable cast in recent memory. laugh out loud As for the Bachelors, to me they all are a varying degree of suck. But Ben, for all his faults that are now apparent, was a pretty great overall lead. IMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:08 am

You gals aren’t alone! I’m a benji-o and Peter supporter too! It would be super interesting imo and if it was Peter, the ladies would 100% lose their minds and it would be amazing. Plus, tptb would knock him off his pedestal so that would be a fun little twist too. As for Ben, I have a soft spot for that lost lamb moron and he did give me Jo, who I’m personally, pathetically obsessed with laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by that1girlpls Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:39 am

Yeah I’m slowly coming around to a Ben 2.0 or Peter. It would be just what the show needs to bring back ratings.

that1girlpls

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:47 am

The only reason I'd agree to a Peter season is like @Alanna said, so TPTB can knock him off his pedestal, however if that happened, the pathetic insecure Peter would play poor me and lavish in all the positive comments on SM which in turn would make me dislike him more than I already do. Also, I don't think he'd choose anyone, so Brad Womack you might be getting a call. laugh out loud

Ben, there is no reason I'd want him to be TB. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47