SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:00 pm

Becca has her own season which is filming right now, in other threads. Lots of excellent sleuthing going on.

Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Bet2Win Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:03 pm

Sigh.

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:49 pm

Just so everyone can have an understanding of a day in the mod's world and not posted for any other reason. A couple of posts mentioning Becca. We sit back and wait till the topic turns around to the title thread.

Then more posts referring to Becca and Arie. A subtle warning is posted. We wait, giving the benefit of the doubt. After the warning, two more posts about Arie and Becca. Topic is locked. We have to leave it locked because real life is calling.

Back to the forum, 25 minutes spent deleting posts. If posts were edited it would have been over an hour, easily. If anyone wants to try it, quote several posts in the help thread, then try and edit your post.

Should we have deleted the very first post, because we knew it would go off topic?
How long should we wait and give the benefit of the doubt?
Should we post a warning right away?

Anyone can bring the topic back on track using the offtopic under the sign smile.

Topic is now unlocked. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:58 pm

i just feel so bad for Lauren’s lack of awareness JMO giving up your entire life for a man who can’t commit long term is never going to end well. 

JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:05 pm

I feel bad for her, too. She has to leave Spain soon. Life's a biotch.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I feel bad for her, too. She has to leave Spain soon. Life's a biotch.

rotfl rofl
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:32 pm

Kashathediva wrote:As women we should support each other's choice whether it be a stay at home mom, a career woman etc. JMO
Hopefully each makes the right choice for her.

Mommyof2 wrote:I didn't mean to open a can of worms with my previous post, but if a woman wants to stay at home, more power to her and if she wants to work, more power to her.  One isn't better than the other.  Everyone is different and should do what works best for them/their family.  Jmo
:alltens: I agree Good Post

And I’m with @sdmom - condescension that seems to seep over from one particular contestant to women in general and judging “girls like that” who choose a certain way of life that is right for them - this condescension does not sit well with me. I highly disagree with that.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:32 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I didn't mean to open a can of worms with my previous post, but if a woman wants to stay at home, more power to her and if she wants to work, more power to her.  One isn't better than the other.  Everyone is different and should do what works best for them/their family.  Jmo

I have done both, career in a profession where it was not unusual to work 15 hour days, then stay-at-home mom.

To me, career was easier, because 15 hour days with weekends off are less than the 24/7 babies require.  

At the end of the day, all women work. The rest is just geography.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:43 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:@Aria I'm not going to accuse him of lying because I really think in the beginning it's what he wanted. He wanted a different personality type because his former romantic interests just hadn't worked out for him. His emotions weren't stirred. Apparently, Lauren changed his perception of his type. Time will tell, but so far even if they are still in La La land, IMO...they seem to be happy and content.

And so do I. I believe (as Courtney said in her RS podcast) that he knew how he wanted to feel. But I wonder just how much he actually trusted his own feelings; IMO the two previous relationships where he had felt those feelings hadn't worked out well for him, and I think he was open to a different approach and perhaps believed those feelings would grow. The problem was two fold - he found someone (Lauren) for whom he had those feelings and also learned that - at least for him in the time frame he had - the feelings he might have hoped for at one time just didn't grow, and the feelings he had for Lauren just wouldn't go away.

It does appear to me that this time, the one he has those feelings for has the same feelings for him and that might well end up with a different result this time around than previous times.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:44 pm

I have no problem with Lauren being a SAHF or revolving her life around her fiancé. It's only when people start blaming the other girl for being "not all in" or insinuating that she's not marriage-material because she likes to work that their difference gets highlighted and the fact that Arie never once during filming expressed his desire for a non-working wife needs to be brought up. I don't look down at women who don't work outside the home. I DO look down at women who have blinders on and are so desperate for a husband that they're willfully ignorant. Her refusing to watch the breakup video, yet saying that he handled everything in a respectful way is what makes me judge her. Not whether she chooses to work. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:59 pm

https://youtu.be/5l8G7Kn3X8g

Has this been discussed yet? This is Arie and Lauren being filmed by the paparazzi. How staged is this???? Who just stands on the sidewalk for 3 minutes just posing like this? Doing nothing?? They look ridic IMO, and to me this is evidence they called the paps themselves, or at the very least were standing there enjoying it. How silly and ridiculous imo laugh out loud I mean, seriously. Look at all those staged kisses. IMO laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:06 pm

Yes, it was discussed the other day. I'm sure they knew they were being filmed and chose to have fun with it. NBD. Jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727