SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:35 pm

Sorry all I was joking saying that Lauren would be bored my bad. Embarressed! Anyways whether she goes into work with Arie or chooses to stay home and find something else hopefully she does so with her wants in mind. Would help if she finds friends to keep her occupied when Arie can't be around too. jmo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 42 1f49c

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 42 8367-910 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 42 I_got_13 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 42 E5kqdm15 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:52 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Yes, it was discussed the other day.  I'm sure they knew they were being filmed and chose to have fun with it.  NBD.  Jmo

This was he first time I had seen this video. So much more cringe and hilarious (in a bad way) than the still pictures. IMO. laugh out loud They really are looking quite silly and very attention seeking here, imo. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:22 pm

@sosleepy dear lord i hope they were waiting for a car to pick them up or something because to just stand there is very OTT ridiculous! imo. dizzy

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 42 1f49c

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 42 8367-910 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 42 I_got_13 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 42 E5kqdm15 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:38 pm

Speaking of terrible videos, then you have these two filming people working out at the gym like it’s the funniest thing ever. Yes, let’s laugh at the locals who are actually working out. There’s nothing even inherently funny about the workout either.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 42 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 42 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 42 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:42 pm

It’s my belief that if you are truly content and happy in your heart, no need to put on a silly show like this. It looks so fake.

Also, real celebs don’t act like this either. They truly do look like wanna be show ponies. laugh out loud Someone needs to tell them the Bachelor is over, cause they STILL look like they are filming a 1:1 here!! laugh out loud So dumb. IMO 

JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:47 pm

umngirl wrote:Speaking of terrible videos, then you have these two filming people working out at the gym like it’s the funniest thing ever. Yes, let’s laugh at the locals who are actually working out. There’s nothing even inherently funny about the workout either.

Ugh, every time that I think that maybe I'm just being a little too harsh on these two...

They're seriously such azzholes who think they're better than everyone else and are so devoid of personality that they need to mock people who are trying to better themselves in order to find some content for their dull IG stories. I can't even feel sorry for any of the criticism they get anymore. They 100% deserve it. I'm ashamed that I used to like Arie, when it's crystal clear that he was always a jerk. Worst couple in the 16 year history of the franchise. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:47 pm

When trying to find something else, I ran into a piece that discussed Lauren working with Arie flipping homes.

I think they've made an excellent transition decision while planning their TV wedding!

http://people.com/tv/lauren-b-start-family-arie-bachelor/
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:57 pm

Can everyone (and especially) Arie and Lauren slow their roll just a bit with this “we are planning our wedding and having babies together tomorrow!!” 23 seasons of this nonsense, and that worked out exactly to plan exactly twice. laugh out loud Also, working together, and living together and doing everything TOGETHER could be a bit much all at once a bad way. But JMO.

Finally, anyone who says they want twins has no idea what the heck they are talking about. laugh out loud I’m a twin mom, so I’m entitled to that (educated) opinion. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:05 pm

But how will she keep track of his every move to make sure he's staying faithful and not going to meet up with a FWB partner or keep an eye on his SM to make sure he's not creeping on and warming up his next girl if they aren't together 24/7?  Hugesmile

JMSO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:06 pm

It's just hard to take them seriously knowing that they've only been together for 9 weeks. In the words of Jimmy Kimmel, "SLOW THE H*LL DOWN". Seriously, what's the rush? What's wrong with this crazy idea of getting to know each other before committing to a life, complete with twins and all? 

Although, the more I see of them, the more I think that they're perfect for each other and would really like to save everyone else in the world from them. So, hurry up with those wedding plans, you two! Beat Derek/Taylor so you can get that BIP premiere episode wedding! 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:08 pm

JMO but wth does Lauren know about flipping houses? She probably saw JoJo doing it and was all "that looks so fun we should do it too!"

They need to slow down on all this baby and wedding talk until they settle down into real life. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 42 2622943811 jmo.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:13 pm

Curious question here.

When is it acceptable to take things seriously?

9 weeks in and planning a life together or
9 weeks in and thinking its brutal for someone to break up with another leaving that person heartbroken

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727