SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:54 pm

umngirl wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I just listened to it a third time. They are laughing. Saying "I can't". The guy they are looking at has his butt practically in the face of another person in back of him. That's what I think they are laughing at. 
I'm sorry. I don't see a horrific crime. They are not calling anyone any derogatory names or making any rude comments other than laughing and saying look at that and I can't. Maybe my audio is cutting off.

There’s no one right behind him though. There are people to his right with their backs to him and someone on his left doing a similar exercise.

They’re just being immature a$$holes laughing at someone for no reason. It’s completley unnecessary and an invasion of that poor man’s privacy. JMO

@Kashathediva, they decided to mock another person to their 1 million IG followers, that is gross IMO.  They are making fun of a person they have never met and posting it for literally millions of people to see. This to me is rude at least and bullying at worse.  I expect nothing better of them. Laugh at something on your own, to post it to the public is bullying and shaming, IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:58 pm

I'll go into a corner, bare my back, take a flogger and flagellate myself now.  
I don't know if that will make things better. JMO
I may have to slit my wrists tonight in penance.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@stuckinsc 
And anyone else interested who is quoting me: 
I already stated several times that it is not something I would do.
I stated I thought it was immature.
I'll go into a corner, bare my back, take a flogger and flagellate myself now.  
I don't know if that will make things better. JMO
I may have to slit my wrists tonight in penance.

*EDIT* I personally don't need you to punish yourself, I screw up all the time, and hope no one expects self flagellation from me as I am certain I have not requested that of others. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:02 pm

The only good thing about this boring season was that we got great women who were empowering one another imo. Libbie is a total outcast in between these wonderful girls imo This is very low and shows that she is a mean girl imo I don't find it hard to beleive that she was behind Arie being terrible toward Becca to prove to her how much he "loves" her IMO Rolling Eyes They are so gross and terrible humans ALL IMO
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:04 pm

North wrote:It isn't for me to say whether Arie & Lauren were body shaming anyone, it really is for the person being filmed to decide whether Arie & Lauren's laughter and comments were shameful, right? Wonder what they would say?  IMO
IMO the guy is totally rocking that workout in his 1980s shorts. I don't think it's the guy though, IMO it's the entire scene that is surreal and hilarious.

I could totally see Arie buy a pair of shorts like that and join the workout. His inner nerd must have felt a twang of jealousy watching that spectacle. rofl

Life's too short to worry about what other people think. All JMO of course. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:04 pm

Personally, I would never post filmed strangers. I've attempted to film what I perceived to be funny but was worry about being caught. This behavior is not uncommon and its up and down social media that gets a ton of likes. There's nothing being done in a horrifying manner in that IG story that indicates they were being malicious. Probably a bit juvenile but no where near O.M.G no no In all sincerity and in my opinion, anything this couple do or have done is regarded negatively. JMHO.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:07 pm

rosefever wrote:
North wrote:It isn't for me to say whether Arie & Lauren were body shaming anyone, it really is for the person being filmed to decide whether Arie & Lauren's laughter and comments were shameful, right? Wonder what they would say?  IMO
IMO the guy is totally rocking that workout in his 1980s shorts. I don't think it's the guy though, IMO it's the entire scene that is surreal and hilarious.

I could totally see Arie buy a pair of shorts like that and join the workout. His inner nerd must have felt a twang of jealousy watching that spectacle. rofl

Life's too short to worry about what other people think. All JMO of course. Smiley
So wonder why they posted it for the world to see and comment on.

ETA: I am not going to go look. I'm going to be nice today...re: Arie and Lauren.... I am I am Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 47 3806527698

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:13 pm

I personally would feel violated if someone filmed me and posted it as they laughed at me. If I post it to laugh at myself, then go ahead and laugh with me, but otherwise, it's just rude. imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:13 pm

rosefever wrote:

What’s surreal and hilarious about people working out at a gym? Millions of people do it every day at gyms all across the world.

And these two are clearly worried about what other people think IMO since they filtered their IG comments.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 47 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 47 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 47 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:15 pm

@mprssdbyu come sit with me in the corner, I'll share my popcorn. 2pop

I'm just gonna have to go with the if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all when it comes to The Basics.  I keep looking for something to compliment them or or something likeable about them and they keep doing IMO yucky stuff.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:18 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@mprssdbyu come sit with me in the corner, I'll share my popcorn. 2pop

I'm just gonna have to go with the if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all when it comes to The Basics.  I keep looking for something to compliment them or or something likeable about them and they keep doing IMO yucky stuff.

JMO
laugh out loud It sounds like something that would really tick me off so I'm not going to go look. No promises about future stuff, though! From what has been said, the story speaks for itself no matter how it's spun. JMO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:31 pm

I'm sure most of us have laughed at strangers at some point in our lives, but IMO there's a huge leap between laughing at something for a second while going about your business and taking out your phone, filming people without their consent and finally posting it on SM for all the world to see. I just can't comprehend why so many people seem to think it's a-okay these days and only think twice about it once loads of people start calling them out on it. Just because we all carry video cameras around in our pockets these days, it doesn't mean people have stopped having rights. It's not about anything specific Arie or Lauren said in that video, that's just semantics. They were clearly laughing at those people, making fun of the guy's outfit, both filming them without their consent and found it appropriate to post it on IG. IMO that says a lot about their general attitude, and nothing positive. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727