SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:10 am

mbl wrote:
https://mystar1025.radio.com/media/audio-channel/buffalos-bachelorette-contestant-jason-tartick-joins-rlitm

Radio interview today with local Buffalo station

He is so well spoken. I detect a Buffalo accent, funny how it comes back when he is talking to people from that area.

I don't blame him for taking time off to do this. He dedicated his 20's to his career, relocated 4 times, and decided why not.

I hope this is foreshadowing, he mentions he would have loved to have gone to Italy or Greece.

He speaks so highly about his family. He speaks to his Mom every day (so does my son) ! beatingheart

MTA was a huge weight off his chest. Promotes the show, encourages everyone to watch, he has always supported the show.

100% will be putting a Buffalo Bills tailgate on his schedule. yes ( He invited someone, Colton? on SM can't remember who)

He never thought in a million years that he would fall in love, he believes it can happen on the show. He is flattered at the chatter about him being TB. He wants his life partner, his best friend, his wife, and if the opportunity came up, he would be flattered.

Paraphrasing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:34 am

Jason did well on both interviews. I wonder if Ryan will really have him flown in? It was too funny. laugh out loud

I really liked the Buffalo interview. He seems like such a great guy. I hope you’re right about the foreshadowing, @GuardianAngel

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:42 am

@GuardianAngel I think more than paraphrasing, you recapped it ... so well!yes I did listen too and agree with your comments. Like I HOPE that IF he ends up in the Bach shoes they do go to Italy and Greece. He also was interviewed on Ryan Seacrest and they invited him to go in the studio on Monday am. Tanya is looking forward to that...( the producer that had chosen him way back) I think he has shown the same qualities we’ve seen and been talked about. Yes, he is eloquent and soft spoken and I do not get WHY it is suddenly used against him as he is ‘ too polished ‘ therefore must be fake. Wow, that shows to me how the communication standards have gone doown so much where we do not value great communication skills. SMH. I do think he would raise the bar a bit from many other non descript kind of contestants who do not have a great life to begin with and are thirsty for easy media exposure. Jason has a background that would hopefully attract also more polished and accomplished women who have similar values. One can hope.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:58 am

Over the years there have been many different types of leads. Those that were there for the adventure or becoming famous or changed after being on the show with stardom in their life path goals. If anyone has a moment, check out Bachelorette Russia. Her contestants are out of this world. High class very wealthy men because she herself is a star and wealthy.

Jason is not exempt from falling through the cracks and becoming a puppet but it's all how he plays that role that will define him. Hmm freudian slip how he would play the role if asked. laugh out loud

IMO he's a smart guy. He'll have to jump when asked, but at the same time, from what I can see, he appears to be genuine honest and has a good head on his shoulders with a very supportive loving family. At the end of the day that may not mean anything, as we have seen in the past, regardless of that type of support they still venture off to be in the limelight.

I just want a Buffalo wedding!  :married

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:00 pm

When Jason was talking to Becca for the last time, I caught a glimpse of his professional self. Didn't make it personal but wanted to state how he saw things and asked for clarification and wished her nothing but the best. I suspect we'll see a more emotional Jason on Monday night. The professional Jason is why he has advanced so quickly in his profession and having honed that skill set, might be why he has had walls up too getting to close to someone.

Last edited by Norcalgal on Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:06 pm

Again, I cannot agree with you more on the above. Part of me does NOT want him to be in their grip ( TPTB) so that he keeps his integrity...he could be savvy enough to play just enough to satisfy them and still finds a true life partner in the process. And THEN leave the whole thing BEHIND.
As for the other International franchise, I would loooooove To be able to watch....how is it possible ? I’m not surprised at the higher level of candidates...the NewZealand season I watched from Montreal last time was soooo much better than the American one...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:32 pm

@Astrobach Natik usually post links for us after the show. I watched last season and had no issues. It was interesting watching their show because it is different from the American, Canadian, Aussie and NZ versions.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:39 pm

So how does it work, just google Natik?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:20 pm

Astrobach wrote:So how does it work, just google Natik?

giggling No, Natik is one of our members. She is from there and posts in the International section...Bachelorette Russia. She will post the links once the season starts at the end of August.

You should check it out. She has posted many of the contestants and has the back story for the Bette.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:26 pm

Oh. giggling yeah, silly me... still learning so much on this Forum. Thanks @Sprite !
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:11 pm

@Astrobach No problem. Since most of us don't speak Russian or Ukranian, Natik will translate the important bits. If we have any questions she will also answer those.

It is very interesting watching because the cultural norms are a bit different and since we don't understand what is being said, we have to watch the body language. It is actually very helpful in developing that skill. We have often said to watch the show with the sound turned off and this is similar.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:46 pm

Bachelorette Russia Here

It's amazing how your sleuthing skills are activated when you don't understand one word they are saying! It's tons of fun, and @natik spends an unbelievable amount of time looking after s/caps translating and providing any inside scoop.

jason_tartick IG story

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jason_tartick/?hl=si

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 37775400_461800051002076_3004803422869258240_n

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 36967881_2004371339875644_3517807193015451648_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry