SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by whit90 Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:56 pm

I love the friendships that these guys have made !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:27 pm

Jason & Colton seem to be good friends. I think I enjoy the friendships as much as, if not more than the final couples.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:27 pm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:45 pm

IMO, he nailed it! In his profession, he's used to the meetings, the banter etc. He's able to glide through and be poised, gracious and real and poke fun at himself without being self conscious or weird. I've said before, I'm usually not a fan of the corporate types, but his humanity IMO keeps the ego in check and he's able to have fun with it. Bring on TB.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:27 pm

I don’t know what it is, but he seems a little too smooth to me? Politician-esque. Not that I would mind if he was bachelor (I’m 50:50 between him and Blake rn), but he seems a little full of himself IMO.

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:30 pm

Man, oh man! He does NOT disappoint! Way to handle himself and have a good time all at once. He stuck to his guns by taking a rain check on their offer for him to join them later on, as he had previous commitment. Thanks for posting @notarose! Smiley

ETA : He is confident and very experienced at public speaking, that’s not a sign of arrogance to me. He is still genuine and in the moment. A real PRO.

Last edited by Astrobach on Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:30 pm

@nananana he’ll be perfect for a lead then.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:33 pm

He's trying hard imo. I certainly do not want him for Bachelor. I don't find him appealing at all, looks or personality. All jmo.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:01 pm

pavalygurl wrote:IMO, he nailed it!  In his profession, he's used to the meetings, the banter etc.  He's able to glide through and be poised,  gracious and real and poke fun at himself without being self conscious or weird.  

I see this too. Been a long time since we've had a bachelor with his professional success.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:14 pm

nananana wrote:I don’t know what it is, but he seems a little too smooth to me? Politician-esque. Not that I would mind if he was bachelor (I’m 50:50 between him and Blake rn), but he seems a little full of himself IMO.

VERY politican-esque. Or a car salesman vibe. Everything he says comes off very rehearsed and performing for the cameras to me.

I think he'd probably be a decent Bachelor, but I don't have any illusions that he'd be a sincere one looking for love. I see a season where he picks the hottest girl and then follows it up with a DWTS campaign and breakups with the girl shortly after type of thing. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:28 pm

Wow @Aria you really do NOT like him! laugh out loud It’s ok, there are a lot more people ( hundreds of thousands) who saw him as a genuine guy throughout his appearance on Becca’s season and that are still hoping he will be gracing our screen with his unique personality. He is a true romantic and looking for a life partner, and I hope he finds a very beautiful woman to complement him. ‘HOT’ is temporary and superficial so I wish him to meet a more rounded and complete woman with intelligence, grace, good values and fun. ON OR OFF BN. And, btw. his career is too important to go and waste time on TV, he will zero in on achieving his goal and then, resume to have a wonderful and full life with his family and friends. IMOAA.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:29 pm

Aria wrote:
nananana wrote:I don’t know what it is, but he seems a little too smooth to me? Politician-esque. Not that I would mind if he was bachelor (I’m 50:50 between him and Blake rn), but he seems a little full of himself IMO.

VERY politican-esque. Or a car salesman vibe. Everything he says comes off very rehearsed and performing for the cameras to me.

I think he'd probably be a decent Bachelor, but I don't have any illusions that he'd be a sincere one looking for love. I see a season where he picks the hottest girl and then follows it up with a DWTS campaign and breakups with the girl shortly after type of thing. IMO.
Sincere or not these bachelor relationships pretty much never last anyways so who cares tbh. At this point I just want a lead who's actually charismatic and it really seems like the only other contender is Colton Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 318829699 Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 4103285151

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry