SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:14 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:And if Blake is F1?

Have we had a first date guy as F1? That would be different.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:54 pm

Roberto FIR - 3rd date Frank F3 - week 2

RyanP FIR - JP 3rd date

Doug FIR - Arie week 3 date - F1 Jeff Week 5

MichaelG FIR - Brooks F3 - week 2 - Kasey week 3 date - F1 Chris Week 5

NickV FIR- Chris F3 - week 2 - Nick week 3 - Josh F1 Week 6 (Week 5 special for Eric #RIP)

ShawnB - FIR - Shawn week 6 (extra week due to two ette's)

Jordan - FIR - Jordan week 6 - TBC'd epis

Bryan - FIR - Peter week 2 - Bryan week 5

The rest were MOT

Info from Wiki
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette_(season_13) season_6 to season_13

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:58 pm

@stuckinsc From the stats it hasn't happened before in bette but has in bach

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:10 pm

I would love to see a season with three guys who are real contenders in F3 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3552228123 (for me, Blake, Garrett and Jason, in no particular order), and not another season of an obvious F1, and the other two dragged to F3 because they are next lead contenders, easier to dump etc. etc.

I don't discuss Colton by choice.Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698 Only in F4 because being eyed as possible next lead IMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:47 pm

@KB_Mom... i have the same sentiment :yes:

IMO Colton is TPTB's plant. Tthere is a spesific reason why TPTB stacked the cast pool this season by many Athletes..that is to pick next lead from that pool IMO.

I can already start to see TPTB highlighting  Colton as the next America's Sweetheat. dizzy (Sean 2.0 ? laugh out loud). He did get the famous episode 5-7 dates, presumably getting the public speech GD rose, performed well in FB GD, i would bet.
I think BK is not gaga over him per se, especially after Tia drama, if she was informed about it. But she gotta play along to string him to F3, IMO.

As for the F1, i am good for either Blake, Garett and Jason :yes:  (T&C applied for Jason, that is, IF the rumored GF back home not true laugh out loud)

BL-wise, i see Jason is already smitten with her from the HTD BTS pics. (not sure if BK feel the same way laugh out loud ). I see him gone in the F4. We shall see Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:51 pm

I want HTD pics with Colton. Fingers crossed we get some, since we haven't seen his 1:1s.  Because I need to see her with Colton before I proclaim him just a producer pick for drama or BIP with Tia or next lead.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:21 am

Yeah I think we have to consider the possibility that Becca may actually be into Colton. He's lasted this long despite whatever happened pre-season between him and Tia and the guys supposedly not liking him. Could he be a producer pick? Sure. But he's the type of guy who would make it far on any Bachelorette season IMO and I think he fits the typical male F1 pick the most out of all the guys in the F4. Right now I lean towards him going out next but if he makes it past this rose ceremony then I think he has as good a shot as anyone. All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:00 pm

I want to wait for tomorrow's public pictures, but after yesterday's pictures i'm thinking this...

Garrett and Jason F1/F2

Blake and Colton F3/F4

Grouped because I can't foresee an order yet.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:58 pm

Reality Steve just posted on Twitter that this weekend is bachelor in paradise testing. So if Colton is really going to be on paradise this season he would have to be eliminated at final 4 rose ceremony to get on the is upcoming season of BIP. I guess we will see what happens next Wednesday or Thursday if someone hops on SM after the RC.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:18 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:Reality Steve just posted on Twitter that this weekend is bachelor in paradise testing. So if Colton is really going to be on paradise this season he would have to be eliminated at final 4 rose ceremony to get on the is upcoming season of BIP. I guess we will see what happens next Wednesday or Thursday if someone hops on SM after the RC.

I think for someone special that they want they would make an exception and do it later...and he should be fine since he must have been tested for Becca's season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:33 pm

bluwavz wrote:Yeah I think we have to consider the possibility that Becca may actually be into Colton. He's lasted this long despite whatever happened pre-season between him and Tia and the guys supposedly not liking him. Could he be a producer pick? Sure. But he's the type of guy who would make it far on any Bachelorette season IMO and I think he fits the typical male F1 pick the most out of all the guys in the F4. Right now I lean towards him going out next but if he makes it past this rose ceremony then I think he has as good a shot as anyone. All JMO.

I have no problem with her being into Colton. We have rumor supplied by RS with a little suggestion from Raven tossed in. RS has been wrong before and Raven is a known backstabber (grabbing Adam before Sarah could). If Becca likes Colton, then I hope I like him too. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:52 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:Reality Steve just posted on Twitter that this weekend is bachelor in paradise testing. So if Colton is really going to be on paradise this season he would have to be eliminated at final 4 rose ceremony to get on the is upcoming season of BIP. I guess we will see what happens next Wednesday or Thursday if someone hops on SM after the RC.

- I don't think Colton would need to test. They already know what Colton is about and what his vibe is, since they are producing him right now. Testing is more for the people from past seasons that need a refresher.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
mindless
Mikesgirl83
philphan
tigertiz
Teamee