SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:28 am

BlackHalo wrote:Ngl, I've grown tired of FIR = F1 trend. I'd like to be a little bit surprised by the ending. JMO.

Same here. I really want to see something different but everything seems predictable so far (like who didn't see this F4 coming?) and I feel like we know almost everything that's happened this season except for a couple dates. I'm a Becca fan and I'm really rooting for her happy ending but I'm waiting for a spoiler that excites me.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:51 am

OK..just thought im gonna throwing it out here

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/986242677065871360

I am soo confused! dizzy  . RS said on their date, Becca-Garret went into the ocean after dinner. I really wonder if that means it was on or off camera?  question  as i can't recall any past cast doing the dip AFTER dinner?. (Well, i can recall Courtney and Ben F skinny dipped in the ocean around midnight (gag! laugh out loud) ..but other than that..i couldnt recall any other history when they went swimming in the evening with camera rolling).

i asked bc IMO, if its off camera, there goes to show that Garrett is indeed the F1 at this point, hence TPTB might granted Becca's request to be with him OFF camera. JMO . But if its on camera, then maybe Blake had a chance somehow, bc they have taped Becca-Blake dipping on the ocean too on their date. Hope that makes sense?  giggling

I also wonder if that is the sound mic wired on his waist on that blurry pic? (sorry, can't bring the pic rn)..and if..-going by past seasons- the dip activity done without any mic (as i suppose)?   If so..then..what is the purpose for that "black tool" seemingly hanging on/around his waist? question

would love to hear any opinion about this.. Praying  tyvm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:16 am

Filming for dates take hours(roughly 6-8) and for the tv portion we get maybe 12-17 minutes of the entire day's date.
From my own memories I do remember several leads swimming in night portions during a 1:1 date. 
Deanna and Jeremy swimming in Palm Springs pool after their 1:1. 
Jillian and Jason in the pool/hot tub during their FD.
Ben and Courtney in the ocean.
That's a few instances I can think of on film. Didn't Clare and JPG?  I also remember Trista in the hot tub with Ryan in the evening I think on a date.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:25 am

It does look like a mic pack at his waist and a producer by his side, so unless the couple snuck out and then were caught by tp, this probably was filmed as part of the date, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:32 am

Yes, I could clearly see a mic there.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:30 am

Thanks for the responses @Kashathediva and @BKay

i guess in the back of my mind, there is always presumption that whenever the lead and cast dipping in the ocean/large pool  the mic pack was taken off..NO?. Therefore i always thought that kind of activity /date serves as some sort of "golden opportunity" to talk without the camera being up close  and without the mic on... ( i don't know where i got that presumption at first place though giggling ..i would love to hear from those in the know if that's true or false Praying )

sorry for getting too tecnical, but i am totally curious  giggling

tyvm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:58 am

They can use other audio tech ways to get sound than a mic pack on the body. If there is a will there is a way.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:10 am

@Kashathediva gotcha bestbud! ..so, aside from FS,  there is no such thing as to have private convo being away from TPTB then....dizzy

I feel like i should read the tell-all Bach-related books to get myself smarter in the BTS department laugh out loud

But i am so relieved that apparently Garrett-Becca dipping was part of their date, otherwise it woud be too predictable as far as the FI goes IMO yes

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:14 am

BlackHalo wrote:Ngl, I've grown tired of FIR = F1 trend. I'd like to be a little bit surprised by the ending. JMO.

It's not like they "know" who it's going to be on night 1. Some of the FIR in the past haven't even made it to the f4. Garrett may or may not be f1. I think an argument could be made for at least 3 of the f4, imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:00 am

bluwavz wrote:

Same here. I really want to see something different but everything seems predictable so far (like who didn't see this F4 coming?) and I feel like we know almost everything that's happened this season except for a couple dates. I'm a Becca fan and I'm really rooting for her happy ending but I'm waiting for a spoiler that excites me.

The trends all start somewhere. Shawn couldn’t be F1 because he was FIR. Jef couldn’t be F1 because of late episode 5 first 1:1.

At least one trend is going down this season since FIR had the episode 4 1:1.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:53 am

My final 4 breakdown
Since one of Becca’s guys in F4 will likely go to paradise I’d say it’s going to be Colton over Jason. Because they need to start showing previews for BIP right after HTDs air and if Colton makes F3 he likely won’t be on paradise because it will give away Becca’s F2.
- (Colton F4) because he’s being setup to go to
Paradise to meet Tia if not then he will probably make F3.
- (Jason F3) he’s the Eric of the season that just there if Colton does get eliminated at F4
- (Blake F2) next bachelor contender who get his heart broken at F2
- (Garrett F1) Becca’s pick since the beginning.

Side note if Colton makes F3 with Blake and garret I’d say Blake and Colton are next bachelor contenders.
Thoughts?

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:12 pm

And if Blake is F1?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
mindless
Mikesgirl83
philphan
tigertiz
Teamee