SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:33 pm

Sorry folks, I was asked to clarify what my stats meant so I did IMO.

Concert ones would of had a different definition to me than just the ones out in a public marked/kayaking through the middle of town with lots of people gawking and pics being took VS ones in a house, concert bowl for just the two of them, or being at a very private setting/event.

Say for example, Jake in Jill's season they went out shopping for clothes, then to house of blues and had a private concert for the two of them by Martina McBride....I considered that as a private date as there was no others standing around gawking, no pics, no one else at the concert, yet it had lots going on.

Then with Kaitlyn and Shawns date, they started the date kayaking down the main canal through town with lots of gawkers, pics being took, etc. Yes they had private time wit just the two of them and fireworks at night, BUT portions of that date were interacted in town in front of many others. Just like other dates with other contestants were at the market, interacting with the locals, etc, I considered that part being public because they weren't secluded on their own somewhere.

Hope that helps to clarify things as far as my stats go.....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by just me Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:29 pm

How many episodes are usually on the Bachelorette?
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:39 pm

just me wrote:How many episodes are usually on the Bachelorette?

i am going to guess about 12? including MTA? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette

just cause i am going to guess ryan, garrett, colton and chris staples in final 4 (not necessarily in that order) Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887 but i hope Ryan makes it to final 4 just so i can see his pet pig!!! and i really really hope Becca finds her HEA! i am #teambecca this season! Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:08 am

@LeapofFaith #TeamBecca too! As long as he treats her right, I can get on board with anyone! I'm hoping for Ryan to make hometowns too though!

I'll make a F4 prediction too, just for fun!
Garrett, Ryan, Blake, Colton (Nick is my 5th guy).

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:12 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
just me wrote:How many episodes are usually on the Bachelorette?

i am going to guess about 12? including MTA? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette

just cause i am going to guess ryan, garrett, colton and chris staples in final 4 (not necessarily in that order) Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887  but i hope Ryan makes it to final 4 just so i can see his pet pig!!! and i really really hope Becca finds her HEA! i am #teambecca this season! Hugesmile
Thank you. I agree concerning Ryan and Garrett. Also, I think she had a real connection with Blake. There is still a number of guys we do not know about yet. I will be real surprised if it is an actor, model,fitness teacher or sports star.That eliminates a number we already know about.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:55 am

I am all for premature fun guesses, pure yet reasonable speculations and early fandom giggling

My predictions :

F1- Ryan = the real wuv story of the season, yet being hidden as per usual. Dark horse edit with "hard to open up/being vulnerable" theme. (partially bc i've seen great connection at ATFR, partially bc i am a big Ryan Sutter fan..and he gave me Sutter's vibe--wishful thinking ? giggling )

F2- Garrett= the in yo face wuv story, the edited strongest connection, the hot and heavy from the get go (ahemm..as per circulated vids and pics on that public concert), the expected F1 (cue: FIR, as in the past 3 seasons) - ala Nick-Andi (mind y'all , Nick was FIR's recipient  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887 ), Peter-Rachel JMO.

F3- either Colton or Christon = depends on who's better in"auditioning" to be the next Charming Bachelor laugh out loud. I lean more toward Christon bc he seems more age appropriate for the role, a recognized athlete, plus, he is an African American (this would be the first for TB role) . Triple win for MF, IMO (I mean, if Kaitlyn could fake "it" with Ben H just so he could be  the next TB, i'm sure BK could do it too...laugh out loud JMO)

F4- Blake = the sweet guy with romantic potential there, but not enough to be the F1. (yet i think Blake is replaceable though. If there is any other more interesting cast, i can see TPTB use their power to secure the said cast in the F4 :yes:. Kendall anyone? giggling  )

JMHOAA
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:18 am

I have only one prediction/guess. If Ryan makes it to F4,  their story will continue on past HTD. I just think she will love his family.  Lots of things in common, things close to her heart. Her dad loved to fish(Ryan loves the sea, brother captn of a boat), her brother in law obviously likes music and she seems to have a strong bond with her sister and him. She loves animals and she has found a guy who even loves pigs! So much possibility between them. If not F1, I'll take another season of him on BIP or as our leading man!

I know this much. She was digging him on ATFR. When he walked out, before he sang a note she put her hand over her heart and glanced at the girls to see their reaction, too. I just hope he's not too shy to allow himself to shine in this format. I've watched his intro SO SO many times. He's just too cute.     JMO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:35 am

@mprssdbyu

yep..his family seem like fun, loving, warm yet adventurous people (Sean's family came to mind). Is it bad that i already look forward to Ryan's HTD?..i know its bad..laugh out loud.... I can't wait to see Bobby, his pig, and watching his mom in actions. From what i can tell from his SIL's IG Story over BK on Ellen, his mom already really likes BK   yes. BK would be so lucky to be part of this awesome family..JMO.

I noticed Ryan's SIL is of British origin. I think being able to enjoy a new life in a foreign country goes to show that Ryan's fam have embraced her lovingly and made it easy for her to living her life in the US.

and IA about the sweet gestures on ATFR. The gasping in the end after Ryan left also did it for me. (sigh Art-Matilda..awwww )

Hopeful that they have a natural strong connection and sizzling chemistry Praying
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:12 am

Joy15 wrote:I am all for premature fun guesses, pure yet reasonable speculations and early fandom giggling

My predictions :

F1- Ryan = the real wuv story of the season, yet being hidden as per usual. Dark horse edit with "hard to open up/being vulnerable" theme. (partially bc i've seen great connection at ATFR, partially bc i am a big Ryan Sutter fan..and he gave me Sutter's vibe--wishful thinking ? giggling )

F2- Garrett= the in yo face wuv story, the edited strongest connection, the hot and heavy from the get go (ahemm..as per circulated vids and pics on that public concert), the expected F1 (cue: FIR, as in the past 3 seasons) - ala Nick-Andi (mind y'all , Nick was FIR's recipient  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887 ), Peter-Rachel JMO.

F3- either Colton or Christon = depends on who's better in"auditioning" to be the next Charming Bachelor laugh out loud. I lean more toward Christon bc he seems more age appropriate for the role, a recognized athlete, plus, he is an African American (this would be the first for TB role) . Triple win for MF, IMO (I mean, if Kaitlyn could fake "it" with Ben H just so he could be  the next TB, i'm sure BK could do it too...laugh out loud JMO)

F4- Blake = the sweet guy with romantic potential there, but not enough to be the F1. (yet i think Blake is replaceable though. If there is any other more interesting cast, i can see TPTB use their power to secure the said cast in the F4 :yes:. Kendall anyone? giggling  )

JMHOAA

oh i pray for this love story! i hope you are right Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3552228123 @mprssdbyu i too have watched the atfr meet and greet between ryan and becca a zillion times and he just gets cuter and cuter(i swear i know the song now of by heart Embarressed! ) but after seeing garrett and her in action i find that they are so cute as well! i will stick with #teambecca this season as much as i want to be #teamryan Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:13 am

I'm not sure I'm team Becca, since there is no "team" to pick when there's only 1 lead and even tho' I find her adorable, she isn't my favorite. But I wish her to pick the "right guy for her". As for the option of guys, I'm more team Ryan (so far knowing little to nothing), but I like Garrett (from 5 min research) ... and with them the season seems interesting enough to watch.
IMO it's hard to say if the chemistry with Garrett is going strong just from these video, since there aren't others with somebody else to compare. Sure Becca is really beaming, but she is in the position of control (lead ... on), it's her "job" to be interested, convincing and excited on 1on1 date (if she's giving him the "rose") ... and she is the "charismatic" self she'd claimed to be.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:33 am

Joy15 wrote:snipped

snipped
JMHOAA

IA totally with this comment, especially the fact that he too was engaged as was Becca I'm sure they will share that experience with each other.

To me he was overly hot and heavy on that date, which I think will continue through out the season. I can see him as the next bach.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:22 am

I agree. There’s a reason why they had Garrettt attend the date that would have all the pictures and video. FIR guy, someone who clearly has a ton of chemistry with Becca. But to me this means he’ll be the in your face guy who people think she will pick but there’s going to be a slow burn love of your life kinda of guy that will ultimately be the final 1. That’s my guess. I do think both Garrett and Ryan will be in the final 4. Don’t know enough about the others to decid the last two spots yet.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
mindless
Mikesgirl83
philphan
tigertiz
Teamee