SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by smg2587 Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:08 pm

Just going by MF pictures of the cast and social media use I think we have 13 guys from the cast list that could be in the top 12. They are:
Blake
Chris R.
Colton
Connor
David
Garrett
Jason
Jon? (unknown Asian)
Jordan
Leo
Mike
Ryan
William? (unknown black guy on dodge ball date)
Lincoln (still questionable if eliminated or not)
So there is either 13 guys still left or we don't know one elimination. Please correct me if I am wrong but this is how I see it.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:13 pm

XQZME wrote:@ishkabaha I'm going to say sunrise as it looks like she is still in her RC dress.  Plus, it looks like her hair, from the shadowing, is on the downside of being styled.
I think sunrise also.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:28 pm

smg2587 wrote:Just going by MF pictures of the case and social media use I think we have 13 guys from the cast list that could be in the top 12. They are:
Blake
Chris R.
Colton
Connor
David
Garrett
Jason
Jon? (unknown Asian)
Jordan
Leo
Mike
Ryan
William? (unknown black guy on dodge ball date)

So there is either 13 guys still left or we don't know one elimination. Please correct me if I am wrong but this is how I see it.

I came up with the same names.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:38 pm

IMO, Connor has been gone since epi 3.

Episode 3 –     (NOTES:  epi 3/bach 22 had 2 GD- 1ID)Blake, Chris R, Chris S, Clay, Colton, Connor, David, Garrett, Jason, Jean, Jim/Jon, Jordan, Leo, Lincoln, Mike, Nick, Ryan, William
3/21: 1-on-1 Date:
3/22: 1-on-1 Date:
3/23: Group Date:  Ventura College--------football game/marching band----------10 guys on date CLAY,
3/24: 3rd Rose Ceremony; early in the day rc  ELIMINATED:  CLAY, JEAN, CONNOR

****advertised public dates are the 19th and 23rd

Episode 4 –  (usually around 15/16 going in to epi 4)  PARK CITY, UTAH--------------(Blake, Chris R, Chris S, Colton, David, Garrett, Jason, Jim/Jon, Jordan, Leo, Lincoln, Mike, Nick, Ryan, William)
3/26: travel/'B' roll filming
3/27 1 on 1 Date: Grainger Smith singer---------bobsledding/concert:   GARRETT
3/28: 1 on 1 Date:
3/29: Group Date:  Snowmobiling
3/30:  RC -  ELIMINATED:  NICK, CHRIS S, LINCOLN

3/31:  Travel
4/1

Episode 5 –   LAS VEGAS-------usually around 12 going into epi 5 (Blake, Chris R, Colton, David, Garrett, Jason, Jim/Jon, Jordan, Leo, Mike, Ryan, William

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:13 pm

Auntie, I have the same 12 as you mention:

Blake
Chris R
Colton
David
Garrett
Jason
"Jon"/asian guy
Jordan
Leo
Mike
Ryan
William

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:30 pm

So I guess right now the following are almost a complete mystery:

Mike
Jon?
William?

With Jon?, we have a city, San Francisco, thanks to a poster and she/he also gave the “change a vowel” clue when someone guessed Jim. Someone also posted the John Stamos gif as a clue on Reddit.

No new info so I guess I’m just reiterating old clues laugh out loud
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 6db
source

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:41 pm

I really would like Becca to find her HEA. However, I am a little disappointed with the lack of diversity in her top 12. I hope that these men are not like those in JoJo's season -- many of the cast members even though they are handsome really seemed alike that season -- with looks, style, etc. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:55 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:So I guess right now the following are almost a complete mystery:

Mike
Jon?
William?

With Jon?, we have a city, San Francisco, thanks to a poster and she/he also gave the “change a vowel” clue when someone guessed Jim. Someone also posted the John Stamos gif as a clue on Reddit.

No new info so I guess I’m just reiterating old clues laugh out loud
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 6db
source

IMO, I think it's a good idea sometimes to take a step back and revisit what we "know". Sometimes fresh eyes gives us a new spark or lead to follow. Also, gathering the clues together helps me to sift through what I think and see what's missing. I'm glad you pointed out what we still need to focus on.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:15 pm

I'm shocked. I definitely thought Nick, Lincoln and Chris would at least get to ep 6 or 7.

ETA: I don't think Lincoln is actually out imo. I think we need to look at some other guys bc his IG stats doesn't show that he is for sure out.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:39 pm

i tried to search for jon, john, and jesse on facebook and instagram. no luck

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:40 pm

Didn't the poster who knew him say he's pretty low-key online, or did I imagine that? Might be hard to find.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:43 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I'm shocked. I definitely thought Nick, Lincoln and Chris would at least get to ep 6 or 7.

ETA: I don't think Lincoln is actually out imo. I think we need to look at some other guys bc his IG stats doesn't show that he is for sure out.
I am confused by that because his numbers changed by 20, literally overnight. I checked them last night about 3am west coast time and the numbers were what they were when the IG SC was posted earlier in the day. Then poof 20 disappeared.....seems weird if he is still there considering his IG is private.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55