SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:46 pm

@mindless yeah i remember the poster said he's low-key & living in san francisco

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by poohbear Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:58 pm

smg2587 wrote:Just going by MF pictures of the case and social media use I think we have 13 guys from the cast list that could be in the top 12. They are:
Blake
Chris R.
Colton
Connor
David
Garrett
Jason
Jon? (unknown Asian)
Jordan
Leo
Mike
Ryan
William? (unknown black guy on dodge ball date)

So there is either 13 guys still left or we don't know one elimination. Please correct me if I am wrong but this is how I see it.

What is this "MF picture of case" that we're talking about? did I miss something?

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:06 pm

She meant cast not case :P

Imo I don’t even think we can say that Asian guy is there still since we literally have no info on him whatsoever. And isn’t Colton eliminated? He’s public on Instagram and seems to be active I thought unless I’m mistaken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:12 pm

Colton has been public the whole time. His last IG post was on 3/13 as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:13 pm

poohbear wrote:

What is this "MF picture of case" that we're talking about? did I miss something?

Meant the cast pictures Fleiss twittered the first night and before the third rose ceremony. Made some corrections to my first post. Didn't realize Connor was following people and Lincoln "elimination" being a bit questionable.

We literally have nothing on Mike or William either and we have 2 little factoids on Jon (Asian guy) plus none of their social media. So unless they are announced by RS or found to see their social medias or the eliminated guys start following them and vise versa we can't really count any of the 3 out for sure, imo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:56 pm

^^ Could his name be Jin? That would be changing only one letter: maybe the person giving the clue doesn't know the difference between vowel and consonant? giggling giggling
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:02 pm

sorry , need to ask..regarding SM tracking....is it confirmed that Nick Spetsas, Lincoln and Christon were eliminated?

I didnt see it coming for Christon laugh out loud. I really thought they had pegged him as the strong contender for TB. Colton seems meh to me..laugh out loud

also, is it just me...or...BK seem to weeding out not-so-tall guys early?..: I mean...Grant, Chase and now Nick... giggling .

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:34 pm

I don't think Lincoln is out yet. No definitive info like Nick and others and he doesn't strike me as the type to lay low on SM. Jmo though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:37 pm

I know the pic mike f tweeted out didn’t have Rickey on it but he hasn’t been active or had any change in sm following which is strange because he seems to normally be very active. Just something I realized and thought I’ll share.

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:41 pm

@ReneeM....gotcha..thanks for the heads up!..

IMO its possible there are still 13 guys left though...there's still plenty of time left before HTD to weeding out 9 guys...laugh out loud..and its not like they travel with overseas budget, since they are still going domestic. So 1 person shouldn't make much difference. JMO
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:47 pm

Just a question and thought process. IF Lincoln isn't eliminated(I believe he is), how could he change 20 followers over night. Meaning, at around 3am western time, he still had exactly the same followers as what is in his thread of 1,744 then a few hours later they dropped to 1727. How in the world can they drop that much within only a few hours unless he's done it himself considering his IG is and has been private since leaving for filming????

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:09 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:^^ Could his name be Jin? That would be changing only one letter: maybe the person giving the clue doesn't know the difference between vowel and consonant? giggling giggling  
I suggest Jin a while back. I found a few in the SF area. I even posted a photo. But who knows. Jin is a very popular name.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55