SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:05 pm

Kindnesscounts wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Kindnesscounts wrote:Now I'm irritated (w/RS not any of you)  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 1f618 so let me add more insight... Garrett truly was pretty darling with her they interacted very comfortably. I think he'll pleasantly surprise you... however, there were a couple others that seemed to have a great repoir with her as well! Also, their seemed to be a lot of friendly comraderie between all the guys on the LV group date, which was fun to see:)

How about her interactions with John? Sorry, I’m rooting for the half-Asian!
 So honestly, I saw very little interaction between the two. John actually came across as cute, but a little shy... which could be attributed to to the "performing on stage" uncomfortableness. Sorry, know he's loved - wish I had more. 
@TheWrongReasons what couple of other guys do you mean?@havadrpepper if you are talking about Will on the group date... they called him Will.

Thanks about the Will. RS posted his name as Wills. Sleuthers here have been searching for him under William. I was thinking maybe they should try something other than William in their searches. It could be his SM is under Will or Wills instead of William.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:07 pm

star_D wrote:
happygolucky wrote:@havadrpepper I agree, he took his time getting back on track with the stats.

So possible GD LV = 1) Blake 2) Chris R 3) David 4) Garrett 5) William 6) Jason 7) John 8) Lincoln 9) Leo?
1:1 = Ryan  .......... 2:1= Jordan : Colton

David was not on the group date.
could you explain how we know this considering I personally am lost in this. Thanks

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Update and for simplicity: 
GD LV Wayne Newton: 9 men Group Date - Blake, Chris R, Garrett, Jason, John, Leo, Lincoln, William, Connor
2:1 - Jordan and ? _________
1:1 ? __________
Available possibilities are Colton and __________
So Colton had 1:1.  David was the other 2:1
David and Jordan were both eliminated. 
Looks (IMO) Colton is being groomed for the next TB.

no this is for Colton being the next TB.

Last edited by Rolly on Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:12 pm

sdmom wrote:Kindnesscounts thank you so much for all your help! I hope you stick around and sleuth with us https://2img.net/u/2915/11/62/88/smiles/1978086825.gif Otoh: Colton got the coveted ep 5 1-1 dat
I agree with this I think it’s a combination of she’s actually likes him and a producers move.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:18 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
happygolucky wrote:@havadrpepper I agree, he took his time getting back on track with the stats.
Corrected:
So possible GD LV = 1) Blake 2) Chris R 3) Garrett 4) William 5) Jason 6) John 7) Lincoln 8) Leo ? 9) ?

So revisiting this again, can we figure out who they are by the numbers on the pic??

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 2h3qey11

Just my guess now that we know who was on the gd.

1. John or Connor (I think hair height matches only matches one of those 2 guys).
2. Jason
3. Blake
4. Chris R
5. Garrett

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:21 pm

Kindnesscounts wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Kindnesscounts wrote:Now I'm irritated (w/RS not any of you)  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 1f618 so let me add more insight... Garrett truly was pretty darling with her they interacted very comfortably. I think he'll pleasantly surprise you... however, there were a couple others that seemed to have a great repoir with her as well! Also, their seemed to be a lot of friendly comraderie between all the guys on the LV group date, which was fun to see:)

How about her interactions with John? Sorry, I’m rooting for the half-Asian!
 So honestly, I saw very little interaction between the two. John actually came across as cute, but a little shy... which could be attributed to to the "performing on stage" uncomfortableness. Sorry, know he's loved - wish I had more. 
@TheWrongReasons what couple of other guys do you mean?@havadrpepper if you are talking about Will on the group date... they called him Will.
@Kindnesscounts oh, you mentioned that she seemed to have a great rapport with 2 other guys besides Garrett so I was just wondering who they were!

Thanks for your perspective on John as well ... it actually makes me like him even more that he came across as a little shy laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:22 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
star_D wrote:

So possible GD LV = 1) Blake 2) Chris R 3) David 4) Garrett 5) William 6) Jason 7) John 8) Lincoln 9) Leo?
1:1 = Ryan  .......... 2:1= Jordan : Colton

David was not on the group date.
could you explain how we know this considering I personally am lost in this.  Thanks

@aunties_love....to summarize for you:
The listed guys below (some already speculated) by sleuthers were confirmed by RS today. All the information is on the SM thread so once you get caught up, you will get the reference posts brought in by folks from RS’s twitter.

LV Group Date: Leo, John, Garrett, Blake, Lincoln, Wills, Chris R, Jason, and Connor
LV 2-on-1 date:  David and Jordan; both were sent home
LV Single date: Colton

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:27 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:29 pm

IF Colton does get the Bach gig I can say with 100% certainty that I will not watch. I barely ever watch the Bachelor anyway, love the 'Ette and BIP/spin offs but they always cast such loser Bachelors that are players. Even my fav Nick was a disappointment, I missed his filler episodes and only watched about 2.5 eppys of Arie's season, including the finale.

As others have stated, why do they pick such sh*tty Bachelors but then the 'Ettes are quality women that actually want a relationship? Maybe if they did the same with the Bachelor, they would have a better success rate. The women always get screwed. Just another double standard from TBTB. All my opinion.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:29 pm

So Colton tried and failed to hook up with a reality star after Aly. Can't say I'm surprised.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley95 Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:29 pm

It's just so hard for me to understand how Becca could send Ryan home so early on. Does she really have it that bad for the baddies? Aming Ross,Arie, & now Colton??? Like girl whattttt???? I hope Garrett makes her happy and make it work.

Ryan,baby i'm coming for you whipped
Ashley95
Ashley95

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley95 Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:31 pm

Seems like Colton proved most of the forum right.
Ashley95
Ashley95

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55