SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:37 pm

@Kindnesscounts thank you so much for all your help!
I hope you stick around and sleuth with us :yes:

Otoh: Colton got the coveted ep 5 1-1 date? Why oh why, especially after the Tia drama? Assuming Becca knows about it and still keep him??? Either she likes him ,really really likes him, or she’s a puppet under MF? IMO, but that makes her look stupid. Or she’s using this as a leverage to get what she wants? I certainly hope so

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:39 pm

Kindnesscounts wrote:Now I'm irritated (w/RS not any of you)  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 1f618 so let me add more insight... Garrett truly was pretty darling with her they interacted very comfortably. I think he'll pleasantly surprise you... however, there were a couple others that seemed to have a great repoir with her as well! Also, their seemed to be a lot of friendly comraderie between all the guys on the LV group date, which was fun to see:)

I love to hear when they get along. Thank you again for your insights interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:39 pm

Kindnesscounts wrote:Now I'm irritated (w/RS not any of you)  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 1f618 so let me add more insight... Garrett truly was pretty darling with her they interacted very comfortably. I think he'll pleasantly surprise you... however, there were a couple others that seemed to have a great repoir with her as well! Also, their seemed to be a lot of friendly comraderie between all the guys on the LV group date, which was fun to see:)

How about her interactions with John? Sorry, I’m rooting for the half-Asian!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:41 pm

@sdmom
To a large extent they are all puppets of MF, JMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:41 pm

I'm really bummed about the update. Ryan is gone but Colton the douche canoe got a one-on-one even after the drama? I hate production sometimes.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:42 pm

Kindnesscounts wrote:Now I'm irritated (w/RS not any of you)  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 1f618 so let me add more insight... Garrett truly was pretty darling with her they interacted very comfortably. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. However, there were a couple others that seemed to have a great repoir with her as well! Also, their seemed to be a lot of friendly comraderie between all the guys on the LV group date, which was fun to see:)
@Kindnesscounts can you tell us who these couple other guys were? Smiley
Thanks for all your info!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:42 pm

Kindnesscounts wrote:Now I'm irritated (w/RS not any of you)  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 1f618 so let me add more insight... Garrett truly was pretty darling with her they interacted very comfortably. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. However, there were a couple others that seemed to have a great repoir with her as well! Also, their seemed to be a lot of friendly comraderie between all the guys on the LV group date, which was fun to see:)

That group date sounds fun to watch but now I am afraid they will cut that portion short for Colton and the 2on1 drama. Thanks for all your info @Kindnesscounts

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:43 pm

BlackHalo wrote:So Colton gets the 1-1. Yeah, this season is losing me by the minute. Lol.
Perhaps the producers are switching it up and the ep. 5 date is not as important as it has been the last few years. And if Garrett is F1 then they've changed the relevance of the concert date as well. Imo

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:48 pm

From what RS (he's been quite chatty this afternoon with the spoilers) said I can see why the friendliness of the guys on the group date.  The 2 least liked guys in the house were not on it.

I am hoping that Colton is being kept in the house for the drama only since Jordan is now gone. We can only hope he is gone before hometowns.

Also thought it was interesting that RS posted about chicken guy from night 1 breaking his nose, getting it looked at and come back in the house.  So now I want to know who was chicken guy!

And, maybe we have the wrong name... Wills instead of William.  Has anyone tried searching on Wills?  I am so not good finding people with very little information!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindnesscounts Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:52 pm

sdmom wrote:

How about her interactions with John? Sorry, I’m rooting for the half-Asian!
 So honestly, I saw very little interaction between the two. John actually came across as cute, but a little shy... which could be attributed to to the "performing on stage" uncomfortableness. Sorry, know he's loved - wish I had more. 
@TheWrongReasons what couple of other guys do you mean?@havadrpepper if you are talking about Will on the group date... they called him Will.

Kindnesscounts

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:53 pm

havadrpepper wrote:

From what RS said I can see why the friendliness of the guys on the group date.  The 2 least liked guys in the house were not on it.

I am hoping that Colton is being kept in the house for the drama only since Jordan is now gone. We can only hope he is gone before hometowns.

Also thought it was interesting that RS posted about chicken guy from night 1 breaking his nose, getting it looked at and come back in the house.  So now I want to know who was chicken guy!

And, maybe we have the wrong name... Wills instead of William.  Has anyone tried searching on Wills?  I am so not good finding people with very little information!

To the bolded: this would make becca's decision of keeping him so far make total sense. I think i remember reading somewhere in the past that Nick was pushed to stay on Kaitlyn's season so bad because they needed the drama. It was too obvious that Kaitlyns choice was Shawn so producers made sure he stayed.

I get it from an entertainment standpoint, he'll make it interesting as the bad boy/antagonist/villain. BUT from a personal standpoint it still sucks seeing someone shady like that

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:04 pm

happygolucky wrote:@havadrpepper I agree, he took his time getting back on track with the stats.
Corrected:
So possible GD LV = 1) Blake 2) Chris R 3) Garrett 4) William 5) Jason 6) John 7) Lincoln 8) Leo ? 9) ?

So revisiting this again, can we figure out who they are by the numbers on the pic??

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 2h3qey11

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55