SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2018 10:28 pm

It all depends on how honest and forthcoming he was. Becca can only ask so many questions during filming. When she doesn't have access to his social media accounts to see for herself, she can only go off what he told her. Becca's a smart woman. I'm sure she asked him the right questions in the fantasy suite. But I would not be surprised at all if he downplayed or withheld certain opinions of his. JMO.

Back to top Go down

8 - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu May 24, 2018 11:01 pm

Oh, I can so see tptb getting this convo on camera during the upcoming weekend. All in the name of truth and being transparent and giving the audience the reality and the fairytale. I wonder if Becca would have the strength to say no?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 24, 2018 11:02 pm

@Sprite....ya think after last Bachie season TPTB would do this again? There was so much backlash and I hope they just let Becca deal with this privately...jmo though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 24, 2018 11:06 pm

mercieme wrote:@Sprite....ya think after last Bachie season TPTB would do this again? There was so much backlash and I hope they just let Becca deal with this privately...jmo though.

They have to up their game each season. Once they started on this stupid path of filming stuff on their private meet ups there is no going back IMO. My money is on it being filmed...you know...to show the whole of reality of love. 8 - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 4103285151

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu May 24, 2018 11:06 pm

I honestly don't see the show touching this. For the most part, they stay far, far, far away from anything even remotely political and controversial. And I think they know that a lot of viewers are going to share his beliefs and they don't want to alienate them. I don't even know if Becca will get asked. *edited* I think this will mostly be confined to social media/forums. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 24, 2018 11:09 pm

Aria wrote:I honestly don't see the show touching this. For the most part, they stay far, far, far away from anything even remotely political and controversial. And I think they know that a lot of viewers are going to share his beliefs and they don't want to alienate them. I don't even know if Becca will get asked. *edited* I think this will mostly be confined to social media/forums. IMO.

I think if there had been no Corinne scandal last summer on BIP and no Meredith with her announcement, not to mention Lee last year on Rachel's season, they may have been able to confine it, but I think the cat is out of the bag and the larger media will be all over it to check out the stench.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Thu May 24, 2018 11:15 pm

What a mess. Just this morning was so happy for them. I think this is bigger than Becca and her need to save her relationship. I do t tho k her family esp her sister will alllow for this. What abt her gay best friend? She might alienate a lot of her inner circle for a guy she’s known less than a few weeks. IMO after seeing how gorgeous n articulate she was at AI and her press pounds there will no shortage of suitors for her moving fwd. I say go for the bigger fish out there n leave this guy to fish at his beloved lakes in Reno. And leave the franchise. I find it fishy (fish analogy again cuz u know Garrett) that this lady had these pics from May 10 and she approached Reality Steve and TMZ of the day of the Meredith podcast. I’m sure she must have reached out to TPTB as well for a good sum? Something is not adding up
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu May 24, 2018 11:18 pm

I choose not to get emotionally involved in the lead, the F1 or their relationship. It's their life, their choices, their reality.  We don't know them. We don't know what they value and what they don't. They are humans who have likes/dislikes, strengths/weaknesses feelings/emotions just like we all do JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 24, 2018 11:51 pm

We are totally off topic.

Please discuss Garrett. Thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 24, 2018 11:57 pm

There are a lot of people with similar viewpoints and we all probably know some even if we don't realize it. It's really easy to pigeonhole someone by their "likes" but I'm sure he's many other things so I'm going to try not to judge him before I watch the show. Ultimately it doesn't matter what we think about Garrett but what Becca does. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri May 25, 2018 8:17 am

In terms of filming the controversial issues which arose during a private SHV, I don't think that would happen. I think they would do something similar to what occurred in a previous Ette's ATFR where they put up the tabloid headlines on the screen and asked the couple how they navigated through those. Providing of course that these issues that we're now discovering gets out into mainstream media.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 25, 2018 8:36 am

It was tweeted or similar last season by production that post ATFR filming was definitely something that was going to be explored. Should be interesting if so.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia