SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kerriway Wed May 30, 2018 9:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

How many likes are enough? One like of a child making it over the wall but a soldier has to toss him back, grabbing the child by the arms and swinging him in the air, is enough for me. It's not a cartoon, it's not a drawing, it's a real child. No excuse for me, and I'd never want to talk to the guy again. That's just me.

You know what, I'm done. I've read several posts from several of you all, and you've made logical points. In this instance I overanalyzed. Its clear you're all right. Right is right and wrong is wrong. Yes, he may be complicated or his reasons may be complicated or he might have thought it was funny but he shouldn't have liked it. Either he was being a bully/jerk or it makes him look like one. If he makes a statement to clear the air, it would take undeserved heat off Becca. Other than the above, I have no problem with G, wish this hadn't happened to her as Becca deserves easy rn imo

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 30, 2018 9:37 pm

We sleuth around here, some like to have all the facts before opinions are formed, or while we speculate.

There is nothing wrong with over analyzing IMHO.

There is nothing wrong with waiting for more facts.

There are some like me that have enough facts to form an opinion, because I can't see any logical reason why anyone would like those types of posts if they didn't agree with them. I also don't see any logical reason how his account could possibly be hacked. Therefore for me, that's sufficient to form an opinion. For others it may not be enough, there is nothing wrong with that.

If I supported a wall being built, I wouldn't like a picture of a soldier attempting to throw the child back over the wall. If someone likes those pictures and has no problem sleeping at night, I don't want to associate with them.

I was married to my ex for 12 yrs, because he came from the same background I did, same traditions, we spoke the same languages, we were world apart in views and in our interests, and i wasn't prepared to live my life like that. Good guy, hard working, just not for me at all. There are IMHO a lot more reasons why you should marry someone and not just because he's like your "dad".

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed May 30, 2018 9:47 pm

@GuardianAngel You are on a roll tonight and I say Thank You perfectly stated IMO.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed May 30, 2018 9:49 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed May 30, 2018 10:09 pm

Kerriway, I understand u wanting to give the guy the benefit of the doubt but G has to take ownership of his action regardless of intent. By trying to hide the evidence he has decreased my opinion of him and likelihood of innocence. IMO he is not immature or naive nor is he sm illiterate, in fact a regular user so by him leaving the link regarding gun sales on inst he was knowingly exposing himself to scrutiny. He knowingly went on a reality tv Show about ''love' and with a lead who has made her views known on many issues. We know he did his research on her by his antics night one. MAny feel he didn't clean up his sm acct. imo he did clean up but didn't realise how thorough people would be. Many employers would sack employees for his likes without question. As people have mentioned by liking posts of this nature is just as bad as writing them as it adds to the validation and momentum of the bullying/hate. It inspires the writer to continue and encourages others to follow. SO far he has shown a total lack of remorse. I keep coming back to the question of his motivation for being on this show? And why Market a link on a company selling auto matic weapons on his sm platform given the lead? U maybe right he maybe innocent but no evidence to support this only facts against. IMO the likes are only the tip of the iceberg and with the present heat I hope Becca is not his lifesaver.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamanda Thu May 31, 2018 4:25 am

Random but did anyone else notice in all the date pictures that has been released of Garrett & Becca he’s wearing cowboy boots? Not my thing that would of turned me off.

itsamanda

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu May 31, 2018 4:34 am

I agree @Loulou, well said.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Thu May 31, 2018 9:14 am

Kind of OT but I thought in the picture of the soldier he was swinging the kid like playing with him and the caption is what made it really hateful about throwing the kid back over the wall. It really bothers me that was probably a really sweet moment in reality has become a controversial hate message but please tell me nobody was really throwing a kid!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 31, 2018 9:33 am

Joy15 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:I do wish his account was still active to see all his posts and likes as a whole.  This in No Way excuses him for what he did like but I would love to see a fuller picture of what he posted and liked.

i have bookmarked all his likes on this link:

https://imgur.com/a/WZvqmza

Dear Mods, FWIW..this is the link originally posted on reddit... but the redditor provide the link for everyone to see (i am a lurker there, not a member, yet still can see and access the link, so i saved it on my stash). There are 11 there..but i found more (3-4 pics) people posted on twitter.

Pls feel free to remove/delete if violating any forum rules. Thanks

Yuuuuuuuck. I hadn’t seen all of these. This guy is one ignorant SOB. 

I truly don’t know how a girl who went to a woman’s march proudly holding a sign like she did could reconcile any of this in a life partner. But whatever, her life. Not mine.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu May 31, 2018 9:48 am

Minney wrote:Kind of OT but I thought in the picture of the soldier he was swinging the kid like playing with him and the caption is what made it really hateful about throwing the kid back over the wall.  It really bothers me that was probably a really sweet moment in reality has become a controversial hate message but please tell me nobody was really throwing a kid!
You are correct.  Memes are where people take pics and just put words over them.  They are everywhere.  Sometimes funny, sometimes discgusting like this. The same pic can have multiple memes (look up joe Biden memes as an example) But the actual pic was of a soldier playing with a kid.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Thu May 31, 2018 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 31, 2018 9:54 am

itsamanda wrote:Random but did anyone else notice in all the date pictures that has been released of Garrett & Becca he’s wearing cowboy boots? Not my thing that would of turned me off.

I'm pretty sure they bought those boots on a date. SCMIIW I wonder if those are the boots they bought together, if in fact that's what happened on the cowboy boot date. Something worth sleuthing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 31, 2018 9:58 am

Idk if Becca is really that true woman who represents women’s marches. I think the real Becca is more like a chameleon who superficially changes accordingly. This would account for her ability to switch gears without blinking. Add that to an overwhelming desire to please others and this is who I see.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia