SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:48 am

@Kashathediva

completely agreed. Ultimate example: the most beloved "mega" couple Ben-Lo. Look how happy (original laugh out loud) Lauren B is now with a new man and not having to deal with the Machine ever again. 8 - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 4256136633

Back to top Go down

8 - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:52 am

notarose wrote:I wasn’t certain about the particulars of Becca’s job.
Publicist:
https://www.sokanu.com/careers/publicist/
I would think her background would be valuable in how Garrett approaches the SM liked bomb.

Given he deleted or deactivated his original account then created another one on which he issued an apology and now appears to have deleted or deactivated that account, I think it possible these decisions are not in collaboration with Becca. Just doesn’t seem well thought through.

prior to Arie season, i believe she listed her job as Senior Account Executive

https://www.linkedin.com/in/rebecca-kufrin-23301544/

not sure what her job desc is in details. I dont think mass communication is exactly her forte, nor her task in her past job. Maybe someone can help chime in this matter?.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:05 pm

@Joy15 laugh out loud, we are on the same page.  I worded that wrong. I want her to be mindful in considering what the heck she's gotten into and to know she still has the choice to change her mind.  Not be blinded by the bubble or in any way embarrassed.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:10 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:maybe he has just decided that sm is not for him laugh out loud (which is a nice change from this franchise and all the shilling that goes on)....focus on becca and his fishing/hunting/mini van/having kids/soccer dad whatever...if that's the case then good on him - jmo
Very wise statement. 100 per cent agree. It is his and Becca's life. It is nobody else's business -other then those they choose to include.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:14 pm

@Astrobach Bach franchise has always been a guilty pleasure/respite from the dark clouds that rise up. Even when I didn't "like" the outcome, I could find my favorites and root for them for however long they appeared on the show. I hope that holds for this season. The whole G mess is a thundercloud/tornado of ick!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:26 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@Joy15 laugh out loud, we are on the same page.  I worded that wrong. I want her to be mindful in considering what the heck she's gotten into and to know she still has the choice to change her mind.  Not be blinded by the bubble or in any way embarrassed.

8 - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 1377737533 a girl can dream, right?.. LOL..yet she strikes me as loyal to a vault...(one of her 3 main attributes on her bio, which already tested by time : re: Ross). tbh, unless one of the other 3 FIR Ettes has broken up, i can't see Becca going away from the fisherman anytime soon, sadly sad. I am guessing she has this fear of another broken engagement (thanks to Arie ! LOL) plus she has to face producers pressure to provide us her perfect HEA at ATFR. TWT.

Serious Q for those in the know...if the final couple can still stay together for 2 years, is it true that they can keep the engagement ring?. What if they broken up a bit longer than that?..are they allowed to still keep the ring?. question TIA

In light of Becca, i really can imagine she would compromise a lot to still being engaged to G at least for 2 yrs . JMHO. She said in one interview: " I will do anything to support my partner". So, there's that. dizzy

all IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:32 pm

Joy15 wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:@Joy15 laugh out loud, we are on the same page.  I worded that wrong. I want her to be mindful in considering what the heck she's gotten into and to know she still has the choice to change her mind.  Not be blinded by the bubble or in any way embarrassed.

8 - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 1377737533 a girl can dream, right?.. LOL..yet she strikes me as loyal to a vault...(one of her 3 main attributes on her bio, which already tested by time : re: Ross). tbh, unless one of the other 3 FIR Ettes has broken up, i can't see Becca going away from the fisherman anytime soon, sadly sad. I am guessing she has this fear of another broken engagement (thanks to Arie ! LOL) plus she has to face producers pressure to provide us her perfect HEA at ATFR.  TWT.

Serious Q for those in the know...if the final couple can still  stay together for 2 years, is it true that they can keep the engagement ring?. What if they broken up a bit longer than that?..are they allowed to still keep the ring?.   question TIA

In light of Becca, i really can imagine she would compromise a lot to still being engaged to G at least for 2 yrs . JMHO. She said in one interview: " I will do anything to support my partner". So, there's that. dizzy

all IMO
Yes the ring is theirs after two years.  They did this after many breakups where they got to keep the ring no matter how long the engagement was.  So Kaitlyn’s is hers no matter what now as is JoJos I believe.  They are the first two to keep it but not be Married yet.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:34 pm

@Tiggerlgh tyvm for the insight!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:02 pm

@just me agreed . At the end it’s whats best for them. In answer to yr question IMO the minute people saw his gun posts he was a sitting duck. Thus began the deep dive into his IG. He’s oblivious to the way Bach fans sleuth I suppose. Il be interested to find out how he got on the show. In the latest clips of episode 2 he doesn’t seem to know who Tia is. Lol.
I won’t even get into his ‘Likes’ as it’s never ending and frankly quite tiring to read abt opinions stated 50 different ways but all adds up to the same. Just to be clear he was WRONG! What’s important is that he has apologised and I always believe in 2nd chances. Also the fact that he has given up all his followers (it actually doubled to 8k after his apology) speaks a lot of his true intentions. He might reactivate in later but I hope not. So yeah I believe he’s done all he can to show that he cares abt Becca. IMO loyalty is top most priority to her and she gives what she receives . As CH said beneath that soft demeanour she takes care of her own. At the end we’re not here to change someone we hardly know or get him to prove to us he means his apology. That’s between Becca and him. The whole purpose of the show is entertainment and hopefully a love story! Lol! If these two can weather this poop storm to the end in spite of the obstacles and vitriol thrown their way I say we got what we tuned in for. No more no less. More power to them. JMHO
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:22 pm

Teamee wrote:@just me agreed . At the end it’s whats best for them. In answer to yr question IMO the minute people saw his gun posts he was a sitting duck. Thus began the deep dive into his IG. He’s oblivious to the way Bach fans sleuth I suppose. Il be interested to find out how he got on the show. In the latest clips of episode 2 he doesn’t seem to know who Tia is. Lol.
I won’t even get into his ‘Likes’ as it’s never ending and frankly quite tiring to read abt opinions stated 50 different ways but all adds up to the same. Just to be clear he was WRONG! What’s important is that he has apologised and I always believe in 2nd chances. Also the fact that he has given up all his followers (it actually doubled to 8k after his apology) speaks a lot of his true intentions. He might reactivate in later but I hope not. So yeah I believe he’s done all he can to show that he cares abt Becca. IMO loyalty is top most priority to her and she gives what she receives . As CH said beneath that soft demeanour she takes care of her own. At the end we’re not here to change someone we hardly know or get him to prove to us he means his apology. That’s between Becca and him. The whole purpose of the show is entertainment and hopefully a love story! Lol! If these two can weather this poop storm to the end in spite of the obstacles and vitriol thrown their way I say we got what we tuned in for. No more no less. More power to them. JMHO

word
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:25 pm

XQZME wrote:
Teamee wrote:@just me agreed . At the end it’s whats best for them. In answer to yr question IMO the minute people saw his gun posts he was a sitting duck. Thus began the deep dive into his IG. He’s oblivious to the way Bach fans sleuth I suppose. Il be interested to find out how he got on the show. In the latest clips of episode 2 he doesn’t seem to know who Tia is. Lol.

word

Great post; I completely agree with everything you said.  At the end of the day, he apologized, can do nothing more except learn from it and he & Becca move forward.  I don’t blame him for taking down his IG.  Why continuously have to read negative comments when there isn’t anything more he can do?   At the end of the day, it’s about Becca.

Changing her mind means she just went on the show for an engagement not to find a partner. And, Arie took major heat for changing his mind last season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Rolly thank you.

Is anyone else getting this?

8 - Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Captur56

https://www.instagram.com/gy_yrigoyen/

Yep so is this now his IG:

https://www.instagram.com/garrett.yrigoyen/?hl=en

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia